Sexual intimacy is one of the most important components of a healthy relationship and it also regarded as fundamental social requirement by many. Couples with healthy and fulfilling sex live... read more
Herbo 24 Turbo Capsules + Weight Reduction Pack
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes) 10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
- Herbo 24 Turbo: 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
- Herboslim – 30 N X 2 (Tablets)
- Kabaj Capsules – 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
Herbo 24 Turbo Benefits
- Enhances vigour and vitality in men: Ayurvedic ingredients like Shilajit and Gokhru found in Herbo 24 Turbo are hand-selected to help safely and effectively improve male vigour and vitality.
- Increases the overall stamina and energy levels of the user: Rejuvenating herbs like Ashwagandha, Sweta Musli, Shatavari present in Herbo24Turbo are well-known for their stamina, endurance, and energy-boosting actions.
- Safe for long term use: Herbo24Turbo contains natural and Ayurvedic ingredients in scientifically calculated quantities that are safe for long term use in the prescribed doses.
- Manufactured in GMP certified plant.
Weight Reduction Pack Benefits
- Manage healthy weight with Ayurvedic formula
- Burn excess body fat: Guggulu, Harda, Nagarmotha increase lipid metabolism and supports burning of excess body fat
- Manage lipid metabolism, effectively
- Encourages proper bowel movements: Laxative herbs like Himaj, Sonamukhi help in detoxification by eliminating toxins from the gastrointestinal tract
- Manufactured in GMP certified, approved plant
- How to Use
Herbo24Turbo capsule is a unique Ayurvedic Vitalizer to increase vigour and vitality in men. It is specifically formulated using Shuddh Shilajit, Swet Musli, Ashwagandha, Gokhru, and other herbs that have been used for centuries in Ayurveda. These herbs improve men’s strength, stamina, and overall health. They also aid stress reduction and anxiety alleviation leading to increased energy levels in men.
Dr. Vaidya’s Weight Reduction Pack consists of two Ayurvedic formulations that help manage healthy weight and cholesterol levels. This pack contains Herboslim capsules, an effective Ayurvedic lipid metabolizer, and the detoxifying formulation Kabaj Capsules.
Herboslim includes Ayurvedic herbs used traditionally to reduce and maintain a healthy weight. This aids in burning off any excess body fat and lowering increased cholesterol and triglyceride levels. These ingredients reversibly block sweet receptors on the tongue that may cause you to eat fewer sweet foods and consume fewer calories. A consistent calorie deficit can result in weight loss.
Kabaj Capsules is an Ayurvedic medicine with herbs that help you detox naturally. Laxative herbs like Sonamukhi, Nassotar, and Himaj help to eliminate toxins from the gastrointestinal tract. Sunth is a powerful digestive aid and helps in better digestion. All these actions improve gut health, metabolism and thus, help in lowering weight.
The weight reduction pack takes time, dedication and perseverance to lose weight in a healthy way. Therefore, it is recommended to take this medicine for a minimum of 3 months or as directed by the physician. To get the desired effect, one should make necessary dietary changes and follow a regular exercise schedule while taking this medicine.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before the consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Herbo 24 Turbo Dosage
- 1 capsule daily at bedtime with milk or water.
Weight Reduction Pack Dosage
- Herboslim Tablets
1 tablet twice daily with lukewarm water after meals.
- Kabaj Capsules
1 capsule at bedtime, for ages 10 and above
Recommended Course: Minimum 3 months
NOTE: This product is a supplement and needs to be taken on a daily basis for best results
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Still, have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
- Kamal Gota
Hindi name for Lotus seed, Kamal Gota helps treat weak stamina in men.
Known for its aphrodisiac and antispasmodic action.
Popularly known as Saffron, this herb helps to increase vitality in men.
Also called Nutmeg, Jayfal is known for its water absorbing, drying up, and sputum absorbing qualities.
Also known as Indian Ginseng, this herb helps increase longevity and vitality. It is prescribed for arresting the aging process, revitalizing the body in debilitated conditions, increasing immunity and treating various musculoskeletal conditions.
This Ayurvedic herb is known to act as an excellent aphrodisiac in men.
- Shudh Shilajit
Known to develop through an extremely slow process of decomposition of certain Himalayan plants, this eminent herb helps to promote fertility in men.
- Vidari Kand
Known for its rejuvenating properties, Vidari Kand delays the aging process. It also acts as a great aphrodisiac.
- Swet Museli
Also known as White Musli, this herb is a potent aphrodisiac.
- Salam Panja
This Ayurvedic herb is touted to increase male fertility and virility. It is a tonic.
- Amla ghan
Also known as Indian Gooseberry, Amla is best used for its high concentration of Vitamin C and antioxidants. It rejuvenates the body, nourishes the brain functionality, enhances absorption of food, promotes healthier skin and hair, acts as a body coolant and flushes out toxins.
Derived from a plant called Tribulus Terrestris, this herb helps male virility and general vitality, respectively. It is known to enhance libido and sexual wellbeing without affecting the testosterone levels.
Akalkara is a perennial plant that has aphrodisiac and spermatogenic actions. It influences the secretion of androgens and increases their production.
- Tej Patra
Tejpatra Ghan acts as a dietary support and pancreatic tonic. It supports a healthy respiratory system and helps build immunity against various environmental pathogens.
Elaichi, also known as Cardamom, is known for its detoxifying properties. A great anti-depressant, this India spice is great for fighting and preventing various infections.
Taj increases general vitality. It warms and energizes the body as a whole, counteracts congestion, stops diarrhea, improves digestion and relieves abdominal spasms.
Also known as clove, this spice helps in almost every kind of ailment such as curing toothache, cough, nausea, sinusitis, flatulence, stress, removes acne, treats wounds and provides relief from anxiety.
Essentially dried ginger, Sunth is known for medicinal uses relief from cough & cold, weight management, treatment of headaches, chest pains and urinary infections.
Pippalimool is useful in promoting digestion, relieving bloating and constipation.
Also known as Allspice, Kababchini is known for its anti-microbial and anti-oxidant properties.
- Nirbhishi Ghan
Nirbhishi Ghan is a Vata, Pitta and Kapha suppressant. It helps in reducing the inflammation and also helps in relieving pain while curbing any related infection.
Weight Reduction Pack comprises of the following products/ingredients –
- Medohar Guggul: Traditional Ayurvedic formulation that helps to burn excess body fat and lose weight
- Vrukshamal(Garcinia): Suppresses heavy appetite
- Meshashrungi: Controls unhealthy cravings
- Methi: Promotes satiety to reduce calorie intake
Kabaj Capsules Ingredients
- Sonamukhi: Also known as the Indian Senna, it acts as a great laxative and exhibits purgative qualities. It increases the peristaltic movement of intestines, hence regulating bowel movements. Sonamuki contains certain plant compounds called glycosides which helps stimulates the nerves in the gut and speeds up bowel movements.
- Nassotar: Ayurveda ranks Nassotar one of the best ingredients used for easy purgation.
- Himaj: Also known as Bal Harad or Kali Harad, Himaj works as a stool softener ease the passage of faeces. It is also rich in vitamin C, selenium, potassium, manganese, iron and copper, thus offering various nutritional benefits.
- Sindhalun: Also known as Sendha Namak or Mountain Salt, it prevents water from surrounding the tissues of the digestive system. Moreover, it helps soften the stool and promotes its easy passage.
- Sunth: Essentially dried ginger, Sunth is known to be a powerful herb that helps in relieving chest and gastric pain. It also aids digestion and assists in weight management.