Follow These Simple Skin Care Steps for a Healthy skin
Published on Dec 26, 2018
By Dr. Surya Bhagwati
Chief In- House Doctor
BAMS, DHA, DHHCM, DHBTC | 30+ Years of Experience
The Stress, pollution, bad eating habits associated with modern, urban lifestyle are known to have long lasting effects on our skin. Remember how your skin looked flawless and now, when you take a look at your face in the mirror you can see pimples, acne and dullness. Your skin is a tell-tale display of how good you feel. And, that pimple says that you are not taking care of your skin properly. Just cleansing, toning or going to a beauty parlour is not the only thing that will help you keep your skin glowing. Besides those, you need some natural treatments using ayurvedic skin care products to get a boost. Your skin quality and health is dependent on a lot of habits and some of them affect the skin very deeply. Here are some skin care tips that you can inculcate in your routine to ensure you have a glowing and pimple free skin.
- Give enough rest to your body: ‘Beauty Sleep’ is not just a term coined for all the divas out there. Adequate sleep is really important to maintain the quality of one’s skin. When you take a good nap, your body feels relaxed your skin repairs itself by shedding the dead cells. While the dead cells are replaced by new ones, sleep also builds up collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid that help keep the skin plump and soft. You can bid adieu to wrinkles, blackheads and spots with enough rest of the body. Lack of sleep leads to irritation and stress that shows on the skin. This in turn causes inflammation, acne and can even lead to psoriasis. Make sure that you get a good 6-8 hours of restful sleep each night to keep your skin in supple shape. Applying ayurvedic products for skin before sleep can also boost the process and you will wake up with a glow on your face.
- Avoid direct heat exposure: You must have seen many television commercials that tell you how harmful UV rays of the sun can be for your skin. This is true. Direct exposure to the sun for prolonged periods can be very harmful to the skin. Ultraviolet rays from the sun are responsible not only for skin damage, but also boost melanin production and induce oxidative damage. This harms the skin due to the dilation of blood vessels causing inflammation and eventually leading to skin pigmentation.
Not just the sun rays but cooking, sitting too close to heaters, hot showers, hot yoga classes, and sauna and excessive steam room usage can also affect your skin and cause pimples or dullness. More than 30 minutes of heat exposure three times a week can effect and change the complexion of your skin. The heat makes the antioxidant levels drop and break down collagen that hinders one’s complexion. Organic skin care products come in handy when it comes to taking care of the skin from the dangerous effects of heat.
- Drink the required amount of water: If you want a natural glow, then water is the answer to all your problems. Water helps in flushing out the toxins from your body and helps you look radiant. 6-8 glasses of water every day along with effective skin allergy medicines and using natural ingredients can help you get a pimple free skin. It helps in boosting the blood circulation in your body and helps the skin in repairing itself. Drinking enough water regularly also makes sure that the skin’s moisture is maintained, which helps make your skin look plump and supple. Make sure you don’t overdo with drinking water and also balance it wisely with other healthy liquids like fruit juices.
- Eat Healthy: What you eat definitely shows on your face. So you should make sure that you are eating the right things. Nourishing the skin from the inside out is necessary. That’s why you should make sure that you load up on fruits and vegetables that contain powerful antioxidants, which protect your skin from damage. Having a healthy diet also helps in slowing down the effects of aging, occurrence of pimples and helps you in keeping the glow in your skin. Make sure that you have fruits, vegetables and other fiber rich foods as a part of you daily diet. On the other hand, excessive sugar, breads and alcohol can have harmful effects on your skin.
- Adopt Ayurved with Dr. Vaidya’s Skin Pack: Dr Vaidya’s ayurvedic products are known to solve lifestyle problems and the brand also has effective skin remedies. Herbofit is one such ayurvedic remedy that has antioxidant properties and is an all round supplement that helps maintain good skin. The product increases the body’s immunity, prevents infections and overall keeps the body in fighting shape, which really benefits the skin. Herbofit combined with Dr. Vaidya’s Herbocharm makes our skin care pack.
This ayurvedic skin care product helps you treat your skin from acne & spots while still keeping its glowing nature. Its herbal ingredients like Turmeric, Menthol, Kapur and Chalk are known for their anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and help the skin look flawless. Just mix 1-2g of the pack with rose water and apply it on your face. You can keep the face mask on for ~20 minutes and wash off with cold water when dry. Dr. Vaidya’s Skin Pack is the perfect herbal solution that combines the healing properties of multiple ingredients into an easy to use capsule and pack. With this pack, you do not have to run around for various ingredients and find it all in this integrated solution. So, what are you waiting for? Order the pack now and get back your baby skin!
Dr. Vaidya’s has more than 150 years of knowledge, and research on Ayurvedic Health Products. We strictly follow the principles of Ayurvedic philosophy and have helped thousands of customers who are looking for traditional Ayurvedic medicines for ailments and treatments. We are providing ayurvedic medicines for these symptoms –
“ acidity, hair growth, allergy, PCOS care, period wellness, asthma, body pain, cough, dry cough, joint pain, kidney stone, weight gain, weight loss, diabetes, piles, sleep disorders, sexual wellness & more ”.
Get assured discount on a few of our selected Ayurvedic products and medicines. Call us on – +91 2248931761 or submit an enquiry today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call +912248931761 or live chat with our Experts for more information regarding our Ayurvedic products. Get daily Ayurvedic tips on WhatsApp – Join our Group Now on Whatsapp Connect with us for a Free Consultation with our Ayurvedic doctor.