New Ayurvedic Immunity & Hygiene Pack
MRP ₹740.00(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Dr. Vaidya’s New Ayurvedic Immunity & Hygiene Pack – Improve immunity and prevent illness
Imunoherb – One capsule once a day | For severe cases one capsule twice a day;
HerboCleanse Fruit and Veggie Wash –
(Shake well before use)
1. Dilute 10ml (2 Capful) in 1 liter of water.
2. Soak fruits and vegetables in this solution for 1-2 minutes.
3. Rub individual fruits and vegetables thoroughly and then rinse in running water 2-3 times for at least 30 seconds. (Shake well before use)
Herbocleanse Plus: Herbal Hand Sanitizer – Take 5-7 drops of the liquid in your hand. Rub well on hands, back of hands, fingers, fingertips and grooves until dry;
Sung-Ho – Inhale for refreshing Indian Ayurvedic herbs.
Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha – Half teaspoon (approx. 1g) in 150 ml water (tea cup) Or 1 teaspoon (approx. 2g) in 300 ml water (coffee mug)
New Ayurvedic Immunity & Hygiene Pack contains:
Imunoherb – 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
HerboCleanse Fruit and Veggie Wash – 200ml X 1
Herbocleanse Plus: Herbal Hand Sanitizer – 200ml X 1
Sung-Ho: 10 g X 1
Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha – 50g X 1 Powder
- How to use
The New Ayurvedic Immunity & Hygiene Pack has been specifically designed for our modern needs, containing products made with a range of immunomodulatory and antiseptic herbs. With our modern urban lifestyles, we face a heightened risk of exposure to germs and contaminants, which can cause infection. At the same time, our fast-paced lifestyles, high-stress levels, and poor air quality can also take a toll on respiratory health and immunity. The New Ayurvedic Immunity & Hygiene Pack contains products that can address each of these concerns collectively. Imunoherb Capsules are loaded with herbs that work as natural immune system boosters, while Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha contains extracts from herbs known to boost immunity and relieve respiratory infections, and Sung Ho Inhaler contains aromatic herbs that can relieve airway inflammation and provide quick relief from breathing problems. HerboCleanse Plus and HerboCleanse Fruit and Veg Wash are meant to address external threats, allowing you to sanitize and disinfect fresh produce with herbal disinfectants.
With its multifaceted approach, the New Ayurvedic Immunity & Hygiene Pack provides comprehensive protection for you and your family. With HerboCleanse Plus herbal hand sanitizer, you can maintain higher levels of hygiene and reduce the risk of infection from contact. At the same time you don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals in as this product contains antiseptic herbs like nagarmotha, tulsi, and neem, along with aloe. Similarly, HerboCleanse Fruit and Veggie Wash has been designed specifically to disinfect foods with ingredients like ushira, tulsi, nagarmotha, and dhania. Both products can offer the first level of protection, reducing your risk of exposure to germs. Imunoherb and Huff ‘n’ Kuff Kadha can then provide an additional layer of protection with their blend of immunomodulatory herbs like amla, jyethimadhu, sunth, giloy, and neem to boost immunity. Sung Ho then gives you a blend of herbal extracts and essential oils like menthol, eucalyptus, sandalwood, tulsi, and brahmi, meant to support respiratory health.
With such comprehensive coverage, Dr. Vaidya’s New Ayurvedic Immunity & Hygiene Pack should be an essential self-care product in every Indian household. These products are also regarded as safe for regular use when used strictly in accordance with package instructions. This is because they have been tested rigorously for safety and efficacy. Moreover, products like Imunoherb, Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha, and Sung Ho that are meant for internal use and inhalation are made exclusively with herbal extracts, while those meant for external use such as HerboCleanse Plus and HerboCleanse Fruit and Veggie Wash are also free of chemical additives.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
One capsule once a day | For severe cases one capsule twice a day
HerboCleanse Fruit and Veggie Wash –
Directions to Use –
1. Dilute 10ml (2 Capful) in 1 liter of water.
2. Soak fruits and vegetables in this solution for 1-2 minutes.
3. Rub individual fruits and vegetables thoroughly and then rinse in running water 2-3 times for at least 30 seconds.
(Shake well before use)
Indication – Cleaning fruits and vegetables
Caution – Not for drinking. keep away from children. Do not use on cut, peeled or cooked fruits and vegetables. Read the label carefully before use.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Herbocleanse Plus: Dr. Vaidya’s Herbal Hand Sanitizer –
Take 5-7 drops of the liquid in your hand. Rub well on hands, back of hands, fingers, fingertips and grooves until dry. Close the cap after use.
Inhale for refreshing Indian Ayurvedic herbs. For Inhalation purposes only. Do not consume.
Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha –
Half teaspoon (approx. 1g) in 150 ml water (tea cup)
Or 1 teaspoon (approx. 2g) in 300 ml water (coffee mug)
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
The Ayurvedic medicines in Dr. Vaidya’s Ayurvedic Immunity & Hygiene Pack comprise of the following ingredients –
Imunoherb has the following ingredients in it –
Known as Indian gooseberry, fruits of Amla are one of the most used herbs in Ayurveda for thousands of years for its innumerable health benefits. It pacifies all three doshas and is said to be the best Vayasthapan or antiaging herb. Due to its Rasayan property, it is a common ingredient of many rejuvenating formulations. Amala has anti-oxidant and immunomodulatory properties and is believed to increase the defence against diseases. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid or ascorbate), tannins (e.g., emblicanins A and B) and flavonoids present in Amla are responsible for its powerful immunomodulatory, antioxidant activities.
Through centuries, Giloy has been part of many Ayurvedic formulations used in the treatment of various diseases. Giloy pacifies all three doshas. It is a powerhouse of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory actives like Cordifolioside A and thus removes free radicals,
purifies the blood. It improves digestion, fights infection-causing microbes and has a potential in improving the immune system and the body resistance against infections. This makes it one of the choicest herb for managing recurrent fevers. Being a healthy stress buster, Giloy helps you feel refreshed.
Commonly known as the Margosa tree, this miraculous herb is used extensively in Ayurveda for managing several diseases. It pacifies Kapha and Pitta dosha. Neem is packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal compounds like azadirachtin, nimbolinin. Neem cools down the body, helps clear toxins and impurities from the blood and thus purifies the blood. Neem boosts the immune system and helps the body to fight various types of infections. By controlling blood sugar levels, helps to minimize the chances of catching infections in diabetics.
HerboCleanse Fruit and Veggie Wash comprises of the following ingredients:
Rajat Bhasma (Silver)
It contains calcined silver nanoparticles obtained through the Ayurvedic incineration process. Rajat or Silver is a noble metal that has been used externally as well as internally since ancient times due to its antibacterial and anti-fungal and anti-viral properties for water purification and other therapeutic purposes.
Ushira or Khas grass is highly popular for its aromatic fibrous roots that have tremendous medicinal potential. It is known to have significant antioxidant and antibacterial activity against common bacteria responsible for causing infections in humans.
Tulsi is highly revered for both its medicinal and spiritual properties. Tulsi has a unique combination of actions that include antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiprotozoal activities against many pathogens responsible for human infections. Terpenoids (essential oils present in Tulsi) are well known for their antimicrobial properties. This is known to help prevent the spread of germs by effectively inactivating many types of microbes
Dhaniya, commonly called coriander, is an aromatic herb packed with many health benefits. Citronelol present in coriander works as an excellent antiseptic. It is known to possess promising antibacterial, antifungal and anti-oxidative activities that help to protect from common infectious microbes.
Nagarmotha or nutgrass is a widely used plant in traditional medicine around the world for the treatment of various diseases. In Ayurvedic medicine, the rhizomes are considered as an antiseptic and aromatic. The rhizome has antimicrobial action against important pathogenic microbes.
It is a vegetable-based cleansing agent that is known to help cleanse fruits and vegetables.
It is known to be effective in cleaning pesticide residues that are commonly present on fruits and vegetables.
It is known to help remove grease or wax present on fruits. It is also useful in preventing mold, a type of fungus
HerboCleanse Plus is a viable alternative to chemical-based hand sanitizer, which comprises of –
- Neem (Azadiachta indica) – Neem or margosa is a well-known versatile plant of India that possesses a wide spectrum of medicinal activities. Triterpenes, Azadirachtin present in Neem have a powerful antiseptic, anti-fungal, antiviral and antibacterial effects. Unlike synthetic antiseptic chemicals that often produce side effects such as allergic reactions, rashes etc., Neem is gentle and does not create any complications even after regular use.
- Tulsi (Oscimum sanctum) –Tulsi, The Queen of Herbs, is highly revered for both its medicinal and spiritual properties. Tulsi has a unique combination of actions that include antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiprotozoal activities against many pathogens responsible for human infections. Terpenoids, Essential oils present in Tulsi are well known for their antimicrobial properties. This helps to avoid falling ill and spreading germs by effectively inactivating many types of microbes.
- Kumari (Aloe vera) –The Aloe vera plant has been known and used for centuries for its numerous health, beauty, medicinal and skincare benefits. Aloe vera contains 6 antiseptic agents: Lupeol, salicylic acid, urea nitrogen, cinnamonic acid, phenols and sulfur. They all have an inhibitory action on fungi, bacteria and viruses. Saponins that are the soapy substances form about 3% of the aloe gel and have cleansing as well as antiseptic properties. Along with its antiseptic action, Aloe vera also offers benefits to the skin by its moisturizing and skin softening effect.
- Nagarmotta (Cyprus scariosus) –Nagarmotha or nutgrass is a widely used plant in traditional medicine around the world for the treatment of various diseases. In Ayurvedic medicine, the rhizomes are considered as an antiseptic and aromatic. The rhizome has antimicrobial action against important pathogenic microbes.
- Ethyl Alcohol (Denatured) –Also called as Ethanol, it is most commonly used in hand sanitizers as an antiseptic. Ethyl alcohol exhibits rapid broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity against various bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It kills microorganisms by dissolving their membrane lipid bilayer and denaturing their proteins.
HerboCleanse Plus also has Demineral Water and Cologne Perfume in it.
Camphor Oil: One of the key ingredients in the ayurvedic inhalant has multi-purpose use. It is used is healing bronchitis and helps in opening up nasal and throat congestion while bringing clarity to the mind senses and easing a headache.
Menthol Oil: It is a key ingredient in most medicines for blocked nose and sinus medicine. Menthol provides effective relief from nasal congestion, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis and a common cold and cough.
Eucalyptus Oil: It is the mother of natural sinus medicine. Eucalyptus Oil is used to relieve sinus congestion
Sandalwood: One of the primary sandalwood benefits I that it promotes mental clarity when used as an incense or fragrance
Lemongrass: it is a key ingredient for the cold relief inhalant. Lemongrass has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help your body cope with coughs, fever and other cold and flu symptoms.
Variali: Sung-Ho, the ayurvedic inhalant has a mixture of smells and one of the strong smells present is that of Variali. Benefits of smelling Variali include helping with bronchitis, congestion and cough as they have expectorant properties
Rose: Rose parts yields small part of essential oil, which has unique aroma. It is used in aromatherapy to relax body and mind. It has healing properties over insomnia, stress, depression, anxiety, cold and cough.
Tulsi: Ayurvedic medicine for blocked nose and to prevent infections. The smell helps de-congest the nasal passage and throat.
Brahmi: A natural nasal congestion medicine that helps by clearing excess phlegm and inflammation in the throat and respiratory system.
Vasaka: helps clear a chronic cough, congestion, wheezing and respiratory infections
Elaichi: A key ingredient in this ayurvedic inhalant Sung-Ho. It is known as a warm spice in Ayurveda and helps by increasing circulation of blood within your lungs which helps relieve breathing problems like asthma, cold and cough.
Sweet Almond: provides wonderful scent and/or flavor
Kalimeri: It is an important ingredient for this ayurvedic inhalant medicine for blocked nose. Its antibacterial properties make it an effective natural remedy to cure a cold and cough. Additionally, the spicy smell helps loosen phlegm and relieves a stuffy nose.
Tej: It is also used in cooking and perfumes due to its aromatic smell. The smell helps alleviate the flue, cold and cough.
Lavang: It is a key ingredient in most natural throat congestion medicines. It relieves the irritation in the throat.
Kankol: It was a strong and pleasant smelss that helps clear the congested nasal cavity.
Nagkesar: The expectorant and anti-bacterial properties help treat the symptoms of cold and cough. It removes congestion, soothes throat and reduces uneasiness.
Huff N Kuff Kadha Ingredients –
- Jyesthimadhu – Jyesthimadhu is commonly used to treat respiratory problems due to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, mucolytic, expectorant and soothing properties. It aids the expulsion of mucus from the bronchial passages, and soothes irritated airways and bronchioles. It helps in keeping respiratory tract healthy. Glycyrrhizin, the main bioactive component in Jyesthimadhu has been shown to support the immune system.
- Kalameri – Known as King of Spices, this popular spice has many powerful medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial. Due to its warming nature, Kalameri is commonly used in treating cold, cough and other respiratory diseases. It also improves digestion, reduces stress. Piperine, active constituent of Kali miri also possesses immunomodulatory, liver protecting actions.
- Cinnamon – It is prepared from the dried inner bark of evergreen tree of Cinnamomum cassia and known for its fragrance, sweet and warm taste. It is reported to have a wide range of effects, including anti-inflammatory, pain relieving, anti-diabetic, antibacterial and antiviral, and immunoregulatory effects. Cinnamaldehyde present in cinnamon oil makes it an effective antiviral.
- Sunth – Sunth or ginger has been used for its medicinal properties since centuries. It is one of the most used natural decongestant and antihistamine. Sunthi has antiviral and antibacterial properties which help in easing chest congestion by drying out excess mucus. Sunthi relieves indigestion, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol, soothes sore muscles, reduces joint pain and thus helps to gain overall health.
- Lavang – These are aromatic flower buds also called cloves, and commonly used as a spice. They have antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and pain relieving actions. This makes them a popular remedy for respiratory and dental problems, headache and sore throat. Clove also enhances immune response thanks to presence of active substances like eugenol, thymol.
- Dried Mint leaves – Mint has a long history of medicinal use mainly for treating stomach pain, alleviating indigestion, gas, calming stress and anxiety, and promoting restful sleep. Mint leaves are also known to have anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory actions.
- Dried Tulsi leaves – Tulsi has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its diverse medicinal properties. Tulsi’ has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity. Tulsi is hot in nature, tastes bitter. It penetrates the deep tissues, dries up tissue secretions and normalizes Kapha and Vata. On daily consumption, it helps in preventing diseases, promotes general health, wellbeing.
- Elaichi – Elaichi (Cardamom) is a spice with powerful medicinal properties. Due to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, expectorant, mild bronchodilating actions, Elaichi is frequently used in treating respiratory diseases like cough, bronchitis.
- Behadachal – Behda is very commonly used to treat respiratory conditions like including respiratory tract infections, cough, sore throat and hoarseness. It balances all three doshas but acts particularly on Kapha dosha. This Rasayana i.e. rejuvenating herb is mentioned as Kanthya meaning effective for throat in Ayurveda.
- Saunf – Saunf is traditional and popular herb with a long history of use as a medicine. It is widely known as a stimulant, stomachic, expectorant and carminative. It is most commonly used in gastrointestinal problems and as an expectorant in children.
- Katha – Katha has strong antioxidant, astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antifungal properties and a common ingredient of formulations used to manage cough, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases. Catechin is a polyphenol which is abundantly present in the Katha and has anti-allergic action.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is one of the most commonly used herb for respiratory diseases. It has number of medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antimicrobial. It breaks down mucus and makes its expulsion from the body easier. This helps in relieving coughing and improves breathing. It also has immunomodulatory action which help to fight infections.
- Pipermint extract – It is a popular traditional remedy for a number of conditions like common cold, indigestion, flatulence. Peppermint oil is an excellent remedy for coughs, bronchitis, and inflammation of the oral mucosa and throat.