Livayu Capsules + Giloy Capsules + Kabaj Capsules
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes) 10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
- Livayu Capsules: 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
- Giloy Capsules: 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
- Kabaj Capsules: 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
Livayu Capsules Benefits
- Treats excess build-up of fat in the liver: Kutki, Triphala, Shuddha Guggulu, Shilajit are well-known for stimulating the removal of fat deposits from the liver cells and relieve the symptoms of fatty liver.
- Strengthens the liver while enhancing cellular growth and tissue regeneration: Ingredients of Livayu like Kutki, Triphala, Chitrakmool, Shuddha Guggulu have strong liver protecting action. They protect from further damage, help in faster healing and regeneration of liver tissues, and boost liver functions.
- Responsible for metabolizing alcohol and eliminating chemical toxins: Livayu ingredients contain various active substances that increase liver tissue activity to help clear harmful toxins like alcohol, protect liver from free radicals due to their antioxidant action.
- Manufactured in GMP certified, approved plant
Giloy Capsules Benefits
- Increases immunity and internal strength: Giloy is a natural immunomodulatory. It helps strengthen immunity by activating white blood cells and supports the immune system to fight off common infections.
- Helps in blood purification: Giloy is a well-known blood purifier. It removes toxins from the body, stimulates liver and spleen to remove defective and damaged RBCs from peripheral blood circulation.
- Supports liver functions for improving overall health: Giloy has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and liver protecting actions. It also stimulates liver regeneration. It increases the activity of the Kupffer cells of liver.
- Manufactured from high quality Giloy in GMP certified, approved plant
Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Capsule is an ayurvedic supplement for digestion that supports optimal gastrointestinal health. Each capsule contains a blend of natural ingredients that have proven benefits, helping to effectively relieve constipation, ease bowel movements, and alleviate associated symptoms such as gas, bloating, cramps, and indigestion.
- How to Use
Dr. Vaidya’s Livayu Capsule is a combination of herbs well known for their beneficial effects on the liver. These herbs have anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antioxidant properties. Kutki and Triphala present in Livayu help to detoxify and protect the liver from free radicals. Kalmegh, Chitrak, and Neem have antiviral action and help in dealing with liver infections. Guggulu helps in regulating lipid metabolism and increases bile secretion. These ingredients make Livayu an excellent liver tonic that can help deal with fatty liver. It also stimulates appetite, improves digestion, and helps to regularise bowel movements.
The Liver is the largest gland and one of the most vital organs of the body. Bile secretion, metabolism of nutrients, metabolic detoxification, and storage of minerals and vitamins are some of the important functions of the liver. Therefore, a properly functioning liver is critical for maintaining overall health. Infections like Hepatitis, harmful lifestyle choices like chronic alcohol use, and certain medications can cause liver diseases (like fatty liver) hampering its functions. This makes it essential to protect the liver to keep it running smoothly.
Liverayu is now rebranded as Livayu
Dr. Vaidya’s Giloy Capsule is an Ayurvedic formulation for enhancing immunity. It contains an extract of Giloy or Guduchi, one of Ayurveda’s most revered herbs. Giloy is highly recommended to boost immunity and the body’s natural capacity to fight infections. It increases the effectiveness of the immune system’s macrophages that fight against disease-causing pathogens and speeds up recovery. Giloy has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial actions that also support healthy immunity.
Giloy is beneficial in relieving the respiratory tract infections like cough, cold, and bronchitis. It is a potent adaptogenic herb that relieves immunity suppressing stress and protects the body from the harmful effects of stress.
Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Capsules is an Ayurvedic formulation prepared using herbal and natural ingredients. This medicine has been designed to address problems of indigestion and constipation through the action of herbs like sonamukhi and himaj, which are known for their anti-inflammatory, laxative, and anthelmintic effects. Ingredients like sunth are known to strengthen digestion, lowering the risk of constipation, while others like sindhalun can help detoxify and cleanse the colon.
Regarded as one of the best natural supplements to support digestion and relieve constipation, Kabaj Capsules can be an effective natural laxative. The herbal ingredients in Kabaj are known to improve bowel movements, soften stools, regulate digestion, and improve absorption of nutrients, helping prevent and treat constipation. Regular intake of Kabaj can also protect against chronic constipation and associated risks like hemorrhoids or anal fissures.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Livayu Capsules Dosage
- 1 capsule before breakfast per day with an empty stomach
Recommended Course – Minimum 6 months.
Giloy Capsules Dosage
- 1 capsule after breakfast.
- In severe cases, 2 capsules every day after meals.
Recommended Course – Minimum 3 months
Kabaj Capsules Dosage
- 2 Capsules at bedtime
Recommended for ages 10 and above
Recommended Course: Minimum 1 month
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Traditionally, Kalmegh has been used for liver complaints and fever, and as an anti-inflammatory.
not only detoxifies the liver and blood, it simultaneously strengthens this vital organ while enhancing cellular growth and tissue regeneration. It is useful in serious conditions such as Hepatitis C and cirrhosis of the liver. Its common name is Hellebore.
As an anti-oxidant its also used to detoxify the body and support the immunity system.
is the oleo-gum-resin extract which is derived from the bark of the mukul plant. Shudha Guggul is a natural cardioprotective remedy, which helps reduce cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the blood.
is known as leadwort. It is useful in treating inflammation and liver disorders. It improves the overall functions of the liver and digestion.
is a sticky substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayas. It develops over centuries from the slow decomposition of plants. It helps to promote heart health & infertility in men. It is also used to treat liver disorders.
helps reduce inflammation and improves liver health and also acts as a diuretic.
Kabaj Capsules Ingredients
Also known as the Indian Senna, it acts as a great laxative and exhibits purgative qualities. It increases peristaltic movement of intestines, hence regulating bowel movements. Sonamuki contains certain plant compounds called glycosides which helps stimulates the nerves in the gut and speeds up bowel movements.
Ayurveda ranks Nassotar one of the best ingredients used for easy purgation.
Also known as Bal Harad or Kali Harad, Himaj works as a stool softener ease the passage of faeces. It is also rich in vitamin C, selenium, potassium, manganese, iron and copper, thus offering various nutritional benefits.
Also known as Sendha Namak or Mountain Salt, it prevents water from surrounding the tissues of the digestive system. Moreover, it helps soften the stool and promotes their easy passage.
Essentially dried ginger, Sunth is known to be a powerful herb that helps in relieving chest and gastric pain. It also aids digestion and assists in weight management.