Herbobuild Capsules: Ayurvedic Supplement For Mass And Muscle Gain
MRP ₹259.00 – ₹749.00(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Only few left in stock order soon!
Net Quantity: 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
Herbobuild – A 100% Ayurvedic supplement to boost muscle growth, improve strength, stamina, and performance.
- Natural & chemical-free
- Promotes muscle growth: Ashwagandha, Gokshur, Kauch beej boost testosterone levels; Safed Musli, Shatavari, Methi are rich in essential nutrients and amino acids that help the synthesis, maintenance, and repair of muscle tissue and improve strength
- Improves stamina, endurance, and athletic performance: Ashwagandha and Gokshur promote nitric oxide release that increases blood supply to muscles and enhances stamina and endurance.
- Speeds up muscle recovery: Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and pain-relieving actions of Ashwagandha, Shatavari, and Gokshura help control exercise-induced muscle damage, combat muscle soreness or pain after a workout and assist in faster recovery.
- Enhances physical performance and cardiorespiratory endurance: Ashwagandha, a Rasayana drug present in Herbobuild, provides optimum nutrients to cells of the body, keeps all the systems of the body in healthy condition, and improves the haemoglobin (Hb) count and red blood cell (RBC) count. All these actions ultimately help to improve the performance and endurance of the user.
- The perfect aid to your workout routine: Physical performance and cardiorespiratory endurance enhancing the potential of Ashwagandha, Safed Musli present in Herbobuild make it beneficial for athletes and fitness enthusiastic.
- Manufactured in GMP certified, approved plant
Dosage: One capsule twice daily after meals
Recommended Course – 3 months
- How to Use
- Additional information
HerboBuild is an Ayurvedic supplement for bodybuilders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts to build muscle mass, strength, and stamina naturally.
How Does Herbobuild Mass Gainer Work?
It contains six powerful herbs, Ashwagandha, Shwet Musli, Shatavari, Gokhru, Methi, and Kauch beej, well-known for promoting muscular growth.
The ingredients Safed Musli, Shatavari, and Methi, are rich in essential nutrients like proteins, amino acids, vitamins. They promote the synthesis and maintenance of muscle tissue and improve strength.
Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Gokshur, Kauch beej are known to boost testosterone levels. Testosterone increases GH levels, protein synthesis to encourage mass gain. It also helps to burn fat more efficiently while promoting muscle strength.
Shatavari and Ashwagandha increase Red Blood Cells and Haemoglobin count. Gokshur and Ashwagandha are known to improve heart functioning, blood circulation. These actions help fuel the body with oxygen, delay the onset of fatigue, enhance stamina and muscular endurance during workouts.
HerboBuild’s antioxidant, anti-inflammatory ingredients help protect muscles from harmful free radicals generated during heavy exercises, reduce muscle soreness and tiredness at the end of the day. Ashwagandha lowers the cortisol levels that cause stress as well as weakness or depletion of muscles. All these benefits improve the post-exercise recovery rate while protecting your mass gains.
What Are The Herbobuild Side Effects?
HerboBuild helps you achieve your fitness goals without risking the side effects associated with other chemically synthesized alternatives. Its natural Ayurvedic formulations work on different body systems like muscular, digestive systems to restore the body’s physiology and give long-lasting effects.
When Can Herbobuild Show Results?
Gaining muscle is a slow process. It requires continuous use of supplements for a little longer time with appropriate changes in the diet and lifestyle. Therefore, we recommend taking Herbobuild daily for a minimum of three months with a disciplined fitness and diet regimen to get the best results.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]. You can also opt for a FREE online doctor consultation from the comfort of your home.
- One capsule twice daily after meals
Recommended Course – Minimum 3 months
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]drvaidyas.com
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 3
The primary herbal ingredients used to prepare Herbobuild, a natural supplement for bodybuilders, includes the following –
- Ashwagandha: Helps increase muscle size, strength, endurance, and athletic performance; relieves muscle pain.
- Shatavari: Increases muscle growth and strength by having positive effects on protein metabolism; delays fatigue, raises energy levels, protects muscles.
- Safed Musli: Boosts testosterone levels to help build muscle mass, relieves muscle ache, improves digestion.
- Gokshura: Enhances muscle growth, ensures proper blood supply to muscles to improve workout stamina, supports post-workout recovery.
- Methi Seeds: Improves natural testosterone production to promote muscle gain using furostanolic saponins found in Methi.
- Kaunch Beej: Stimulates the pituitary gland to promote testosterone production, boosting muscle strength and energy levels.
1. What is Herbobuild?
Herbobuild is an ayurvedic formulation that is specifically designed to enhance muscle mass and strength naturally. This supplement contains a blend of 6 herbs that have proven benefits in terms of physical performance, cardio-respiratory endurance, smooth muscle relaxation, and thyroid function. What’s unique about Herbobuild is that it helps athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness buffs achieve their goals naturally, without any need for conventional supplements.
2. How is the new HerboBuild different from existing one?
New HerboBuild contains six Ayurvedic herbs. In addition to the existing ingredients- Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, and Shatavari, new formulation also has Gokhru, Methi seed (Fenugreek), and Kauch beej. We have increased Ashwagandha concentration from 180 mg/capsule to 200 mg/capsule. Shwet Musli and Shatavari concentrations are changed from 180 mg/capsule to 100 mg/capsule. Each capsule of New Herbobuild contains 75 mg of Gokhru and 50 mg each of Methi and Kauch beej.
This is more efficacious.
3. What are the key ingredient changes in the new HerboBuild?
Dr. Vaidya’s HerboBuild is an Ayurvedic supplement for gaining muscles and improving stamina. The existing formulation contains three ingredients Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, and Shatavari (180 mg each). To make it more efficacious and meet evolving customer needs we have reformulated the product. While keeping these three ingredients in the new formulation, we have added standardized extracts of Gokhru, Methi, and Kauch beej. These are well-known for their benefits in muscle building.
So, this new combination of six herbs can be more beneficial in gaining muscles and improving stamina.
4. Is the new HerboBuild better than the old formulation?
Addition of three new ingredients makes the product more efficacious. Gokhru is well-known for enhancing muscle growth. It ensures proper blood supply to muscles during exercises or physical activities and improves stamina and athletic performance. It also supports post-workout recovery. Methi reduces body fat and promotes lean muscle mass. Many scientific studies have shown that Methi or Fenugreek supplementation helps to increase muscle mass and strength. Kauch beej increases testosterone levels. Its combination with Safed Musli has shown to be effective in increasing GH levels. An increase in levels can boost muscle building.
Therefore, the new HerboBuild formulation can be more beneficial in muscle gaining.
5. Is the new HerboBuild safe for long-term use?
HerboBuild is an all-natural product made from standardized herbal extracts. It does not contain any steroids, protein powders, or other chemically synthesized alternatives. It is safe for vital body organs like the liver and kidneys. All these make it safe for long term use.
6. What is the recommended course?
Minimum recommended course is 3 months.
7. What is the ideal course/duration?
Building muscles is a slow process. Therefore, we recommend taking HerboBuild for a minimum of three months. You can continue using HerboBuild for an extended duration after consulting an Ayurvedic doctor.
8. What are the benefits of the product?
It helps in building muscle and to get the most out of your workout. With Herbobuild, bodybuilders and athletes can get a much needed natural boost to improve performance, endurance, strength and muscle mass.
9. What are the additional benefits of the product?
HerboBuild contains rejuvenating herbs like Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Shatavari, Gokhru, and Kaunch beej. These herbs improve your stamina and endurance, decrease fatigue, and make you feel energetic. HerboBuild ingredients like Ashwagandha, Gokhru, and Methi (Fenugreek) can help in controlling blood sugar and cholesterol levels. HerboBuild can reduce pain and inflammation of the joints.
10. Does Herbobuild helps in boosting male testosterone?
YES! It helps in boosting male testosterone.
11. How does one consume the product?
One capsule twice daily after meals.
12. How is it different from protein powder and other Bodybuilding supplements?
Herbobuild is a natural and ayurvedic medicine and has no steroids or protein powder. It does not have any side effect on body organs like liver or kidney which usually get affected by other protein powders and steroids.
It’s safe for long-term use and dosage can be increased, if required. Please consult an ayurvedic doctor before increasing dosage.
13. What should I do along with this product for best results?
Building muscles is a slow process. It requires dedication, discipline, and appropriate changes in the diet and lifestyle with regular use of supplements to achieve the goal.
Take a calorie surplus diet with the right mix of Proteins, Carbohydrates, and Fats in the diet. Include Cereal, Beans, Legumes, Lentils, Soy products like soy milk and soy protein powder, Nuts and nut butter, fresh fruits like apple, banana, Eggs, Cow’s milk, Cheese, Yoghurt in the diet. Keep yourself hydrated.
Do regular exercises based on your needs and time availability. Keep a training journal to track and measure your progress. Get between 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night to relax muscles.
14. Can I take this with my other medicines?
Herbs can interact with drugs and alter their efficacy. Therefore, we recommend consulting your physician or Ayurvedic practitioner for better guidance.
15. Are there any diet restrictions?
Diet plays an important role in muscle gaining. Avoid high sugar foods like candy, cookies, ice cream, or cake. They contain plenty of calories but are low in nutrients. Limit the intake of high-fat foods like high-fat meats, buttery foods, and heavy creams. Avoid carbonated and sugar-sweetened beverages like sparkling water or diet soda. Do not consume deep-fried foods like potato chips, fried fish, french fries, or onion rings.