Sexual intimacy is one of the most important components of a healthy relationship and it also regarded as fundamental social requirement by many. Couples with healthy and fulfilling sex live... read more
Herbo 24 Turbo Capsules + Diabex Capsules
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes) 10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
- Herbo 24 Turbo: 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
- Diabex Capsules: 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
Herbo 24 Turbo Benefits
- Enhances vigour and vitality in men: Ayurvedic ingredients like Shilajit and Gokhru found in Herbo 24 Turbo are hand-selected to help safely and effectively improve male vigour and vitality.
- Increases the overall stamina and energy levels of the user: Rejuvenating herbs like Ashwagandha, Sweta Musli, Shatavari present in Herbo24Turbo are well-known for their stamina, endurance, and energy-boosting actions.
- Safe for long term use: Herbo24Turbo contains natural and Ayurvedic ingredients in scientifically calculated quantities that are safe for long term use in the prescribed doses.
- Manufactured in GMP certified plant.
- Helps in controlling blood glucose levels: Methi, Karela, Nai, Kankcha present in Diabex are proven to be effective in controlling blood glucose levels by various actions including slowing of carbohydrate absorption, improving glucose utilization by skeletal muscles, and preservation of islet β cells and their functions.
- Helps improve glucose metabolism: Key ingredients like Jyeshthimadhu, Karela, Methi seeds contain active substances that help to improve glucose metabolism.
- Unique blend of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herbs: Help in preventing long-term complications in kidneys, nerves & eyes. Diabex contain Nai, Jyeshthimadhu, Karela, Methi that are well-known for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant actions. These herbs help to reduce oxidative stress, protect body cells from harmful free radicals, and prevent the progression of complications of uncontrolled glucose levels.
- Manufactured in GMP certified, approved plant
- How to Use
Herbo24Turbo capsule is a unique Ayurvedic Vitalizer to increase vigour and vitality in men. It is specifically formulated using Shuddh Shilajit, Swet Musli, Ashwagandha, Gokhru, and other herbs that have been used for centuries in Ayurveda. These herbs improve men’s strength, stamina, and overall health. They also aid stress reduction and anxiety alleviation leading to increased energy levels in men.
Dr. Vaidya’s Diabex capsule is an Ayurvedic formulation containing herbs that are traditionally acclaimed for being medicine for sugar. Methi and Karela help to slow down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates, and also enhance glucose utilization by muscles. This helps to control blood sugar levels effectively. Nai, a key ingredient of Diabex, is effective in preventing the progression of complications of uncontrolled blood glucose levels. Jyeshthimadhu and Neem have antioxidant action and help protect vital body organs. The combined effect of all these herbs makes Diabex a natural, safe, and effective medicine for sugar.
For best results, it is recommended to take this daily for a minimum of 3 months or as advised by a physician.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before the consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
Herbo 24 Turbo Dosage
- 1 capsule daily at bedtime with milk or water.
- For Severe Cases: 2 capsules thrice a day before meals
- For Moderate Cases: 2 capsules twice a day before breakfast and dinner
- For Borderline Cases: 2 capsules once a day
Recommended Course: Minimum 3 months
NOTE: This product is a supplement and needs to be taken on a daily basis for best results
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Still, have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
- Kamal Gota
Hindi name for Lotus seed, Kamal Gota helps treat weak stamina in men.
Known for its aphrodisiac and antispasmodic action.
Popularly known as Saffron, this herb helps to increase vitality in men.
Also called Nutmeg, Jayfal is known for its water absorbing, drying up, and sputum absorbing qualities.
Also known as Indian Ginseng, this herb helps increase longevity and vitality. It is prescribed for arresting the aging process, revitalizing the body in debilitated conditions, increasing immunity and treating various musculoskeletal conditions.
This Ayurvedic herb is known to act as an excellent aphrodisiac in men.
- Shudh Shilajit
Known to develop through an extremely slow process of decomposition of certain Himalayan plants, this eminent herb helps to promote fertility in men.
- Vidari Kand
Known for its rejuvenating properties, Vidari Kand delays the aging process. It also acts as a great aphrodisiac.
- Swet Museli
Also known as White Musli, this herb is a potent aphrodisiac.
- Salam Panja
This Ayurvedic herb is touted to increase male fertility and virility. It is a tonic.
- Amla ghan
Also known as Indian Gooseberry, Amla is best used for its high concentration of Vitamin C and antioxidants. It rejuvenates the body, nourishes the brain functionality, enhances absorption of food, promotes healthier skin and hair, acts as a body coolant and flushes out toxins.
Derived from a plant called Tribulus Terrestris, this herb helps male virility and general vitality, respectively. It is known to enhance libido and sexual wellbeing without affecting the testosterone levels.
Akalkara is a perennial plant that has aphrodisiac and spermatogenic actions. It influences the secretion of androgens and increases their production.
- Tej Patra
Tejpatra Ghan acts as a dietary support and pancreatic tonic. It supports a healthy respiratory system and helps build immunity against various environmental pathogens.
Elaichi, also known as Cardamom, is known for its detoxifying properties. A great anti-depressant, this India spice is great for fighting and preventing various infections.
Taj increases general vitality. It warms and energizes the body as a whole, counteracts congestion, stops diarrhea, improves digestion and relieves abdominal spasms.
Also known as clove, this spice helps in almost every kind of ailment such as curing toothache, cough, nausea, sinusitis, flatulence, stress, removes acne, treats wounds and provides relief from anxiety.
Essentially dried ginger, Sunth is known for medicinal uses relief from cough & cold, weight management, treatment of headaches, chest pains and urinary infections.
Pippalimool is useful in promoting digestion, relieving bloating and constipation.
Also known as Allspice, Kababchini is known for its anti-microbial and anti-oxidant properties.
- Nirbhishi Ghan
Nirbhishi Ghan is a Vata, Pitta and Kapha suppressant. It helps in reducing the inflammation and also helps in relieving pain while curbing any related infection.
- Kadu Kariyatu Ghan
This bitter herb is used in traditional medicine for sugar management along with other ailments. Swerchirin, mangiferin are main active components responsible for its usefulness in managing high blood sugar levels. Its proven anti-inflammatory, glucose tolerance improving, total cholesterol level reducing actions provide a rationale for its use in managing diabetes.
- Kalijiri Ghan
Also known as Bitter Cumin, Kalijiri is one of the most dependable ayurvedic ingredients used in Ayurvedic medicines. It helps fight against various worms and parasites, thereby promoting overall wellness of the body.
- Methi Ghan
Methi or Fenugreek is high in soluble fibre, which helps lower blood sugar by slowing down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates.
- Karela Ghan
Also known as Bitter Melon, Karela is a popular Indian vegetable, known for its anti-diabetic properties, thanks to its three major components – compound known as Polypeptide-p, which collectively help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Jyeshtimadhu Ghan
Licorice has been used for centuries for its medicinal benefits. Glycyrrhizin, a constituent of the licorice root lowers blood glucose values, abnormal lipid levels.
- Kankcha Ghan
Alternatively called Coral, Kankcha is known to relive the Pitta and Kapha Dosha.
Neem is a plant known for its medicinal benefits. Neem seeds are known to control blood sugar level. It also lowers unhealthy lipid levels, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, blood purifying actions. All these help in alleviating complications of uncontrolled blood glucose levels.
- Nai (Enicostemma littorale)
This herb reduces blood glucose levels and prevents the progression of complications caused by unchecked blood sugar levels.
Kutaki is used in Ayurveda for treating various diseases. It reduces the elevated blood glucose levels and controls dyslipidemia. It helps in better glucose utilization by muscles and thus, reduces its level in the blood.
Indrajav are seeds of Kutaj and useful in treating many diseases. It helps in lowering blood glucose levels.
It is frequently used in Ayurveda for treating many diseases. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, glucose lowering, laxative actions. It is known to protect vital organs such as liver, heart, kidney from free radicals.