Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup: Ayurvedic Cough Syrup – 100ml
MRP ₹100.00 – ₹190.00(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Only few left in stock order soon!
Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup is an Ayurvedic cough syrup with five herbs that help relieve cough, cold, sore throat, and other respiratory infections This cold and cough ayurvedic medicine is safe for all ages and has a non-drowsy and non-dependency causing formulation.
- Pack of Two – 100ml X 2
- Pack of One – 100ml X 1
Benefits Of Huff N Kuff Ayurvedic Cough Syrup
- Highly effective Ayurvedic medicine to treat cold, cough and sore throat.
- Made with well-known Ayurvedic herbs.
- Provides long-lasting relief from all types of coughs.
- Liquefy phlegm to facilitate easy expulsion.
- Relives throat irritation and pain.
- Contains antioxidants that improve respiratory health.
- Cause no side effects.
- Non-Drowsy/non-addictive formulation.
- Manufactured in a GMP-certified plant.
Buy Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup at Rs. 100 from Dr. Vaidya’s
- How To Use
- Additional information
Struggling with cough, sore throat, cold, or other recurring seasonal respiratory infections? If so, Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup can help combat these respiratory problems. This ayurvedic cough syrup is made from five potent herbs that are well known for relieving respiratory infections and promoting respiratory health.
Just take the recommended dose of this Ayurvedic cough syrup three times a day to get relief from your cough and cold. The Ayurvedic formulation with the 5 herbs in Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup can help you breathe easy.
Why Buy Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup?
- Ayurvedic medicine for cough: Specially formulated with Ayurvedic herbs to combat respiratory infections and ailments.
- All-natural ingredients: Made with 5 natural and Ayurvedic herbs like Ardusa (Vasa), Brahmi, Tulsi, Kapur, and Jyeshthimadhu.
- Effective for several respiratory ailments: Ingredients proven to manage cough, sore throat, cold, bronchitis, and throat irritation.
- Clears respiratory tract: Herbs used help liquefy the excess mucus and promote easy expulsion to relieve congestion.
- Combats respiratory infections: Antiviral and antibacterial properties of the herbs in this ayurvedic cough syrup help combat respiratory infections to relieve cough and cold.
- Relieves throat irritation and pain: The soothing herbs help relieve inflammation, irritation, and throat pain.
- Non-drowsy and non-dependency formula: This cold and cough ayurvedic medicine is made from natural ingredients that do not cause drowsiness or dependency.
- No known side effects: There are no known side effects like constipation of Huff N Kuff Ayurvedic Cough Syrup.
- Safe for all age groups: Kids, adults, and seniors can take this ayurvedic cough syrup safely according to the recommended dosages.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Huff n Kuff Cough Syrup Dosage
- Adults: 2 teaspoons – Three times a day
- Children: 1 teaspoon – Three times a day
- Huff n Kuff Cough Syrup is best before 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Note: Huff n Kuff is not recommended for Diabetics. If you are a diabetic, consult our in-house Ayurvedic doctors for the best treatment for cough, cold or sore throat.
Still have questions? For a free consultation, please call us on +912248931761 or email us at [email protected]
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 3
Huff n Kuff Cough Syrup Ingredients
- Jyeshthimadhu Ghan: Helps loosen mucus for easy expulsion, reduces inflammation to relieve throat pain and discomfort, combats allergies, supports respiratory health.
- Ardusha Panchag Ghan (Malabar Nut): Helps combat colds, coughs, and asthma.
- Brahmi Ghan: Balances Vata and Kapha, relieves bronchoconstriction, and reduces allergic responses.
- Tulsi Ghan: Relieves cough and cold with anti-bacterial, antifungal, expectorant, and emollient attributes.
- Kapur: Helps manage breathing problems.
Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup FAQ:
What is the best ayurvedic medicine for cough?
If you are looking for the best ayurvedic medicine for cough and cold, you should consider buying Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup. It’s an Ayurvedic cough syrup that’s made with 5 herbs that are known to combat breathing problems like cold and cough.
How do you stop an uncontrollable cough?
To stop an uncontrollable cough, you need to eject the phlegm from the respiratory tract while soothing the throat irritation. Take effective ayurvedic cough syrup like Huff n Kuff in the recommended dosages. Drink warm water. Avoid cold drinks or sitting in an airconditioned room.
Can Pitta cause cough?
Ayurveda suggests that an imbalance between the three doshas can cause an ailment. Having excess Kapha and Pitta can cause cough and other respiratory ailments.
How do you get rid of a cough fast?
Taking Ayurvedic cough syrup can help get rid of the cough quickly.
How can I stop my throat from coughing and irritating?
Along with taking Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup, you can also take a spoonful of honey with a pinch of turmeric to soothe the throat irritation.
Which medicine is best for throat infection?
The herbs in Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup are beneficial for throat infections. You can also talk to our in-house doctors for a free consultation for your throat infection.
How do you get rid of an irritated cough and throat?
Taking ayurvedic medicine for cough and cold like Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup can help relieve an irritated throat while combating the root cause of the cough.
What is Ayurvedic medicine for sore throat?
Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup is an ayurvedic medicine that helps with a sore throat, cold, and cough.
How do you get rid of a cough in your throat fast?
Ayurvedic cough syrups work quickly to help get rid of the cough quickly.
How cough syrup works?
Cough syrups work by soothing the throat, reducing allergic reactions, and Thin mucus or respiratory secretions to facilitate easy expulsion and clear respiratory passages to relieve cough.
How to take cough syrup?
The recommended dosage is 2 teaspoons for adults and 1 teaspoon for children, to be taken orally three times a day.
What kind of cough syrup can a pregnant woman take?
Some allopathic syrups contain drugs that can be harmful to the foetus. So, talk to the doctor before you take any medication while pregnant.
Can cough syrup cause liver damage?
Huff n Kuff syrup is made from time tested and natural ingredients. Its ingredients are not known to cause any liver damage when used in the recommended dosages.
Is it safe to take cough syrup during pregnancy?
Huff n Kuff syrup is made from natural ingredients and is generally safe. But we highly recommend consulting our in-house doctors if you have a cough during pregnancy.
Which cough syrup is best for kids?
Ayurvedic cough syrup is safe for kids and adults when taken with the right dosage.
How long does cough syrup take to work?
Depending on the severity and cause of the cough, ayurvedic cough syrup can work as fast as a few hours.
Where to buy cough syrup?
You can buy Huff N Kuff Cough Syrup from Dr Vaidyas online store for just Rs 100.