Liver Care: Helps In Fatty Liver & Boosts Liver Health (30 Capsules)
MRP ₹300.00 – ₹810.00(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
- Pack of 1: 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
- Pack of 2: 30 N X 2 (Capsules)
- Pack of 3: 30 N X 3 (Capsules)
Did you know that the liver controls over 500 functions? So, a weak or poorly functioning liver (like with fatty liver) causes the whole body to suffer!
To protect and strengthen liver health, get Dr. Vaidya’s Liver Care, an Ayurvedic fatty liver medicine with a long list of benefits and no known side effects.
Liver Care capsule is an ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver that combines 17 proven liver-protecting and stimulating natural ingredients. These Ayurvedic herbs like Kalmegh, Giloy, Bhringaraj, Kutki, and Mandur bhasma have natural anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties. This allows Liver Care to help with fatty liver, jaundice, hepatitis, and other liver diseases. It also helps protect the liver from toxins and free radicals while promoting liver health.
Overall, the expert opinion is that all these benefits make Liver Care capsule one of the best medicine for liver problems.
Dr. Vaidya’s Liver Care Benefits
- Made with 100% Standardized Ayurvedic extracts
- Guduchi, Punarnava, and Mandur bhasma help with fatty liver by reducing fat accumulation in liver cells
- Kutki, Haritaki, and Amalaki help promote liver detox
- Guduchi, Bhringaraj, Punarnava help protect and support liver function
- Haritaki and Ghritkumari stimulates the appetite
- Guduchi and Punarnava aid digestion and relieve constipation
- Kalmegh, Bhumyamalaki, Bhringaraj, and Amalaki help combat free radical damage
- Formulated by team of experienced Ayurvedic doctors
- Contains no heavy metals and artificial colours/flavours/harmful preservatives
- Has no known side effects
- Safe for blood sugar patients
- Manufactured in GMP certified unit
Note: Dr. Vaidya’s Livayu capsule is now available as Liver Care capsule with superior ingredients in a brand-new packing.
- Additional information
- How To Use
- Additional Details
Those who have liver problems like Fatty liver, Hepatitis, Jaundice, or Alcoholic liver disease often also have a lack of appetite, poor digestive function, constipation, or high cholesterol. For anyone with these problems, Dr. Vaidya’s Liver Care (formally Livayu) is the Ayurvedic fatty liver medicine that can help improve liver health and function naturally.
About Liver Care (New & Improved Livayu) Capsule
Dr. Vaidya’s Ayurvedic medicine for liver, Liver Care capsule combines 17 potent liver-boosting ingredients with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties. These herbs can help with liver diseases like fatty liver, jaundice, and hepatitis. This Ayurvedic fatty liver medicine also helps protect the liver from toxins, free radicals and promote liver health.
How Does Liver Care Help?
- Liver Care helps treat fatty liver: Giloy, Daruharidra, Kutki, Chitrak, Punarnava, and Mandur bhasma included in this ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver help to remove fats from the liver cells. Digestive properties of Liver Care ingredients improve fat metabolism to prevent fat build-up in liver cells. All these actions help alleviate the fatty liver condition and may encourage liver regeneration.
- Helps treat liver infections and diseases: Anti-inflammatory and antiviral herbs like Kalmegh, Giloy, Amla, Bhumyamalaki, and Daruharidra help fight liver infections like hepatitis. These herbs encourage liver functions and facilitate the flow of bile to benefit in jaundice.
- Supports liver detoxification and functions: Kutki, Haritaki, Amalaki, Giloy, Bhringaraj have laxative, antioxidant, and liver stimulating properties. These herbs are known to support the natural cleansing and detoxification process of the liver. These herbs also help improve liver performance.
- Protects liver: Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant ingredients help protect liver tissues from harmful free radicals. By facilitating liver detoxification, it also protects the liver from metabolic toxins, antibiotics, and alcohol. Its antimicrobial and liver-protecting properties can make Liver Care an effective ayurvedic treatment for liver cirrhosis.
- Aids in digestion: Natural ingredients of this ayurvedic medicine for liver helps increase bile secretion, stimulate appetite, enhance digestion, and regulate bowel movements. Thus, Liver Care capsule helps relieve digestive symptoms such as flatulence, abdominal bloating, and constipation.
- Improves general health: Liver Care can help maintain healthy levels of cholesterol and blood sugar on regular consumption. It may help increase energy and support the immune system to maintain general health.
Liver Care is formulated using time-tested and proven natural ingredients making it one of the best ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver. Liver Care is not known to have any side effects when used in the recommended dosages. All these benefits make it one of the best medicine for liver ailments. For best results, we recommend taking Liver Care for a minimum of three months.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us at [email protected]
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 3
Dr. Vaidya’s Liver Care Ingredients
- Kalmegh: A proven natural liver-protecting herb. Its antiviral, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties help treat liver problems like hepatitis, jaundice, fatty liver, and cirrhosis. It cleanses the liver, helps regenerate the liver cells, protects the liver from alcohol, toxins and prevents liver failure.
- Kutki: Its powerful bitter components promote natural detoxification of the liver, protect liver cells from harmful free radicals, toxins, and support liver functioning. Kutki helps reduce the fat stored in liver cells and treats fatty liver disease. It relieves constipation and improves digestion.
- Sharpunkha: An excellent Ayurvedic herb used frequently to treat liver diseases like viral hepatitis, jaundice, cirrhosis. It helps promote regeneration of the liver tissues and enhances liver functions. It helps remove toxins from the blood and improves skin health.
- Bhumyamalaki: Detoxifies the liver, treats viral liver infections like hepatitis B, helps prevent and reverse liver damage due to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties. It helps arrest the progression of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) by normalizing liver functions.
- Guduchi: This Ayurvedic herb has powerful antioxidant and rejuvenating properties. It is used to treat liver diseases for centuries. It protects the liver from damage due to exposure to toxins, alcohol, and harmful drugs. It can help to regenerate
- Haritaki: It helps treat liver ailments like jaundice, hepatitis, and a fatty liver as it helps cleanse, detoxify, and strengthen the liver.
- Amalaki: Known as Indian gooseberry, Amla is an excellent source of vitamin C and antioxidants. It treats the fatty liver, hepatitis, cirrhosis, and liver damage due to alcohol. It nourishes and strengthens the tissues and supports the proper functioning of the liver.
- Daru Haridra: A potent liver tonic that repairs and protects liver cells due to its antioxidant, antimicrobial activities. It inhibits the formation of new fat cells in the body to help treat non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). It promotes bile flow that helps improve fat digestion and the removal of toxins from the body.
- Bhrigaraj: This powerful liver tonic is used in Ayurveda to manage liver disorders like liver enlargement, fatty liver, and jaundice. It lowers the toxic load on the liver, protects the liver from free radicals and infections, reduces inflammation, and improves its overall functioning. It controls high blood pressure and regulates cholesterol.
- Mandur Bhasma: It cleanses and detoxifies the liver and improves liver functioning. It helps reduce raised bilirubin levels in jaundice.
- Punarnava: It helps in reducing fat deposits in the liver cells, revitalizes and cleanses the liver to benefit from fatty liver, cirrhosis, and jaundice. It has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. It protects liver cells from damage and can help in the regeneration of liver cells.
- Kakmachi: It treats liver disorders like liver enlargement, jaundice, liver fibrosis, and cirrhosis. It protects the liver from damage and fibrosis, maintains its normal functioning.
- Chitrak: It is one of the powerful digestive and carminative herbs of Ayurveda. It regulates lipid metabolism, lowers inflammation to reduce obesity and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Chitrak also protects the liver from damage and helps regeneration of liver cells.
- Vidang: It helps in reducing fat and clearing toxins accumulated in the body. This hepatoprotective herb prevents and repairs damage to the liver.
- Ghrutkumari: its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help protect liver cells from harmful free radicals, alcohol-induced damage. It stimulates liver functions.
- Adulasa: Protects the liver from harmful drugs due to its antioxidant property.
- Pittapappada: It has a mild laxative that gently filters toxins from the liver, protects it from toxic chemical damage.
Dr. Vaidya’s Liver Care Dosage
Take 1-2 capsules twice a day (or as recommended by the physician) with lukewarm water after meals.
Recommended Duration: For best results, use continuously for a minimum of three months while avoiding spicy, high fat diet, alcohol, and smoking.
How To Get The Best Results With Liver Care?
- Take this fatty liver medicine regularly for a minimum of three months.
- Eat light, bland foods.
- Eat food with high fibre as fibre helps the liver work at an optimal level (like fruits, vegetables, whole-grain breads, rice, and cereals).
- Avoid high calorie-meals, saturated fat, refined carbohydrates (such as white bread, white rice, and regular pasta), sugars, and meat.
- Dine early and sleep before 10:00 PM.
- Do not skip or delay your meals, which help in balancing Pitta.
- Drink sufficient water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight.
- Regular practice of yoga and meditation to help reduce mental ama, prevent stress and achieve optimum liver function.
- Avoid the situations leading to conflict or anger due to work pressure.
Liver Care FAQ
What is the use of Liver Care?
Dr. Vaidya’s Liver Care is an Ayurvedic formulation to protect and promote liver health. It combines 17 traditionally used and scientifically proven liver-protecting and stimulating natural ingredients like Kalmegh, Giloy, Bhringaraj, Kutki, and Mandur bhasma. Liver Care is useful in treating liver diseases like fatty liver, jaundice, hepatitis, digestive issues like loss of appetite, indigestion, constipation.
Liver Care can also be used as supportive therapy in prolong illnesses requiring heavy medications to protect the liver, in case of post fever weakness, loss of appetite, or weak digestion.
Why choose Liver Care?
Here’s why you should buy Liver Care:
- Unique, powerful, and scientifically proven ingredients
- Not just symptomatic relief but a long-term solution to liver problems
- Pure and Standardized Herbal Extracts
- Safe For Diabetics
- No Known Side Effects
- Does NOT contain any harmful heavy metals, artificial flavours, or colours.
- Formulated by Team of Expert Ayurvedic Doctors
- Manufactured in GMP Certified Facility
How long do I need to use Liver Care before I see improvement in my conditions?
The recommended duration of Liver Care is a minimum of three months. However, you can start experiencing benefits in around 15 days like increased appetite, improved digestion. For best results, follow a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?
No. Liver Care does not contain any ingredient that is known to be potentially addictive.
Is Liver Care safe to use when pregnant?
Liver Care is not recommended in pregnancy.
Can Liver Care be used for constipation and liver problems?
Yes. Liver Care contains digestive and laxative herbs like Kalmegh, Giloy, Amla, Haritaki, Kutaki that helps improve bile secretion and relieves constipation on regular consumption. For chronic constipation, we recommend using Liver Care with Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj capsule.
Can I take Liver Care even if I don’t have any liver damage?
Yes. Liver Care is a liver tonic, improves appetite, digestion, and works like a general health tonic. It maintains the health of the liver and detoxifies the body.
Can Liver Care increase hunger/appetite?
Yes. Liver Care helps improve appetite and digestion. It contains Kalmegh, Haritaki, Guduchi, Chitrak that are known for their appetite increasing and digestive properties.
I am taking bodybuilding supplements. Can I take Liver Care?
If you are taking a lot of proteins, prohormones, and muscle building supplements to build bulk, they can cause an extra workload on the liver. Liver Care helps to remove toxic effects that such excess consumption can cause, maintains the health of liver cells, and improves digestion.
Can I take other herbal supplements while taking Liver Care?
Yes, Liver Care is generally safe to take with other supplements. As a detoxifying agent, it is often recommended to be taken along with other supplements as it helps to improve their effects.
Is Liver Care good for heavy drinkers?
Liver Care helps to get rid of toxins produced from alcohol consumption. It can help to mitigate damage to the liver. If you are a heavy drinker, it is best to stop or reduce drinking to allow the liver to get detoxified and regenerate damaged cells. To help minimize hangovers after drinking, you can try Dr. Vaidya’s Livitup.
Does Liver Care help in weight gain?
Liver Care is not designed specifically to help weight gain. If you are suffering from protein malnourishment or poor digestive issues Liver Care will help in improving digestion and absorption of nutrients. It will also help to improve appetite. This in turn can lead you to achieve a healthy normal weight.
Will Liver Care cause weight loss?
No, Liver Care will not cause weight loss. The herbs included in Liver Care promote cleansing of the digestive tract and guts by helping in scavenging and eliminating toxins. While doing so, it helps improve nutrient absorption.
Can I take Liver Care with Triphala?
Yes. Liver Care and Triphala are an exceptionally good combination. Triphala is a well-known detoxifier. It helps improve digestion and food absorption while cleansing the colon and removing toxins. It works well with Liver Care for whole-body detoxification.
Is Liver Care effective for Gallstones?
Yes. Liver Care can be used as a supportive treatment for managing gallstones.
Is it a vegetarian product?