HerboCleanse Plus: Herbal Hand Sanitizer
MRP ₹100.00 – ₹285.00(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Herbal Hand Sanitizer
Pack of Three – 200ml X 3
pack of One – 200ml X 1
Directions to Use: Take 5-7 drops of the liquid in your hand. Rub well on hands, back of hands, fingers, fingertips and grooves until dry.
Dr. Vaidya’s HerboCleanse Plus is a herbal hand sanitizer that helps to cleanse and disinfect naturally. It has been formulated with herbal extracts and ingredients such as nagarmotha, tulsi, neem, and aloe vera. These herbs are renowned for their antiseptic properties making them effective as natural sanitizers and disinfectants.
- How To Use
- Additional information
HerboCleanse Plus is a natural herbal sanitizer that can be used to disinfect your hands, as well as surfaces. It has been carefully formulated with a blend of herbs like nagarmotha, tulsi, neem, and aloe vera, as well as ethyl alcohol, the main constituent of all of the most effective hand sanitizers. What is distinctive about HerboCleanse Plus, however, is that it includes Ayurvedic herbs with proven antimicrobial properties as the key ingredients. Some of these herbs are known to fight a variety of bacteria, viruses, and fungi, making them effective as natural disinfectants.
When it comes to hand sanitizers it should be noted that there are only 2 types of sanitizers that are approved for use and regarded as effective – alcohol based and non-alcohol based. HerboCleanse Plus uses 67% ethyl alcohol, a concentration proven to neutralize most pathogens. While non-alcohol based sanitizers are also effective, they use chemicals such as benzalkonium chloride (BAC). In addition to avoiding the use of such harsh chemicals, HerboCleanse Plus also contains aloe extract. This works as an anti-inflammatory and moisturizing emollient to counter any drying effect or skin reaction.
The blend of herbs used in HerboCleanse Plus adds a nourishing and hydrating effect, while also killing most germs through contact. This can not only help to disinfect or sanitize your hands and surfaces, but it can also make the hands soft and clean. This makes it convenient as a natural hand disinfectant that you can reach for at any time. Hand sanitizers are especially useful in situations when you are outdoors or do not have access to running water and soap. If you have kids in your house or anyone with sensitive skin, an hand sanitizer with herbs like these would be the best choice.
HerboCleanse Plus is a viable alternative for anyone who wishes to use an herbal hand sanitizer. As HerboCleanse Plus contains natural herbal ingredients and is free of chemicals like Benzalkonium Chloride and Triclosan, it is regarded as safe for external use. If used strictly as per the directions provided on the package.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
- Take 5-7 drops of the liquid in your hand.
- Rub well on hands, back of hands, fingers, fingertips and grooves until dry.
- Close the cap after use.
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Pack of 1, Pack of 3
HerboCleanse Plus is a viable alternative to chemical-based hand sanitizer, which comprises of –
- Neem (Azadiachta indica) – Neem or margosa is a well-known versatile plant of India that possesses a wide spectrum of medicinal activities. Triterpenes, Azadirachtin present in Neem have a powerful antiseptic, anti-fungal, antiviral and antibacterial effects. Unlike synthetic antiseptic chemicals that often produce side effects such as allergic reactions, rashes etc., Neem is gentle and does not create any complications even after regular use.
- Tulsi (Oscimum sanctum) –Tulsi, The Queen of Herbs, is highly revered for both its medicinal and spiritual properties. Tulsi has a unique combination of actions that include antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiprotozoal activities against many pathogens responsible for human infections. Terpenoids, Essential oils present in Tulsi are well known for their antimicrobial properties. This helps to avoid falling ill and spreading germs by effectively inactivating many types of microbes.
- Kumari (Aloe vera) –The Aloe vera plant has been known and used for centuries for its numerous health, beauty, medicinal and skincare benefits. Aloe vera contains 6 antiseptic agents: Lupeol, salicylic acid, urea nitrogen, cinnamonic acid, phenols and sulfur. They all have an inhibitory action on fungi, bacteria and viruses. Saponins that are the soapy substances form about 3% of the aloe gel and have cleansing as well as antiseptic properties. Along with its antiseptic action, Aloe vera also offers benefits to the skin by its moisturizing and skin softening effect.
- Nagarmotta (Cyprus scariosus) –Nagarmotha or nutgrass is a widely used plant in traditional medicine around the world for the treatment of various diseases. In Ayurvedic medicine, the rhizomes are considered as an antiseptic and aromatic. The rhizome has antimicrobial action against important pathogenic microbes.
- Ethyl Alcohol (Denatured) –Also called as Ethanol, it is most commonly used in hand sanitizers as an antiseptic. Ethyl alcohol exhibits rapid broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity against various bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It kills microorganisms by dissolving their membrane lipid bilayer and denaturing their proteins.
HerboCleanse Plus also has Demineral Water and Cologne Perfume in it.