Rumox Pain Balm – 50g
MRP ₹125.00 – ₹237.50(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Only few left in stock order soon!
Ayurvedic Pain Relief Balm for Headache, Muscles and Joint pain
Pack of Two – 50 g X 2
Pack of One – 50 g X 1
- Ayurvedic pain-relieving balm: Rumox is a blend of 6 herbal ingredients including Wintergreen oil, turpentine oil,
menthol, camphor that are well-known for their pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory, and muscle relaxant actions.
- Enriched with natural pain relievers and muscle relaxants such as menthol, camphor, eucalyptus oil & wintergreen oil
- Useful in headache and congestion associated with cold and sinusitis: Camphor, Menthol, Eucalyptus are natural decongestant that helps relieve stuffy nose caused by cold or sinusitis and help in easy breathing.
- Beneficial for all types of joint & body pains: Menthol, camphor, eucalyptus oil & wintergreen oil included in Rumox Balm exhibit anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving and muscle-relaxing actions. These help in relieving pain, swelling of joints and stiffness or soreness of muscles.
- Manufactured in GMP certified, approved plant
Usage: To be rubbed gently on the affected area once or twice daily or as and when necessary.
For external use only.
- How to Use
- Additional information
Rumox pain balm is an Ayurvedic balm for headache and migraine. It is a unique blend of 6 herbal ingredients well-known for their pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory, and muscle relaxant actions. Wintergreen oil, turpentine oil, menthol, camphor present in Rumox balm are highly effective in relieving aches and pains. These ingredients offer a warm and soothing effect at the site of pain.
This makes Rumox balm a reliable remedy for various musculoskeletal pains like neck, shoulder, and back pain. It also reduces muscle soreness and offers fast relief in strains and sprains. Gently massaging Rumox pain balm on the affected joints helps to get a remarkable relief in arthritis. The refreshing and soothing aroma of Rumox helps in relieving headaches and stuffy nose.
Rumox pain balm is available in a convenient to use and carry format. It is suitable for everyone needing a fast-acting and handy solution for various body pains in today’s fast-paced life.
Ayurvedic Pain Relief Treatment With Rumox Pain Balm
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
- Rub this effective Ayurvedic pain balm gently on the affected area once or twice daily, or as and when necessary. For external use only. Recommend for ages 3 and above, only.
- In case of sensitive skin, kindly do a patch test before using it.
- In case of persistent cough and cold, apply the Rumox balm on the throat and around the nose before taking steam, for a warm and soothing effect.
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Pack of 1, Pack of 2
Rumox is an effective pain relief balm that is a blend of the following herbs –
Known for its cooling effect, Menthol has a calming and soothing effect on the pain affected areas of the body.
Also known as Kapoor, this coolant aids in the absorption of the balm into the skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of this herb helps reduce pain and swelling resulted due to rheumatism or soreness of muscles or joints.
A prominent Ayurvedic herb, For centuries Thymol has been used in traditional medicine for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antispasmodic actions.
- Turpentine oil
Derived from the resin of pine trees, Turpentine oil, when applied on the skin, helps relieve pain. The warmth of this oil also helps reduce congestion.
- Eucalyptus oil
One of the most widely used essential oils, Eucalyptus oil provides a warm and soothing effect at the site of the pain. It also helps reduce inflammation. This oil also works as an excellent decongestant remedy for upper respiratory infections and inflammatory infections, such as bronchitis.
- WinterGreen Oil
Wintergreen oil is well-known for its analgesic, anodyne, anti-rheumatic, anti-arthritic, antispasmodic, antiseptic, aromatic, astringent, carminative and stimulating properties.