Herbobuild Capsules: Ayurvedic Medicine For Mass And Muscle Gain
MRP ₹279.00 – ₹699.00(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Only few left in stock order soon!
Herbobuild: Ayurvedic Mass And Muscle Gainer Capsules
- Pack Of One (30 Caps): 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
- Pack Of Two: 30 N X 2 (Capsules)
- Pack Of Three: 30 N X 3 (Capsules)
- Pack Of One (50 Caps): 50 N X 1 (Capsules)
Want to get the most out of your workouts? Want a way to boost stamina and energy levels without synthetic proteins? Want an affordable and pocket-friendly bodybuilding supplement that will help you build muscle mass naturally? If you answered YES, Dr. Vaidya’s NEW HerboBuild is the Ayurvedic muscle builder for you.
Dr. Vaidya’s brings to you a unique Ayurvedic product- HerboBuild to build muscles and stamina naturally. It helps you get the most out of your workout and gives a natural boost to improve performance, endurance, strength, and muscle mass, without turning to synthetic supplements. Its hand-picked Ayurvedic herbs also help you get the most out of your workouts while making the final product pocket friendly.
Benefits Of HerboBuild Ayurvedic Mass Gainer:
- Promotes muscle growth.
- Improves stamina, endurance, and athletic performance.
- Reduces fatigue and improves energy levels.
- Supports post-workout muscle recovery.
- Free from harmful synthetic proteins and chemicals.
- Safe for long term use.
- Pocket-friendly pricing.
Herbobuild Capsules – Customer Review
- How to Use
- Additional information
The new Herbobuild capsules have an addition of three potent Ayurvedic herbs (Gokhsur, Methi, and Kavach been) that help give a natural boost to your performance.
This ayurvedic muscle gainer capsule can help get the most out of your workouts while focusing on improving gains and reducing recovery times. The efficacy-focused formulation also makes sure that Herbobuild is an affordable alternative to regular bodybuilding supplements while using Ayurvedic herbs proven to help maximize your workouts and athletic performance.
How Does HerboBuild Help Promote Mass Gain?
- Enhances performance: Ashwagandha and Gokshur promote nitric oxide release that increases blood supply to muscles and enhances stamina and endurance.
- Promotes muscle growth and strength: Ashwagandha, Gokshur, Kauch beej boost testosterone and growth hormone production; Safed Musli, Shatavari, Methi are rich in essential nutrients and amino acids. The combined effect of these herbs increases muscle protein synthesis and strength.
- Speeds up muscle recovery: Ashwagandha, Gokshura, and Methi have anti-inflammatory, pain-reducing, and antioxidant properties. They help control exercise-induced muscle damage, combat muscle soreness or pain after a workout and assist in faster recovery.
- Reduces stress, anxiety, and fatigue: Ashwagandha reduces stress hormone -cortisol and prevents muscle depletion and weakness. Safed Musli, Shatavari, and Kavach beej reduce the mental and physical stress of intense workouts, fatigue and improve energy levels.
How Is Herbobuild Compared To Other Ayurvedic Mass Gainers?
Top competitors for Herbobuild use three common herbs to promote their muscle gains which are Ashwagandha, Shatavari, and Safed Musli. Herbobuild also contains high concentrations of these three Ayurvedic herbs.
What sets our product apart is its inclusion of Gokshur (75mg) Methi (50mg), and Kauch Beej (50mg). Gokshur is known to help boost muscle growth and stamina while supporting post-workout recovery. Methi seeds contain furostanolic saponins which help stimulate natural muscle gains by promoting testosterone production. Kaunch Beej is the final addition to Herbobuild that stimulates the pituitary gland to elevate testosterone production and muscle building.
These herbs allow Herbobuild to stand out of the crowd, making it the superior choice for you to help with your fitness goals. Additionally, this Ayurvedic mass gainer is also priced in a way that its affordable for someone looking to gain muscle mass with Ayurveda.
HerboBuild helps you achieve your fitness goals without risking the side effects associated with other chemically synthesized alternatives.
Ayurvedic formulations work on different body systems like muscular, digestive systems to restore the body’s physiology and give long-lasting effects. Gaining muscle is a slow process. It requires continuous use of supplements for a little longer time with a proper diet and workouts. Therefore, we recommend taking HerboBuild daily for a minimum of three months with a disciplined fitness and diet regimen to get the best results.
We are updating our bottle packaging for Herbobuild. But rest assured that regardless of which packaging you receive, the quality and efficacy of the product is the same.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]. You can also opt for a FREE online doctor consultation from the comfort of your home.
- Take 1 to 2 capsules two times a day after a meal.
- Take a nutritious diet and do exercises regularly.
- Use regularly for the recommended duration.
Recommended Duration: Use continuously for a minimum of three months to get best results.
For Best Results
- Take a calorie surplus diet with the right mix of Proteins, Carbohydrates, and Fats in the diet.
- Include cereals, beans, legumes, lentils, soy products, nuts and nut butter, fresh fruits like apple, banana, eggs, cow’s milk, cheese, curd in the diet.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Do regular exercises based on your needs and time availability.
- Get sufficient sleep and take rest between workout schedules.
- Avoid junk, deep-fried, and processed food. Avoid smoking & alcohol.
- Do not overtrain or skip training sessions.
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Pack of 1 (30 Capsules), Pack of 2, Pack of 3, Pack of 1 (50 Capsules)
- Ashwagandha: Helps increase muscle size, strength, endurance, and athletic performance; relieves muscle pain.
- Shatavari: Increases muscle growth and strength by improving protein metabolism, raises energy levels, and protects muscles from free radicals generated during a workout.
- Safed Musli: Boosts testosterone levels to help build muscle mass, relieves muscle ache, improves digestion.
- Gokshura: Enhances muscle growth, ensures proper blood supply to muscles to improve workout stamina, supports post-workout recovery.
- Methi: Improves natural testosterone production to promote muscle growth and strength, reduces soreness of muscles, and supports quick recovery post-workout.
- Kaunch Beej: Helps boost testosterone production that decreases fat and increases muscle mass, strength, and size.
Herbobuild does not contain any synthetic proteins or harmful chemicals.
1. What is Herbobuild?
Herbobuild is an ayurvedic formulation that is specifically designed to enhance muscle mass and strength naturally. This supplement contains a blend of 6 herbs that have proven benefits in terms of physical performance, cardio-respiratory endurance, smooth muscle relaxation, and thyroid function. What’s unique about Herbobuild is that it helps athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness buffs achieve their goals naturally, without any need for conventional supplements.
2. How is the new HerboBuild different from existing one?
New HerboBuild contains six Ayurvedic herbs. In addition to the existing ingredients- Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, and Shatavari, new formulation also has Gokhru, Methi seed (Fenugreek), and Kauch beej. We have increased Ashwagandha concentration from 180 mg/capsule to 200 mg/capsule. Shwet Musli and Shatavari concentrations are changed from 180 mg/capsule to 100 mg/capsule. Each capsule of New Herbobuild contains 75 mg of Gokhru and 50 mg each of Methi and Kauch beej.
This is more efficacious.
3. What are the key ingredient changes in the new HerboBuild?
Dr. Vaidya’s HerboBuild is an Ayurvedic supplement for gaining muscles and improving stamina. The existing formulation contains three ingredients Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, and Shatavari (180 mg each). To make it more efficacious and meet evolving customer needs we have reformulated the product. While keeping these three ingredients in the new formulation, we have added standardized extracts of Gokhru, Methi, and Kauch beej. These are well-known for their benefits in muscle building.
So, this new combination of six herbs can be more beneficial in gaining muscles and improving stamina.
4. Is the new HerboBuild better than the old formulation?
Addition of three new ingredients makes the product more efficacious. Gokhru is well-known for enhancing muscle growth. It ensures proper blood supply to muscles during exercises or physical activities and improves stamina and athletic performance. It also supports post-workout recovery. Methi reduces body fat and promotes lean muscle mass. Many scientific studies have shown that Methi or Fenugreek supplementation helps to increase muscle mass and strength. Kauch beej increases testosterone levels. Its combination with Safed Musli has shown to be effective in increasing GH levels. An increase in levels can boost muscle building.
Therefore, the new HerboBuild formulation can be more beneficial in muscle gaining.
5. Is the new HerboBuild safe for long-term use?
HerboBuild is an all-natural product made from standardized herbal extracts. It does not contain any steroids, protein powders, or other chemically synthesized alternatives. It is safe for vital body organs like the liver and kidneys. All these make it safe for long term use.
6. What is the recommended course?
Minimum recommended course is 3 months.
7. What is the ideal course/duration?
Building muscles is a slow process. Therefore, we recommend taking HerboBuild for a minimum of three months. You can continue using HerboBuild for an extended duration after consulting an Ayurvedic doctor.
8. What are the benefits of the product?
It helps in building muscle and to get the most out of your workout. With Herbobuild, bodybuilders and athletes can get a much needed natural boost to improve performance, endurance, strength and muscle mass.
9. What are the additional benefits of the product?
HerboBuild contains rejuvenating herbs like Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Shatavari, Gokhru, and Kaunch beej. These herbs improve your stamina and endurance, decrease fatigue, and make you feel energetic. HerboBuild ingredients like Ashwagandha, Gokhru, and Methi (Fenugreek) can help in controlling blood sugar and cholesterol levels. HerboBuild can reduce pain and inflammation of the joints.
10. Does Herbobuild helps in boosting male testosterone?
YES! It helps in boosting male testosterone.
11. How does one consume the product?
One capsule twice daily after meals.
12. How is it different from protein powder and other Bodybuilding supplements?
Herbobuild is a natural and ayurvedic medicine and has no steroids or protein powder. It does not have any side effect on body organs like liver or kidney which usually get affected by other protein powders and steroids.
It’s safe for long-term use and dosage can be increased, if required. Please consult an ayurvedic doctor before increasing dosage.
13. What should I do along with this product for best results?
Building muscles is a slow process. It requires dedication, discipline, and appropriate changes in the diet and lifestyle with regular use of supplements to achieve the goal.
Take a calorie surplus diet with the right mix of Proteins, Carbohydrates, and Fats in the diet. Include Cereal, Beans, Legumes, Lentils, Soy products like soy milk and soy protein powder, Nuts and nut butter, fresh fruits like apple, banana, Eggs, Cow’s milk, Cheese, Yoghurt in the diet. Keep yourself hydrated.
Do regular exercises based on your needs and time availability. Keep a training journal to track and measure your progress. Get between 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night to relax muscles.
14. Can I take this with my other medicines?
Herbs can interact with drugs and alter their efficacy. Therefore, we recommend consulting your physician or Ayurvedic practitioner for better guidance.
15. Are there any diet restrictions?
Diet plays an important role in muscle gaining. Avoid high sugar foods like candy, cookies, ice cream, or cake. They contain plenty of calories but are low in nutrients. Limit the intake of high-fat foods like high-fat meats, buttery foods, and heavy creams. Avoid carbonated and sugar-sweetened beverages like sparkling water or diet soda. Do not consume deep-fried foods like potato chips, fried fish, french fries, or onion rings.