Livayu Capsules: For Liver Protection (Pack of Three)
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes) 10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Helps to protect the liver
Net Quantity: 30 N X 2 (Capsules) + 30 N X 1 (Capsules) [FREE]
DOSAGE: One capsule before breakfast per day with empty stomach
Livayu: Herbal medicine for Liver Protection
The liver is called the “father organ” of the human body because it has more than 500 functions including breakdown of toxins, production of bile and synthesis of small molecules. Thus liver protection is very important and liver damage can be critical. Dr. Vaidya’s Livayu combines the healing properties of multiple liver protecting herbs. It helps fighting ailments like liver cirrhosis and fatty liver and also improves digestion, aids removal of toxins and helps maintain healthy skin.
Liverayu is now rebranded as Livayu
- How to Use
The liver is called the “father organ” of the human body because it has more than 500 functions.
Functions of the liver include:
- Detoxifying – eliminating toxins from the bloodstream. It is also responsible for metabolising alcohol and chemical toxins.
- Production of Bile – It is an alkaline liquid secreted by the liver to emulsify fats for proper digestion
- Digestion and Metabolism – It helps break down complex substances such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats. It also aids in the creation and metabolism of hormones.
Thus, liver protection is very important as liver damage can be critical. Dr. Vaidya’s Livayu combines the healing properties of multiple liver protecting herbs. It hence helps fight ailments such as liver cirrhosis and fatty liver. It also improves digestion, aids removal of toxins and helps maintain healthy skin.
Herbs such as Kutki, not only detoxifies the liver and blood, it simultaneously strengthens this vital organ while enhancing cellular growth and tissue regeneration. Kalmegh helps treat liver disorders – treats jaundice and reduces enlarged liver.
Liverayu is now rebranded as Livayu
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
One capsule before breakfast per day with empty stomach
Recommended Course – Minimum 6 months.
Note: If you feel uncomfortable and/or nausea when this product is taken before meals, ensure that it is taken 1-2hrs after meals instead.
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Livayu consist of following herbs in it –
- Kalmegh: Traditionally, Kalmegh has been used for liver complaints and fever, and as an anti-inflammatory.
- Kutki: not only detoxifies the liver and blood, it simultaneously strengthens this vital organ while enhancing cellular growth and tissue regeneration. It is useful in serious conditions such as Hepatitis C and cirrhosis of the liver. Its common name is Hellebore.
- Triphala: As an anti-oxidant its also used to detoxify the body and support the immunity system.
- Guggul: is the oleo-gum-resin extract which is derived from the bark of the mukul plant. Shudha Guggul is a natural cardio protective remedy, which helps reduce cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the blood.
- Chitrakmool: is known as leadwort. It is useful in treating inflammation and liver disorders. It improves the overall functions of the liver and digestion.
- Shilajit: is a sticky substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayas. It develops over centuries from the slow decomposition of plants. It helps to promote heart health & infertility in men. It is also used to treat liver disorders.
- Neem: helps reduce inflammation and improves liver health and also acts as a diuretic.
- What is Livayu?
Livayu is an ayurvedic medicine for liver protection and treating ailments like fatty liver and liver cirrhosis. Dr. Vaidya’s Livayu combines the healing properties of multiple liver protecting herbs and also improves digestion, aids removal of toxins and helps maintain healthy skin.
- How to control fatty liver?
Livayu controls the further progression of fatty liver by treating and controlling fatty liver.
- Will it help to control alcoholic fatty liver?
Yes. LIVayu has all the essential nutrients required to break down the acetaldehyde produced in the body which helps in protecting the liver by creating a thin lining around the liver to protect it from the harmful toxins produced by alcohol consumption. it helps in protecting your liver by defending it against inflammation and can prevent ailments like liver cirrhosis and fatty liver in the long term.
- What is the course to control fatty liver ?
LIVayu needs to be taken everyday on an empty stomach with water in the morning. The recommended course is for 3 months but needs to be taken for a minimum of 1 month.
- What can I eat if I have liver disease?
It is advised to have a lot of fruits and vegetables, high fiber plants like legumes and whole grains,etc. Oily food, fatty food, heavy food, red meat, overeating, fried food, alcohol should be avoided.
- Why is fatty liver disease increasing?
Poor lifestyle, poor eating habits, excessive drug abuse, heavy alcohol intake lead to increase in fatty liver.
- How can I improve my liver function fast?/How can I keep my liver healthy?
Following a healthy and nutritious diet including more of fibrous fruits and vegetables, exercising daily, and maintaining the accurate weight all contribute towards a healthy liver.
- Is hepatitis a form of liver disease, will livayu will work on it ?
Livayu is a liver tonic and helps in normalising the SGPT, ALT and GGT levels by killing the viruses causing hepatitis and liver diseases.
- Will it help in jaundice?
- What ingredients are in livayu?
Kalmegh, Kutki, Triphala, Guggul, Chitrakmool, Shilajit, Neem