- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
Women’s Health and WellnessAt Dr Vaidya’s, we believe that women’s health should be looked at as a greater concern and in a holistic way than simply curbing the symptoms. Therefore, be it for PCOS, menstrual health, sexual wellness, or postpartum care, we use the power of holistic healing through Ayurveda to provide treatment from the root. Ayurveda offers a supportive arm to women at every stage of their lives. With our wide range of products, we offer solutions for menstrual health, sexual wellness, weught management and other health problems. For low stamina and libido our product Mood Boost is something to try. PCOS Care capsules and Herboslim capsules can help reduce the symptoms of PCOS and maintain a healthy weight, which plays a crucial role in reversing PCOS. For women in their postpartum stage, we provide support with building immunity needed to recover from pregnancy-related complications.
Features of Dr Vaidya’s Ayurvedic Medicines for Women’s Health:
Note: Dr. Vaidya’s follow Ayurvedic teachings to harness the benefits of nature and bring to your purely organic medicines. Our products are clinically tested and proven to be efficient in safeguarding your health. And, since we use purely natural ingredients in our products, they are safe for long-term consumption as well.
FAQs on Women’s Health and Wellness
1. What is a good mood booster for women?Mood Boost is a great women’s mood booster as it improves vigour and vitality. It helps boost hormonal balance, elevates mood, and combats anxiety.
2. What causes low female libido?There can be several reasons for low libido in women, including stress related to work, finance, family, sexual anxiety, tiredness, poor self-esteem, or body image.
3. What medication can a woman take to increase her libido?Mood Boost is a great women’s mood booster and helps increase libido in a healthy and natural manner. It helps elevate mood and boost hormonal balance.
4. What do you mean by women's health?Women’s health is a branch of medicine that focuses on women’s mental and physical health including sexual wellness, mental wellness, emotional well-being, and physical health. It is crucial for the overall wellbeing of women.
5. What is considered postpartum care?Postpartum care is crucial for women after giving birth to improve their overall health, recover their body after pregnancy and giving birth, and even mental wellness as many women struggle with postpartum depression.
6. Is there a treatment for low libido in females?Yes, there are multiple treatments available for low libido for women, including allopathy, Ayurveda, and homoeopathy. However, Ayurveda is known to offer the treatment without causing any side effects and cure the issue from the root.
7. Does PCOS have a cure in Ayurveda?Ayurveda surely has a cure for PCOS using ayurvedic herbs, physical treatment with yoga, and consuming the right diet. For ayurvedic treatment for PCOS, you can consume the PCOS Care capsules and consult our ayurvedic doctors for a personalized consultation based on your body.
8. Is Methi good for PCOS?Methi is known to lower your cholesterol and help with weight loss as unhealthy weight gain and increased cholesterol levels are common complications faced by those with PCOS.
9. How can I lose weight caused by PCOS?Unhealthy and drastic weight gain is something that many people struggle with, especially those with PCOS. While exercises and yoga always help with weight loss, we recommend that you consume PCOS ayurvedic pills like PCOS Care and Herboslim capsules that can help reduce the impact of PCOS and support weight loss.
10. Is it safe to consume Mood Boost?Yes, Mood Boost is completely safe to consume as it is made of 100% natural herbs and does not have hormones, steroids, or any other synthetic drugs.
11. What is the Ayurvedic medicine for menstrual pain?Period wellness capsules are great medicines for menstrual pain as they help restore hormonal balance, reduce inflammation, and control excessive bleeding during periods.
12. What are some of the common women’s health issues?Some of the most common women’s health issues include PCOS, postpartum depression, low libido, autoimmune diseases, heart disease, breast cancer, and more. While a lot of these can be cured using Ayurveda, we always recommend you consult your doctor if you are experiencing any problems.
Trusted by 10 Lakh
across 3600+ Cities
After using this PCOS ayurvedic pill for a few weeks, I can surely say that this product has done wonders for me. At this price range, I think this is a very good product and works very well. The ingredients are very effective and natural and I am facing no side effects.
I love Mood Boost for 3 reasons: Authenticity- I am convinced based on my research this is the most authentic treatment for low libido in females. Ease of usability- Easy to consume as I don't like dealing with stuck lid jars or Consistent quality- It has been more than a few months and the experience, taste, smell and quality is consistently great.
My husband ordered the Dr. Vaidyas Period Wellness medicine for me. I got my periods exactly 15 days after taking these and stopped them when I was on periods. This medicine has really good healing properties, and I use it regularly to boost up the female hormones.