What is IBS? Also known as Spastic Colon or Mucous Colitis, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an intestinal disorder, which can cause stomach aches, gas, diarrhea, and constipation. Today, there i... read more
Grahyavati Pills: For Intestinal Ailments
MRP ₹150.00 – ₹427.50(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Only few left in stock order soon!
Helps to treat Intestinal ailments such as indigestion, chronic diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), etc.
Pack of Three – 24 N X 3 (Pills)
Pack of One – 24 N X 1 (Pills)
- An Ayurvedic product for gastrointestinal ailments like IBS: Grahyavati is a combination of herbs like Biligarbh, Kutaj, and Sunth that are effective in various gastrointestinal ailments like IBS.
- Controls diarrhoea and relieves abdominal pain and discomfort: Key ingredients of Grahyavati like Biligarbh, Mochras, Kutaj, and Sunth have proven antidiarrhoeal, antimicrobial and antispasmodic actions that help to stop diarrhoea, relieve abdominal pain or discomfort asssociated with it.
- Provides relief from flatulence and colic: Biligarbh, Sunth, Jeera are powerful digestive and prevent gas formation that causes flatulence and colic.
- Effective in improving overall gut functioning and health: The antimicrobial properties of Biligarbh, Kutaj, Sunth help lower the colonization of harmful bacteria in the gut, help to normalize gut microbiota to improve overall gut health and functioning.
- Helps eliminate toxins: Biligarbh, Kutaj help in removing the toxins from the intestines and thus, cleanse the bowels.
- Manufactured from high quality Giloy in GMP certified, approved plant
Dosage: 1 pill thrice a day after meals for all above the age of 15
For the ages of 10-15 years, 1 pill after breakfast.
Recommended Course: Minimum 3 months
- How to Use
- Additional information
Grahyavati is a specially formulated Ayurvedic medicine for treating various intestinal ailments like diarrhea, dysentery, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Biligarbh, Kutaj, and Sunth are the key ingredients of Grahyavati that are proven anti-diarrheal and anti-amoebic agents. Grahyavati reduces the frequency of loose motions, normalizes stool consistency, and controls excessive fluid loss. It also relieves abdominal pain and distention. Jeera and Dhaneeya present in Grahyavati stimulate appetite and improve digestion.
Grahyavati helps manage IBS as well. Its ingredients help to module intestinal motility, reduce anxiety and stress, improve digestion and overall gut functions. Being an herbal formulation, Grahyavati is safe for long-term use.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before the consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
- For ages 15 and above: 1 pill thrice a day after meals.
- For ages 10-15: 1 pill after breakfast.
Recommended Course: Minimum 3 months
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Pack of 1, Pack of 3
Grahyavati comprises of the following herbal ingredients –
- Biligarbh ghan:
Bilva being astringent helps in reducing the intestinal motility. Bilva effectively relieves the psychological factors such as anxiety, stress which aggravate IBS
- Sunth ghan:
Sunth is a potent anti-diarrhoeal, antispasmodic.
- Dhavni Phool ghan:
This Ayurvedic herb is known to reduce flatulence and expel gases.
- Mochras ghan:
Derived from the Silk Cotton Tree, this herb helps treat various ailments such as dysentery, diarrhea, bleeding piles, colitis. It also helps sustain health and vitality.
- Dhania ghan:
Commonly known as Coriander, this herb helps in the elimination of catarrhal substances from the body. It acts as an excellent dipana.
- Kutaj ghan:
Derived from the Conessi Tree, Kutaj Ghan acts as an excellent antiseptic. It is also used to treat irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and diarrhoea. This eminent herb also helps to treat intestinal worm infections and herpes.
- Saunf ghan:
Commonly known as Fennel Seeds, Saunf helps reduce flatulence and ensures the expulsion of gases. An excellent dipana, this herb is known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, expectorant and diuretic properties.
- Jeera ghan:
This herb, also known as Cumin, works as a digestive astringent. An excellent source of iron, Jeera not only aids in digestion, but also boosts the immune system.