Maha Immunity Premier League Terms & Conditions
Applicability and T & C of Offer:
The Daily Contest begins on 7th April 2021 (“IST”) and ends on 30th May 2020 (the “Daily Contest Period”). The Daily contest will stop accepting the entries sharp at 3:15 PM (for 3:30 PM matches) and 7:15 PM (for 7:30 PM) matches, daily.
- The Daily Contest is open to India residents aged 18 or above on the date of commencement of the Daily Contest.
- Participants need to answer the daily contest question, based on the cricket match being played on that day.
- Answers will be accepted through comments on the daily contest post. After the match, the daily contest post will be archived.
- Participants need to follow @dr.vaidyas page and partner brand page to be eligible for participation.
- Each user can only put 1 answer. In case of multiple comments/entries, only the first one will be considered.
- Eligibility requirements include a valid residential address, contact number and e-mail id. Participants need to have a valid Instagram account to participate.
- Participants need to provide a serviceable pin code to be eligible for prize deliveries. In case pin code is not serviceable, option will be provided to either change the address or forfeit the prize.
- Participation in at least one Daily Contest is required to be eligible for featuring on the leader board and for Championship Prizes. All rules of Daily contest apply.
About the contest:
- The contest will be conducted entirely exclusively on Dr. Vaidya’s Instagram page (@dr.vaidyas).
- Each day’s contest question will be uploaded as an Instagram post at 7:15 PM the previous day before the contest day.
- Correct answer will be determined after the cricket match is over and Herbolab India Pvt. Ltd. (Dr. Vaidya’s) will have final say in the valid correct answer.
- Winners to be decided based on correct answers, number of friends tagged in the answer and numerous internal criteria. Herbolab India Pvt. Ltd. (Dr. Vaidya’s) will have full discretion in choosing the winners and retains the right to deny a win to any participant.
- 3 Winners for the daily contest will be announced on the next day at 12 PM on @dr.vaidyas page.
- The winners will be notified by Direct Message on Instagram through @dr.vaidyas account and they should respond with their addresses & contact number within 48 hours of the Direct Message. If the winners fail to respond in the required time, their prize will be forfeited.
- In case any match is cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever, no prize will be given for that particular day’s contest.
Leader board and Championship Prizes
- For the Daily Contest the participants will receive 10 points for each correct answer. Bonus points will be awarded for tagging 3 or more friends. Awarding of daily points and bonus points will be at the sole discretion of Herbolab India Pvt. Ltd. (Dr. Vaidya’s).
- All points for a participant will be added up to a total score, and position will be allotted on the Leader board for the Maha Immunity Premier League
- Real-time positions on the Leader Board to be announced on @dr.vaidyas page, at least once per week and the discretion of Herbolab India Pvt. Ltd. (Dr. Vaidya’s).
- Top 3 winners on the leader board after 30th May 2021 to get Maha championship prizes. Herbolab India Pvt. Ltd. (Dr. Vaidya’s) retains the right to modify, change or withhold these prizes and to select the winners.
General Terms and Conditions:
- By participating in the Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these official rules (the “Official Rules”), any other rules and regulation that may be published on the Contest Page and the decisions of Dr. Vaidya, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether an entrant receives a Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- This contest will be governed by these standard terms and conditions. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their participation in the contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the terms. Mere participation should not be perceived as any commitment on the part of the Company to select an entrant as the winner. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by the Company to conduct further, similar or other contests in future.
- Providing incomplete information or failure to provide true and accurate information as stated in these terms and conditions and/or failure to submit proof of identification and/or original confirmation number upon collection of the Prize will automatically disqualify the entrant. The Company shall have the absolute and sole discretion to determine whether any entrant should be disqualified by reason of failure to abide by these terms and conditions, bad faith, fraud or any other legitimate reason
- The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this contest or quiz, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason or cause, at its sole discretion without any liability.
- There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes, and the prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to substitute either any part of Prize or whole Prize.
- The Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any claims, losses, damage, costs or expenses in connection with or arising from this Competition, the redemption or use of the Prizes.
- To the extent only permitted by applicable law, the Company reserves the right to use the winner’s image, photograph, name and likeness in post-promotion publicity material and in advertising, marketing or promotional material in any media by any means throughout the world for any purpose connected with the products/services of the Company without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner and all entrants consent to the same. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall have no right to enjoin or restrain the development, production, advertising, promotion, distribution or exploitation of the sponsors’ website, application, or any other project of sponsor or any of its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Entrants shall not include within any Content material that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. Each entrant shall have obtained authorization for the inclusion of any third-party materials (including, without limitation, company names, logos, music, name, voice, image, likeness or other branding elements of any third party) that are included within entrant’s Content. The Company retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Company reserves the right to request proof of an entrant’s eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the promotion.
- Subject to applicable laws, the Company shall not be liable for any losses, taxes, liabilities or inconvenience suffered by any entrant as a result of these terms and conditions, entering into this Competition or accepting any part of the Prize
- The Company shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions or for this Competition or using the Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the entrant and the Company and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Contest. The Company does not accept responsibility for (1) lost, late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the Competition or (3) any event which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted.
- In addition to these terms & conditions, other specific terms may be imposed by the Company from time to time to deal with any unforeseen situation. The Company also reserves the absolute right to change the terms and conditions contained herein and, or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the Contest at any time without any notice, the itinerary, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever. Entrants are requested to refer to such other terms and conditions, if any, which may be intimated separately as the Company considers fit. However, no obligation is cast on the Company) to separately intimate each individual entrant with regard to such additional terms and conditions.
- The Company may (i) extend (ii) terminate or suspend the Contest at any time due to circumstances beyond its control (iii) substitute a prize (or any part of a Prize).
- The entrant(s) hereby give express permission to the Company to freely distribute its submission in any publication and media whether online, offline or on the Internet. Material sent to the Company including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submission of an entry to this Contest shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Company shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback, materials without limitation or obligation of any kind. The Company is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions or materials for any purpose.
- Each entrant understands that each of the officials of the Company engaged in the organization and management of this Contest including its directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any entrant in respect of this Contest
- By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities, together with their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, together with the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents of each (aforementioned individuals and organizations collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or any errors made in the advertisement of the Contest; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (e) changes to platform policies and procedures that may interfere with the operation of the Contest; (f) claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy and the collection, use and/or sharing by Sponsor of personally identifiable information of the entrants; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize.
- Any disputes, differences and/or any other matters in relation to and arising out of this Promotion and, or pertaining to these terms and conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable laws in India and will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai alone. The Rules of Indian Council of Arbitration(“Rules”) shall apply to the arbitration proceedings and the arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator to be appointed as per the Rules.
- Each entrant must ensure that his or her participation in the promotion is lawful in accordance with the laws of India. Neither the Company nor its representatives or agents shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any entrant’s participation in the Contest.
- Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the Contest.
- Multiple winners of the contest will be selected basis subjective discretion of the Company.
- Each entrant consents to the use of information supplied by the entrant in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant, by the Company.
- The decision of the Company will be final and binding.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of these official rules as well as criminal and civil laws. Should the Company believe or become aware that such an attempt has been, is being, or will be made, the Company reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any responsible entrant(s) and other responsible individual(s) in the attempted damage to the fullest extent permitted by law, including without limitation criminal prosecution.
In case of any concerns, please reach out to [email protected]