Terms And Condition
Use of Personal Information
As part of the registration process on the Website, Herbolab may collect the following personally identiﬁable information about you: Name including first and last name, email address, mobile phone number and contact details, postal code, demographic proﬁle (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the Website you visit/access, the links you click on the Website, the number of times you access the Website and any such browsing information. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. below18 years of age but at least 13 years of age you may use the Website only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by this Agreement. If your age is below 18 years your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you if they are registered users. You are prohibited from purchasing any material which is for adult consumption and the sale of which to minors is prohibited under applicable laws.
We permit you a limited access and personal use of this Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the beneﬁt of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You speciﬁcally agree that you shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, and/or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website or of Herbolab and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the www.drvaidyas.com or Herbolab‘s name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us.
Account & Registration Obligations
All customers have to register and provide us personal information for placing orders on the Website. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the Website. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the customer agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt out either by unsubscribing on receipt of first letter or by contacting the customer service.
All the products listed on the Website will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery.
Cancellation by Website / Customer
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. The cut-off time begins from when the order has been placed and ends when the order has been dispatched from our end. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. Once the order has been dispatched from our end, it cannot be cancelled. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders with/without providing any notiﬁcation to the Customer. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
In the case of any Free Offers Provided by the Company, It shall stand implied that the purchase of the product offered as free will not be eligible for purchase. On Breach of such condition, the respective order would be deemed as canceled.
Given that we are dealing with Ayurvedic products our company follows a no return or exchange policy. We will only allow exchanges if the product we have delivered is damaged. For damaged product related redressals please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 2248931761. Each of these orders will be dealt with on an individual and case-by-case basis. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer and ensure to provide receipt number for speedy damaged product redressal.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account ofa mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Website, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Website.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), we have the right in our sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services and l or other afﬁliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudentjudgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- That all calls To/From From Dr. Vaidya’s may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
- The customer agrees to receive updates, order confirmation and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Offer from Herbolab India Pvt. Ltd.
You agree that you shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person‘s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights without the permission of the owner.
- Deceive or mislead and/or provide any contact information which is incorrect or communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- Impersonate any person.
We endeavor to make every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display ofany colour will be accurate.
Modiﬁcation of Terms & Conditions of Service/ User Agreement
We may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use/ User Agreement without any prior notiﬁcation to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Website. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Website. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using this Website. However, if you continue to use the Website you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modiﬁed Terms of the User Agreement.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by us and his decision shall be ﬁnal and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Mumbai. The High Court of Mumbai alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.