Unmadvati Pills: For Stress and Anxiety Mannagement
MRP ₹150.00 – ₹427.50(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Only few left in stock order soon!
Helps to provide relief from Anxiety, Stress, Insomnia, Sleep Disorder
Pack of Three – 24 N X 3 (Pills)
Pack of One – 24 N X 1 (Pills)
- An Ayurvedic medicine for stress relief: Unmadvati is a combination of proven antistress and adaptogenic herbs like Shankhavalli, Brahmi, Ashwagandha that increase the body’s ability to resist the damaging effects of stress.
- Improves mental cognition and calms the mind: Brahmi, Jatamansi, Ashwagandha are well-known nootropic herbs. They help to improve cognitive functions.
- Balances stress hormones and combats stress naturally: Ashwagandha and Brahmi included in Unmadvati help lower levels of cortisol, a hormone produced by adrenal glands in response to stress.
- Induces peaceful sleep: Sarpgandha, Khurasani, Ashwagandha, Brahmi are used in Ayurveda to induce sleep. They calm emotional turbulence, relaxes the mind, reduces tension and support a restful sleep.
- Manufactured in GMP certified, approved plant
Dosage: 1 pill daily after dinner for all the above 12 years.
Recommended Course: Minimum 3 months
- Additional information
- How to Use
Unmadvati is an Ayurvedic medicine for stress and anxiety. It contains a unique blend of proven anxiolytics, anti-stress, and adaptogenic herbs like Shankhavali (Shankapushpi), Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Jatamansi, and Shatavari. These herbs relax the nervous system, reduce stress and anxiety. Thus, they help the body to cope up with the stress of every day’s life. Khurasani, Jatamansi, and Brahmi have a calming effect and help to induce sleep. These actions benefit insomnia and other sleep disorders. Ashwagandha present in Unmadvati is a well-known mood stabilizer and antidepressant.
Unmadvati is not known to cause any dependency even on long-term use.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Pack of 1, Pack of 3
- 1 pill once a day after dinner, for ages 12 and above.
Recommended Course: Minimum 3 months
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Some of the most prominent herbs used in Unmadvati are as follows –
Also called Shankapushpi, this herb popularly known as the “Brain Tonic”. It helps to improve memory, controls vomiting and helps to cure a headache.
Ashwagandha is well known for promoting a calm state of mind by reducing anxiety and stress. Being an “adaptogen”, it helps the body to cope up with stress of this fast paced life. Research has shown Ashwagandha improves quality and quantity of sleep essential for our overall wellness.
Derived from the Asparagus plant, this Ayurvedic herb increases the brain power and helps relieve mental stress.
- Jatamansi ghan
Also known as Spikenard, Jatamansi is a natural brain nervine tonic, a memory enhancer, and a daytime tranquiliser which has a calming effect. It is widely used to treat neuropsychiatric diseases as it helps maintain hormonal balance in the nervous system, thereby preventing seizures in epileptic patients.
- Brahmi ghan
Also known as Bacopa, Bramhi helps relieve stress and is therefore used as a treatment for various ailments such as migraines, Alzheimer’s disease, memory loss, anxiety, ADHD, amongst others. It also acts as a daytime tranquilizer and brain cell toner.
This prominent Ayurvedic herb is known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects. It offers relief from inflammations in the circulatory system and nervous system.
Also known as Sweet Flag or Sweet Root, Vekhand treats different clinical conditions such as digestive system problems, gas, bloating, bronchitis, fever, asthma, cough, rheumatism, etc. Its rhizome oil acts as a nerve stimulant, sedative as well as an analgesic.
Also known as Henbane or Jupiter’s Bean, this prominent herb proves to be quite effective for headaches, rheumatism, toothaches, kidney stones and liver pain. It has calming effects and provides relief from insomnia also.