Inhalant – A Quick & Herbal Remedy For Nasal Congestion
MRP ₹100.00(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Net Quantity: 10 g X 1
Dr. Vaidya’s Inhalant is a unique Ayurvedic product having 100 % herbal base and potent essential oils to give quick relief from stuffy nose.
This one of a kind formulation is made using the traditional Ayurvedic pottali method. It combines the power of 13 herbs and 3 essential oils to provide relief from nasal congestion and headaches associated with a common cold, sinusitis, and allergic rhinitis on inhalation.
Its ‘no-touch’ mode of using makes it hygienic, easy, and safe to use for multiple users as well as children.
Inhale deeply 3 to 4 times a day or when needed in blocked nose or irritation. For external use only.
Dr. Vaidya’s Inhalant Benefits
- Relieves nasal and throat congestion and irritation
- Helps fights common respiratory infections like the common cold
- Reduces sneezing and runny nose caused by seasonal allergies
- Clears nasal passage to ease breathing comfort
- Reduces headache in cold and sinusitis
- Helps reduce stress and feel relaxed
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Easy to use and suitable for multiple users
- Ideal for children
- How to Use
Relieves nasal and throat congestion and irritation: Key ingredients of this Ayurvedic inhalant like Ajmoda, Nilgiri Tel, Karpur help to get rid of thick mucus secretions and soothe the respiratory tract to provide relief in cold, sinusitis, and allergic rhinitis.
Eases breathing: Inhaling Dr. Vaidya’s Inhalant helps open the nasal passages, clears the sinuses, and promotes easy breathing.
Reduces headache in cold and sinusitis: Nilgiri Tel, Pudina, and Gandhpura Tel have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial properties and fight bacteria that trigger sinus congestion, reduce inflammation, clear the sinuses to relieve associated headaches.
Reduces stress and helps you feel relaxed: Dr. Vaidya’s Inhalant has a pleasant and soothing aroma that can reduce stress and make you feel refreshed.
Pocket Friendly: In addition to being an effective and safe remedy for stuffy nose, Dr. Vaidya’s Inhalant is also very easy to use and carry along due to its user-friendly packaging. It can be used safely by multiple users as it is not inserted directly into the nose.
How To Use Dr. Vaidya’s Inhalant?
- Open the cap of the bottle, remove the foil and close the cap of the bottle.
- Open the lid of the cap and inhale Dr. Vaidya’s Inhalant through a nostril through the holes on the surface of the cap while holding the other nostril closed. Inhale deeply for clear breathing.
- Put the lid back on.
For external use only. It is recommended that adults repeat this 3 to 4 times a day or when needed. Children should use this under the supervision of adults.
Tips For The Best Results With Dr. Vaidya’s Inhalant
- In sinus infection (sinusitis), use warm compresses. It can help reduce sinus pressure, open the blocked passages, and ease the pain.
- Drink sufficient water to stay hydrated.
- Avoid things that trigger allergies.
- Avoid using air-conditioned rooms.
- Stay home and get rest.
- If going out wear a mask.
- Wash your hands frequently to avoid the spread of germs.
- Herbal teas or Dr. Vaidya’s Kadha Sips can help break up the stuffiness in your respiratory tract.
- For better relief from cold and sinusitis, you can use Dr. Vaidya’s HerboKold Powder.
- For allergies use Dr. Vaidya’s Anti Allergy Pill with this Inhalant.
Dr. Vaidya’s Inhalant Ingredients
- Ajmoda – Removes respiratory secretions
- Nilgiri (Eucalyptus) Tel – Clears the sinuses
- Pudina – Throat soothing
- Karpur (Camphor) – Opens blocked nose