Ayurveda has a rich tradition of health care practices to support respiratory function and one of the most important of these is nasya and neti. These are nasal hygiene routines that cleanse and moist... read more
Huff ‘n’ Kuff Cough Relief Pack
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Only few left in stock order soon!
Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of cough
Huff N Kuff Syrup – 2 tsp three times a day
Huff N Kuff Kadha – Half teaspoon (approx. 1g) in 150 ml water (tea cup) Or 1 teaspoon (approx. 2g) in 300 ml water (coffee mug)
Huff N Kuff Lozenges – 3-4 pills a day
Huff N Kuff Syrup – 100ml X 1
Huff N Kuff Kadha – 50g X 1 (Powder)
Huff N Kuff Lozenges- 50 N X 1 (Pills)
Dr. Vaidya’s Huff ‘n’ Kuff Pack features some of our most sought after products with herbs that are known to fight respiratory infections, relieve coughs and colds, and strengthen immunity. Huff n Kuff Pack includes an Ayurvedic kadha, a cough syrup, and a pack of lozenges. All three products are made exclusively with herbal extracts, based on traditional Ayurvedic wisdom and modern studies.
- How to USE
The Huff ‘n’ Kuff Pack is a ‘must have’ in every Indian household, with its blend of medicinal herbs giving you natural protection against a wide range of respiratory ailments. The herbal ingredients in Huff n Kuff products are renowned for their immunomodulatory, antioxidant, bronchodilatory, anti-inflammatory, and antispasmodic properties. These effects are particularly useful for us today as our modern lifestyles with faulty diets, high stress, and lack of activity leave us exposed to a range of infections, particularly of the respiratory tract. The urban lifestyle also makes us more vulnerable to chronic and allergic respiratory diseases because of high levels of airborne pollution. The herbs in Huff n Kuff products can alleviate respiratory symptoms and support immune function.
Huff n Kuff Kadha gives you the benefits of more than 10 different herbs in the form of a kadha or powder. This is made into a paste or decoction by mixing it with water. It contains extracts from jyesthimadhu, kalameri, lavang, sunth, tulsi, elaichi, katha, and haridra, among other herbs. Some of these herbs like lavang, sunth, and tulsi are reputed for their immunomodulatory properties, which is why they are used as natural immunity boosters. They are found in almost every Ayurvedic medicine for immunity, including kadhas for cough, cold, sore throat, or congestion. In fact, the herbs in this kadha are known not just for immunomodulatory properties, but also for anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects that can help relieve throat infections.
Huff n Kuff Syrup is one of the most popular Ayurvedic remedies, containing a blend of proven therapeutic herbs like jyesthimadhu, ardusha panchag, brahmi, tulsi, and kapur. Jyesthimadhu, ardusha and kapur are known to support respiratory function, relieving upper respiratory tract infections and allergies. Tulsi is known for immunomodulatory and antimicrobial properties that can help overcome infections. Brahmi not only lowers stress and anxiety in the mind, but also facilitates relaxation of the airway muscles, easing respiration. Huff n Kuff Lozenges contain some common ingredients like lavang and jyesthimadhu, as well as others like katha, vairali, elaichi, and peppermint. These herbs are better known for providing quick relief with their anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and analgesic effects.
The Huff n Kuff Pack can be considered an essential natural care product to support healthy respiratory function and immunity. All of the herbal ingredients in Huff n Kuff products are recommended in Ayurvedic literature and supported by modern clinical studies. As these products are made exclusively with natural ingredients they are regarded as safe for regular use and are a good substitute for chemical based products that can cause other complications.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
- Huff N Kuff Syrup
For Adults: 2 teaspoons – Three times a day
For Children: 1 teaspoon – Three times a day
For Infants: ½ teaspoon – Three times a day
Huff n Kuff is not recommended for Diabetics
Helps to relieve cough, cold and sore throat
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
- Huff n Kuff Kadha
Half teaspoon (approx. 1g) in 150 ml water (tea cup)
Or 1 teaspoon (approx. 2g) in 300 ml water (coffee mug)
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
- Huff N Kuff Lozenges
For ages above 10 – One pill each, 3-4 times a day.
Course: Daily till cough subsides
Huff N Kuff Lozenges is a mouth-dissolvable pill.
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
The Ayurvedic Huff ‘n’ Kuff Pack comprises of the following ingredients –
Huff ‘n’ Kuff Syrup¸ is a highly effective Ayurvedic medicine for cough, which comprises of –
- Jyeshthimadhu Ghan
This herb acts as a lung toner and plays a vital role in fighting allergies which produce chronic cold. It helps improves lung functions, clears the body’s channels and helps control nasal allergies. It also clears the upper respiratory tract by toning the respiratory system.
- Ardusha Panchag Ghan
More commonly known as Malabar Nut, this herb is useful for curing coughs, colds, and asthma.
- Brahmi Ghan
Brahmi balances Vata and Kapha. It exhibits antimicrobial action, relieves bronchoconstriction and reduces allergic responses. As a result it has benefits in helping with cough caused by various causes. It is also known to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Tulsi Ghan
Benefits like anti-bacterial, antifungal effects. Tulsi helps to relieve cough and cold by virtue of its antimicrobial, expectorant and emollient properties
Kapur is one of the most popular ingredients used to manage respiratory problems.
Huff ‘n’ Kuff Kadha comprises of following ingredients –
- Jyesthimadhu – Jyesthimadhu is commonly used to treat respiratory problems due to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, mucolytic, expectorant and soothing properties. It aids the expulsion of mucus from the bronchial passages, and soothes irritated airways and bronchioles. It helps in keeping the respiratory tract healthy. Glycyrrhizin, the main bioactive component in Jyesthimadhu has been shown to support the immune system.
- Kalameri – Known as King of Spices, this popular spice has many powerful medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial. Due to its warming nature, Kalameri is commonly used in treating cold, cough and other respiratory diseases. It also improves digestion, reduces stress. Piperine, active constituent of Kali miri also possesses immunomodulatory, liver protecting actions.
- Cinnamon – It is prepared from the dried inner bark of the evergreen tree of Cinnamomum cassia and known for its fragrance, sweet and warm taste. It is reported to have a wide range of effects, including anti-inflammatory, pain relieving, anti-diabetic, antibacterial and antiviral, and immunoregulatory effects. Cinnamaldehyde present in cinnamon oil makes it an effective antiviral.
- Sunth – Sunth or ginger has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries. It is one of the most used natural decongestants and antihistamines. Sunthi has antiviral and antibacterial properties that help in easing chest congestion by drying out excess mucus. Sunthi relieves indigestion, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol, soothes sore muscles, reduces joint pain and thus helps to gain overall health.
- Lavang – These are aromatic flower buds also called cloves, and commonly used as a spice. They have antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and pain relieving actions. This makes them a popular remedy for respiratory and dental problems, headache and sore throat. Clove also enhances immune response thanks to the presence of active substances like eugenol, thymol.
- Dried Mint leaves – Mint has a long history of medicinal use mainly for treating stomach pain, alleviating indigestion, gas, calming stress and anxiety, and promoting restful sleep. Mint leaves are also known to have anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory actions.
- Dried Tulsi leaves – Tulsi has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its diverse medicinal properties. Tulsi’ has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity. Tulsi is hot in nature, tastes bitter. It penetrates the deep tissues, dries up tissue secretions and normalizes Kapha and Vata. On daily consumption, it helps in preventing diseases, promotes general health, wellbeing.
- Elaichi – Elaichi (Cardamom) is a spice with powerful medicinal properties. Due to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, expectorant, mild broncho-dilating actions, Elaichi is frequently used in treating respiratory diseases like cough, bronchitis.
- Behadachal – Behda is very commonly used to treat respiratory conditions like including respiratory tract infections, cough, sore throat and hoarseness. It balances all three doshas but acts particularly on Kapha dosha. This Rasayana i.e. rejuvenating herb is mentioned as Kanthya meaning effective for the throat in Ayurveda.
- Saunf – Saunf is a traditional and popular herb with a long history of use as a medicine. It is widely known as a stimulant, stomachic, expectorant and carminative. It is most commonly used in gastrointestinal problems and as an expectorant in children.
- Katha – Katha has strong antioxidant, astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antifungal properties and a common ingredient of formulations used to manage cough, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases. Catechin is a polyphenol which is abundantly present in the Katha and has anti-allergic action.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is one of the most commonly used herbs for respiratory diseases. It has a number of medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antimicrobial. It breaks down mucus and makes its expulsion from the body easier. This helps in relieving coughing and improves breathing. It also has immunomodulatory action which helps to fight infections.
- Peppermint extract – It is a popular traditional remedy for a number of conditions like the common cold, indigestion, flatulence. Peppermint oil is an excellent remedy for coughs, bronchitis, and inflammation of the oral mucosa and throat.
Huff N Kuff Lozenges Pills are specially formulated using the below-mentioned herbs to offer relief from regular as well as chronic cough –
Also known as cardamom or the ‘king of spices’, Elaichi also helps to overcome a stubborn sore throat
Referred to as clove, Lavang helps in almost every kind of ailment such as curing toothache, cough, nausea, sinusitis, flatulence, stress, removes acne, treats wounds. It also provides relief from anxiety.
- Behda Chal
Bibhitaki is a popular remedy that is known to manage respiratory diseases like cough, sore throat, hoarseness of voice.
- Variali (Saunf)
Commonly known as Fennel, Saunf is used in numerous Ayurvedic concoctions for its anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. It is also an excellent expectorant, diuretic as well as a stimulant.
Derived from the Cutch Tree, Katha is known for offering relief from cough. It is also used in treating various diseases of the skin, along with dental treatments and care.
Commonly called Black Pepper, this herb is known for its cleansing as well as antioxidant properties. A bioavailability enhancer, this Kalameeri helps transport the benefits of other herbs to the different parts of the body.
This prominent Ayurvedic herb is known to provide good strength and immunity to the body. Not only does it provide relief from cough, but also helps restore the voice.
- Peppermint Crystals (Menthol)
Menthol also has a cooling effect and can help relieve a sore throat, especially when combined with tea. It is a calming and soothing herb that has been used for thousands of years to aid with upset stomach or indigestion. Peppermint also helps freshen your breath.