Livayu Capsules: For Liver Protection
MRP ₹200.00 – ₹380.00(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Only few left in stock order soon!
Helps to protect the liver
Pack of Two – 30 N X 2 (Capsules)
Pack of One – 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
- Treats excess build-up of fat in the liver: Kutki, Triphala, Shuddha Guggulu, Shilajit are well-known for stimulating the removal of fat deposites from the liver cells and relieve the symptoms of fatty liver.
- Strengthens the liver while enhancing cellular growth and tissue regeneration: Ingredeints of Livayu like Kutki, Triphala, Chitrakmool, Shuddha Guggulu have strong liver protecting action. They protect from further damage, help in faster healing and regeneration of liver tissues, and boost liver functions.
- Responsible for metabolizing alcohol and eliminating chemical toxins: Livayu ingredients contain various active substances that increase liver tissue activity to help clear harmful toxins like alcohol, protect liver from free radicals due to their antioxidant action.
- Manufactured in GMP certified, approved plant
One capsule before breakfast per day with an empty stomach
Recommended Course – Minimum 6 months.
- How to Use
- Additional information
The Liver is the largest gland and one of the most vital organs of the body. Bile secretion, metabolism of nutrients, metabolic detoxification, and storage of minerals and vitamins are some of the important functions of the liver. Therefore, a properly functioning liver is critical for maintaining overall health. Infections like Hepatitis, harmful lifestyle choices like chronic alcohol use, and certain medications can cause liver diseases hampering its functions. This makes it essential to protect the liver to keep it running smoothly.
Dr. Vaidya’s Livayu capsule is a combination of herbs well known for their beneficial effects on the liver. These herbs have anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antioxidant properties. Kutki and Triphala present in Livayu help to detoxify and protect the liver from free radicals. Kalmegh, Chitrak, and Neem have antiviral action and help in dealing with liver infections. Guggulu helps in regulating lipid metabolism and increases bile secretion. These ingredients make Livayu an excellent liver tonic. It also stimulates appetite, improves digestion, and helps to regularise bowel movements.
Liverayu is now rebranded as Livayu
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
- One capsule before breakfast per day with an empty stomach
Recommended Course – Minimum 6 months.
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Note: If you feel uncomfortable and/or nausea when this product is taken before meals, ensure that it is taken 1-2hrs after meals instead.
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Pack of 1, Pack of 2
Livayu consist of following herbs in it –
Traditionally, Kalmegh has been used for liver complaints and fever, and as an anti-inflammatory.
not only detoxifies the liver and blood, it simultaneously strengthens this vital organ while enhancing cellular growth and tissue regeneration. It is useful in serious conditions such as Hepatitis C and cirrhosis of the liver. Its common name is Hellebore.
As an anti-oxidant its also used to detoxify the body and support the immunity system.
is the oleo-gum-resin extract which is derived from the bark of the mukul plant. Shudha Guggul is a natural cardioprotective remedy, which helps reduce cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the blood.
is known as leadwort. It is useful in treating inflammation and liver disorders. It improves the overall functions of the liver and digestion.
is a sticky substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayas. It develops over centuries from the slow decomposition of plants. It helps to promote heart health & infertility in men. It is also used to treat liver disorders.
helps reduce inflammation and improves liver health and also acts as a diuretic.
- What is Livayu?
Livayu is an ayurvedic medicine for liver protection and treating ailments like fatty liver and liver cirrhosis. Dr. Vaidya’s Livayu combines the healing properties of multiple liver protecting herbs and also improves digestion, aids removal of toxins and helps maintain healthy skin.
- How to control fatty liver?
Livayu controls the further progression of fatty liver by treating and controlling fatty liver.
- Will it help to control alcoholic fatty liver?
Yes. LIVayu has all the essential nutrients required to break down the acetaldehyde produced in the body which helps in protecting the liver by creating a thin lining around the liver to protect it from the harmful toxins produced by alcohol consumption. it helps in protecting your liver by defending it against inflammation and can prevent ailments like liver cirrhosis and fatty liver in the long term.
- What is the course to control fatty liver ?
LIVayu needs to be taken everyday on an empty stomach with water in the morning. The recommended course is for 3 months but needs to be taken for a minimum of 1 month.
- What can I eat if I have liver disease?
It is advised to have a lot of fruits and vegetables, high fiber plants like legumes and whole grains,etc. Oily food, fatty food, heavy food, red meat, overeating, fried food, alcohol should be avoided.
- Why is fatty liver disease increasing?
Poor lifestyle, poor eating habits, excessive drug abuse, heavy alcohol intake lead to increase in fatty liver.
- How can I improve my liver function fast?/How can I keep my liver healthy?
Following a healthy and nutritious diet including more of fibrous fruits and vegetables, exercising daily, and maintaining the accurate weight all contribute towards a healthy liver.
- Is hepatitis a form of liver disease, will livayu will work on it ?
Livayu is a liver tonic and helps in normalising the SGPT, ALT and GGT levels by killing the viruses causing hepatitis and liver diseases.
- Will it help in jaundice?
- What ingredients are in livayu?
Kalmegh, Kutki, Triphala, Guggul, Chitrakmool, Shilajit, Neem