FREE HerboCleanse Plus: Herbal Hand Sanitizer (Pack of One)
MRP ₹100.00(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Herbal Hand Sanitizer
Net Quantity: 200ml X 1
Dosage: Take 5-7 drops of the liquid in your hand. Rub well on hands, back of hands, fingers, fingertips and grooves until dry.
Dr. Vaidya’s HerboCleanse Plus is a Herbal sanitizer to cleanse and disinfect naturally. It has been formulated with herbal extracts and ingredients such as nagarmotha, tulsi, neem, aloe vera, and ethyl alcohol. These herbs are renowned for their antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties, making them effective as natural sanitizers and disinfectants.
- How To Use
HerboCleanse Plus is a natural herbal sanitizer that can be used to disinfect your hands, as well as surfaces. It has been carefully formulated with a blend of herbs like nagarmotha, tulsi, neem, and aloe vera, as well as ethyl alcohol. While most of these herbs are reputed to have potent antimicrobial benefits to fight infectious pathogens including bacterium, viruses, and fungi, some like aloe vera also exhibit powerful anti-inflammatory effects. This makes HerboCleanse Plus unique. This kind of herbal blend can both disinfects and protects the skin.
HerboCleanse Plus is a viable alternative to chemical-based hand sanitizers, as it contains antiseptic ingredients that are completely natural. As all of the ingredients are sourced from herbs, this herbal sanitizer is gentle on your skin and does not expose you the risk of chemical exposure. However, ethyl alcohol’s strong disinfecting effect is attributed to its classification as a madya or fermented decoction. HerboCleanse Plus should therefore only be used externally as per package directions, but it may be used as frequently as required.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Take 5-7 drops of the liquid in your hand. Rub well on hands, back of hands, fingers, fingertips and grooves until dry. Close the cap after use.
Still have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
HerboCleanse Plus is a viable alternative to chemical-based hand sanitizer, which comprises of –
- Neem (Azadiachta indica) – Neem or margosa is a well-known versatile plant of India that possesses a wide spectrum of medicinal activities. Triterpenes, Azadirachtin present in Neem have a powerful antiseptic, anti-fungal, antiviral and antibacterial effects. Unlike synthetic antiseptic chemicals that often produce side effects such as allergic reactions, rashes etc., Neem is gentle and does not create any complications even after regular use.
- Tulsi (Oscimum sanctum) –Tulsi, The Queen of Herbs, is highly revered for both its medicinal and spiritual properties. Tulsi has a unique combination of actions that include antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiprotozoal activities against many pathogens responsible for human infections. Terpenoids, Essential oils present in Tulsi are well known for their antimicrobial properties. This helps to avoid falling ill and spreading germs by effectively inactivating many types of microbes.
- Kumari (Aloe vera) –The Aloe vera plant has been known and used for centuries for its numerous health, beauty, medicinal and skincare benefits. Aloe vera contains 6 antiseptic agents: Lupeol, salicylic acid, urea nitrogen, cinnamonic acid, phenols and sulfur. They all have an inhibitory action on fungi, bacteria and viruses. Saponins that are the soapy substances form about 3% of the aloe gel and have cleansing as well as antiseptic properties. Along with its antiseptic action, Aloe vera also offers benefits to the skin by its moisturizing and skin softening effect.
- Nagarmotta (Cyprus scariosus) –Nagarmotha or nutgrass is a widely used plant in traditional medicine around the world for the treatment of various diseases. In Ayurvedic medicine, the rhizomes are considered as an antiseptic and aromatic. The rhizome has antimicrobial action against important pathogenic microbes.
- Ethyl Alcohol (Denatured) –Also called as Ethanol, it is most commonly used in hand sanitizers as an antiseptic. Ethyl alcohol exhibits rapid broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity against various bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It kills microorganisms by dissolving their membrane lipid bilayer and denaturing their proteins.
HerboCleanse Plus also has Demineral Water and Cologne Perfume in it.