Lipoherb Capsules: For Weight Management & Cholesterol
MRP ₹180.00 – ₹513.00(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Only few left in stock order soon!
Pack of three – 30 N X 3 (Capsules)
Pack of one – 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
- Ayurvedic formulation for weight management: Lipoherb is a combination of herbs like Shuddha Guggulu, Amla, Nagarmotha, Haldi, Gokhru that are used to manage healthy weight and lipid levels.
- Improves digestion and metabolism: Key ingredients of Lipoherb like Amla, Nagarmotha, Haldi, Shuddha Guggulu are powerful digestive and boost lipid metabolism.
- Helps avoid various lifestyle ailments: Faulty dietary habits, sedentary lifestyle derails body functions and lead to various metabolic disorders. Key ingredients of Lipoherb improve digestion and metabolism, protect body tissues from harmful free radicals and benefits in these metabolic disorders.
- Controls cholesterol levels: Amla, Shuddha Guggulu, Nagarmotha, Haldi included in Lipoherb are well-known to contain various active substances that reduce total cholesterol levels, including the fatty acids called triglycerides, without affecting levels of the “good cholesterol”.
- Safe for long term use
- Manufactured in GMP certified, approved plant
Dosage: 1 capsule three times a day before principal meals.
- How to Use
- Additional information
Lipoherb capsule is an Ayurvedic formulation for managing weight and lowering cholesterol levels. Key ingredients like Guggulu, Harda, Amla, Nagarmotha are traditionally used and scientifically proven to be effective in reducing weight and lipid levels. These herbs help improve lipid metabolism and thus, promote burning off any excess body fat. This naturally prevents lipid accumulation in the body. Gurmar reversibly blocks sweet receptors on taste buds that may cause you to eat fewer sweet foods and consume fewer calories. A consistent calorie deficit can result in weight loss. The liver is an important site for lipid metabolism. Kutki present in Lipoherb is a potent liver-stimulant and colon cleanser. Antioxidant ingredients of Lipoherb like Amla, and Kutki help to prevent the harmful effects of oxidation of lipids.
Lipoherb is a natural and safe product when used as per the recommendations. It takes time, dedication, and perseverance to lose weight healthily. Therefore, it is recommended to take this medicine for a minimum of 3 months or as directed by the physician. To get the desired effect, one should make necessary dietary changes and follow a regular exercise schedule while taking this medicine.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before the consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
1 capsule thrice a day, before meals.
Age Group – 15 years and above
Recommended Course – Minimum 6 months
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Note: If you feel uncomfortable and/or nausea when this product is taken before meals, ensure that it is taken after 5-10 mins after meals instead.
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]om
Pack of 1, Pack of 3
Lipoherb, an Ayurvedic supplement for healthy weight management, comprises of the following herbs –
- Harda Ghan
This Ayurvedic herb is known to stimulate the cleansing of the digestive system, consequently helping the weight loss. Chebulinic acid present in Haritaki has lipid lowering action.
- Amla Ghan
Polyphenols present in amla fruit juice are known to be effective in lipid lowering.
- Nagarmoth Ghan
Nagarmoth or Nutgrass is a prominent herb in Ayurveda, which is known to enhance the digestive power of the body.
- Gulvel Ghan
This natural element is known to slow down the absorption rate of food in the body, thus helping one feel full for a longer duration.
It is a staple herb of the Ayurvedic apothecary, traditionally used for supporting balanced blood sugar levels and dulling the palate to the taste of sweets.
- Gokhru Ghan
This herb acts as a diuretic and helps expel excess water from the body, thereby averting water retention issues.
- Haldi Ghan
Also known as Turmeric, this herb is used both as a curative and a preventive agent. It is known to be an effective blood purifier and helps cure digestive ailments.
- Kariyatu Ghan
This anti-obesity herb assists the body in shedding fat with increased ease.
- Shuddha Guggul Powder
This concoction speeds up the burning of fat by increasing the body’s metabolic rate. It also accentuates metabolism of lipids and promotes the natural death of fat cells.