Just like any other organ in our body, big or small, the kidneys are also very crucial in the proper functioning of the body. The kidneys, as many of us may know, are two bean shaped organs in the body. They are responsible for purifying and filtering blood, removing waste, controlling the body’s fluid balance, and keeping the right levels of electrolytes in the body.
Kidney stones are one of the most common disease that can cause chronic pain and damage the kidneys. Those stones are a solid concretion or crystal aggregation formed in the kidneys from minerals like calcium oxalate in the urine. With them comes other problems like chronic pain and damage to the bladder and urinary tract.
Symptoms that indicate that you are suffering from kidney stones?
The symptoms of a kidney stone can include –
- severe pain in the groin and/or side,
- blood in urine,
- white blood cells in the urine,
- burning sensation during urination,
Generally if these stones are small in size then they dissolve and pass through the urinary tract and out of the body with the help of treatments or usage of medicines.
While allopathic medicines come with side effects of their own, ayurvedic medicines for kidney stones have proven to be a better alternative. These traditional ayurvedic kidney medicines have selective minerals and herbs in their purest and refined form and prove to be a better antidote for kidney stones. The usage of diuretic and stone dissolving herbs makes sure that you get relief and the stone also dissolves quickly. With the proper usage of right ayurvedic medicines, kidney stones of any size can be dissolved. And it is the best way to remove kidney stones.
Why are ayurvedic medicines more effective?
There are reasons of saying that. Let us give you a clearer idea of why ayurvedic medicines for kidney stones are the most effective option.
- Ayurvedic kidney stone medicines are completely natural. Ayurvedic treatments ensure that the healing components of multiple herbs are focussed on the ailment. Treatment with natural remedies like drinking lemon juice combined with olive oil or having coconut water, basil leaf infused drinks etc or using herbal medicines have no side effects as compared to using allopathic medicines. These herbal medicines and natural methods have been tried and tested and prove to be an effective way of removing kidney stones.
- Ayurveda has largely painless treatments. When discovered, many doctors suggest that a person must get the stone removed with the help of an operation. The word surgery is scary in itself and it comes with additional pain. Ayurvedic treatments are easy to follow and cause no extra pain to the body. Usually an ayurvedic medicine for kidney may not only be helpful in removing the kidney stones but may also help in promoting good health and proper functioning of the kidneys. This is not common in the case of allopathic medicines.
- Ayurvedic medicines for kidney stones are very economical as compared to the allopathic medicines or treatments. Ayurvedic treatments involve herbs and minerals that nature has gifted us in abundance. That’s why herbal treatments are very cheap and easy as compared to its counterparts. Operations and allopathic medicines can make you spend an uncomfortable amount of money, while ayurvedic medicines save you from losing the pennies and also give better results.
- They are safe. The products are completely natural and therefore known to have no side effects. The herbs and minerals used in the ayurvedic kidney stone medicines are pure and only have healing properties. Allopathic medicines may harm your body with other side effects, but ayurvedic medicines will only improve the health of your kidneys and will not cause any other damage.
Given these pointers, using an Ayurvedic medicine for kidney stone problems is definitely a good alternative. But choosing the right kind of ayurvedic treatments and medicines is also very important. Dr Vaidya’s ayurvedic medicine for kidney called Punarnava is a very good option because it is made up of multiple herbs that are well researched over generations. It comprises of ingredients like Punarnava Ghan, Daruhaldar Ghan, Haldar Ghan, Sunth Ghan, Himaj Ghan, Galo Ghan to name a few.
What are the benefits of these ingredients?
Punarnava Ghan is used for the treatment of renal problems and infections of the urinary tract. Its anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties also are helpful when it comes to treat kidney stones, jaundice, general fever, and obesity.
Daruhaldar Ghan also known as Indian Barberry is effective in treating diseases related to the liver and intestines and hence is an important herb in this ayurvedic medicine for kidney.
Himaj Ghan is known best for its digestive benefits, but is also a good source of vitamin C. The minerals present in it like selenium, potassium, manganese, iron, and copper help in keeping stones away.
Just 1 pill of Dr Vaidya’s Punarnava, thrice a day after meals will help you dissolve the kidney stone rapidly. This ayurvedic medicine for kidney stone is safe and comes with zero side effects. So, go ahead and order your pack now and revel in a life free from any kidney-related issues.