Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayush Kadha: For immunity
MRP ₹200.00 – ₹299.00(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Huff ‘n’ Kuff Ayurvedic Kadha – Immunity Booster Kadha
Pack of Two – 50g X 2 Powder
Pack of One – 50g X 1 Powder
Half teaspoon (approx. 1g) in 150 ml water (tea cup)
Or 1 teaspoon (approx. 2g) in 300 ml water (coffee mug)
Dr. Vaidya’s Huff n Kuff Kadha is a herbal decoction formulated with a blend of 10 Ayurvedic herbs that are used to support immunity, treat upper respiratory tract infections, and relieve symptoms like cold, cough, sore throat, and congestion.
- How to Use
- Additional information
Huff n Kuff Kadha is an Ayurvedic kadha or powder that is meant to be consumed as a liquid decoction. Containing a blend of over 10 Ayurvedic herbs that are known to boost immunity, Huff n Kuff Kadha is basically a natural supplement that anyone can use for general wellness. The herbal Ayurvedic kadha for immunity support includes extracts from jyesthimadhu, kalameri, lavang, sunth, tulsi, elaichi, katha, and haridra, among other medicinal herbs. The blend of ingredients has been formulated with knowledge from ancient Ayurvedic texts and cutting edge research aimed at building immunity naturally and enhancing protection against common pathogens.
Herbal ingredients of Huff n Kuff Kadha, such as jyesthimadhu, kalameri, lavang, sunth, and tulsi are widely regarded as natural immunity boosters because of their proven immunomodulatory effects. These herbs can be found in almost every Ayurvedic medicine, whether it’s an Ayurvedic kadha for the immune system, kadha for cough, kadha for sore throat, kadha for throat infection or those for congestion. What’s unique about Huff n Kuff Kadha is that it uses a proprietary blend that maximizes the action of the herbs. Individually, herbs like tulsi, sunth, jyesthidamadhu, and so on, have proven immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. These are the properties that make the herbs so effective as immune system boosters.
Huff n Kuff Kadha may contain herbs that are best known for their ability to boost immune system function, but they also offer a wider range of benefits. In fact, many of the immune benefits are linked to other health benefits as our bodily functions are interdependent. For example, the anti-inflammatory effects of these herbs can help reduce chronic inflammation, which has been linked to a higher risk of infections and lifestyle diseases.
If you are looking for a natural supplement with herbs that are known to support immunity, Huff n Kuff Kadha is an effective option. As it is made exclusively from Ayurvedic herbs, many of which we even use in our regular cuisine, it is generally regarded as safe for regular consumption.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before the consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
- Half teaspoon (approx. 1g) in 150 ml water (tea cup)
Or 1 teaspoon (approx. 2g) in 300 ml water (coffee mug)
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Pack of 1, Pack of 2
Huff ‘n’ Kuff Kadha comprises of following ingredients –
- Jyesthimadhu – Jyesthimadhu is commonly used to treat respiratory problems due to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, mucolytic, expectorant and soothing properties. It aids the expulsion of mucus from the bronchial passages, and soothes irritated airways and bronchioles. It helps in keeping the respiratory tract healthy. Glycyrrhizin, the main bioactive component in Jyesthimadhu has been shown to support the immune system.
- Kalameri – Known as King of Spices, this popular spice has many powerful medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial. Due to its warming nature, Kalameri is commonly used in treating cold, cough and other respiratory diseases. It also improves digestion, reduces stress. Piperine, active constituent of Kali miri also possesses immunomodulatory, liver protecting actions.
- Cinnamon – It is prepared from the dried inner bark of the evergreen tree of Cinnamomum cassia and known for its fragrance, sweet and warm taste. It is reported to have a wide range of effects, including anti-inflammatory, pain relieving, anti-diabetic, antibacterial and antiviral, and immunoregulatory effects. Cinnamaldehyde present in cinnamon oil makes it an effective antiviral.
- Sunth – Sunth or ginger has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries. It is one of the most used natural decongestants and antihistamines. Sunthi has antiviral and antibacterial properties that help in easing chest congestion by drying out excess mucus. Sunthi relieves indigestion, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol, soothes sore muscles, reduces joint pain and thus helps to gain overall health.
- Lavang – These are aromatic flower buds also called cloves, and commonly used as a spice. They have antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and pain relieving actions. This makes them a popular remedy for respiratory and dental problems, headache and sore throat. Clove also enhances immune response thanks to the presence of active substances like eugenol, thymol.
- Dried Mint leaves – Mint has a long history of medicinal use mainly for treating stomach pain, alleviating indigestion, gas, calming stress and anxiety, and promoting restful sleep. Mint leaves are also known to have anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory actions.
- Dried Tulsi leaves – Tulsi has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its diverse medicinal properties. Tulsi’ has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity. Tulsi is hot in nature, tastes bitter. It penetrates the deep tissues, dries up tissue secretions and normalizes Kapha and Vata. On daily consumption, it helps in preventing diseases, promotes general health, wellbeing.
- Elaichi – Elaichi (Cardamom) is a spice with powerful medicinal properties. Due to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, expectorant, mild broncho-dilating actions, Elaichi is frequently used in treating respiratory diseases like cough, bronchitis.
- Behadachal – Behda is very commonly used to treat respiratory conditions like including respiratory tract infections, cough, sore throat and hoarseness. It balances all three doshas but acts particularly on Kapha dosha. This Rasayana i.e. rejuvenating herb is mentioned as Kanthya meaning effective for the throat in Ayurveda.
- Saunf – Saunf is a traditional and popular herb with a long history of use as a medicine. It is widely known as a stimulant, stomachic, expectorant and carminative. It is most commonly used in gastrointestinal problems and as an expectorant in children.
- Katha – Katha has strong antioxidant, astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antifungal properties and a common ingredient of formulations used to manage cough, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases. Catechin is a polyphenol which is abundantly present in the Katha and has anti-allergic action.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is one of the most commonly used herbs for respiratory diseases. It has a number of medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antimicrobial. It breaks down mucus and makes its expulsion from the body easier. This helps in relieving coughing and improves breathing. It also has immunomodulatory action which helps to fight infections.
- Peppermint extract – It is a popular traditional remedy for a number of conditions like the common cold, indigestion, flatulence. Peppermint oil is an excellent remedy for coughs, bronchitis, and inflammation of the oral mucosa and throat.