- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
Ayurvedic Pain Relief MedicineWe at Dr. Vaidya’s bring to you a range of natural pain relievers that help you with joint pain caused due to aging and arthritic diseases, as well as from muscle and body pain caused by over-exercising and injury. Dr. Vaidya’s Ayurvedic pain relief medicines are safe and effective, formulated with the highest quality herbs, using no chemical or synthetic ingredients. Made using pure ayurvedic extracts, these medicines are fast-acting to ensure that you get timely relief from your pain. The time-tested ayurvedic herbs help you get long-term relief from joint, muscle, or knee pain.
Dr. Vaidya’s Ayurvedic Medicines for Joint and Muscle Pain Features:
Pain Relief Oil - Ayurvedic Oil for Joint PainPain Relief Oil is an ayurvedic medicine for joint and muscle pain that combines the power of Nirgundi oil, Wintergreen oil, Erand oil and Shallaki to soothe inflammation of the joints and reduce any sensation of pain. The pain relief Ayurvedic oil is noted for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. The herbal medicine for joint pain can provide quick relief from arthritic pain and reduces inflammation. It is widely regarded as an effective Ayurvedic medicine for muscle pain and joint pain, a common problem with osteoarthritis.
Pain Relief Balm - Ayurvedic Pain BalmPain Relief Balm is a topical Ayurvedic medicine for knee pain that can be used to get quick relief from painful arthritic symptoms and muscle injuries. This Ayurvedic pain balm is made using more than 5 herbs, including menthol, camphor, thymol, eucalyptus, and more. These herbs are known as natural remedies for knee pain due to their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic benefits, providing quick relief and promoting rapid healing.
Pain Relief Capsules - Ayurvedic Medicine for Knee PainPain Relief Capsules is an Ayurvedic medicine for leg pain and knee pain that helps relieve and reduce pain caused by degenerative joint disease, arthritis, and muscle injury. The ayurvedic pain relief medicine is made with purely natural ingredients, including guggul and Maharasnadi Quath. They are safe for regular use to manage arthritic, joint pain, knee pain, and other chronic pain symptoms. This Ayurvedic medicine for knee pain improves the quality of life by modulating the body’s inflammatory response and improving joint function.
Joint Pain Relief Pack - Ayurvedic Pain RelieversThe Joint pain relief pack includes everything you need to relax your joints and relieve knee pain. The combo has Pain Relief Capsules, Pain Relief Ointment, and Pain Relief Oil that help reduce swelling, and joint and muscle pain. Ayurvedic medicines for muscle pain reduce muscle soreness and reduce strain or sprain. The Nirgundi extract helps reduce joint inflammation and pain. The combo of Ayurvedic pain relief medicines is designed to offer you long-term relief from joint, back, and muscle pain.
Note: All of Dr. Vaidya’s products are formulated using ancient Ayurvedic wisdom and modern scientific research. As these products only contain natural ingredients with proven efficacy, they are regarded as free of side effects and may be used for extended periods to cope with a range of arthritic symptoms.
FAQs on Ayurvedic Pain Relief Medicine
1. Can Ayurveda cure chronic pain?Ayurvedic pain relief medicines are known to provide relief from chronic pains like osteoarthritis, back pain, knee pain, and joint pain. You can try the Pain relief Oil by Dr. Vaidya’s which is known to provide relief from such pain.
2. Do the pain relief medicines have any side-effects?Dr. Vaidya’s medicines are made using 100% natural ingredients and pure ayurvedic extracts that have no known side-effects. So, you can use the pain relief medicines without worry!
3. Can the Pain Relief ointment be used for back pain?The Pain relief ointment is great ayurvedic medicine for back pain as it helps reduce muscle soreness and soothes musculoskeletal pain. However, if you are struggling with back pain due to an injury or for long period, we would suggest you consult a doctor.
4. Are the medicines safe for diabetics?Yes, the medicines are safe for diabetics as they do not contain any sugar. However, we would recommend you to consult our ayurvedic doctors to get a personalized treatment based on your body.
5. What is the quick remedy for back pain?Using heat bags usually helps as a quick remedy for back pain. However, if you are struggling with back pain, you can try ayurvedic medicines for pain relief like the pain relief ointment or oils that can help reduce the pain from its root and offer you long-term relief.
6. Why my legs are paining?Legs can pain because of wear and tear of the muscle or joints, or injuries caused on or around the area. If you are looking to reduce your leg pain, you should try the Pain relief capsules, ayurvedic medicine for leg pain that helps reduce inflammation and relieves pain.
7. Are these medicines vegetarian?Yes, all the ayurvedic pain relief medicines are made using only ayurvedic herbs that are vegetarian so anyone can easily consume them.
8. When can I see the results?You can see results from the Pain Relief Oil and Pain Relief Ointment within a few weeks of consistent use. However, we recommend you consume Pain Relief Caps for a minimum of three months for the best results.
9. Which oil is good for joints?The Pain relief oil by Dr. Vaidya’s is a great ayurvedic oil for joint pain as the Erand oil in the medicine helps relieve muscle and joint pain, Nirgundi oil reduces pain and inflammation while Shallaki improves the mobility of the joint.
10. Can Children use Pain Relief Oil?Yes, children can use the Pain Relief Oil for muscle pain like sprain, strain, or sciatica. However, if your child is struggling with a chronic disease that causes pain, we would recommend using it after consulting a physician.
11. What are the natural remedies for knee pain?Ayurveda has several remedies for knee pain. You can apply ayurvedic healing oils like Nirgundi oil or practice yoga like Uttanasanaa or Virabhadrasana regularly for pain relief. You can also apply the Pain relief ointment to ensure speedy relief.
12. Can I take this with my other medicines?Yes, you can use the Pain relief oil, ointment or the capsules with other medicines as well. Since they are made using herbs that are natural pain relievers, they are known to not cause any adverse reaction.
Trusted by 10 Lakh Customers
across 3600+ Cities
This product is amazing. I love the smell and the effect it shows. It is very easy and convenient to use. The balm glides on the skin smoothly, also giving a mild massage to your headache. It relieves the pain to some extent and if you are suffering from mild headaches then this product is best. The aroma is also soothing and the best thing is, it is ayurvedic and natural!
Manish Kumar Singh
What an amazing product. My father is a sportsman and he often complains of knee pain. He has been using this ayurvedic pain relief medicine for a week now and he is playing like a 16-year-old. Will recommend this to everybody for sure.
The balm is very good and very effective against my migraines. I used to take tablet after tablet and still felt unwell, but now a dash of this wonderful ointment and some binaural beats, take all my pains away. The lingering smell of lemon grass helps with queasy feelings too. This is by far the best ayurvedic pain reliever on the market.