Dr. Vaidya’s Festive Immunity and Health Hamper
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes) 10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Bring home the years-old Ayurvedic knowledge to your loved ones today with personal care and immunity boosting herbal products and make sure they have a memorable festive season!
Chakaash – 50 N x 1 | 1 toffee serving is 3.75g
Imunoherb – 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
HerboCleanse Fruit and Veggie Wash – 200ml X 1
Sung Ho – 10g X 1
Huff N Kuff Kadha – 50g X 1 (Powder)
Huff N Kuff Lozenges – 50 N X 1 (Pills)
Please refer “HOW TO USE” section below
- How to Use
- MANUFACTURER DETAILS
Dr. Vaidya’s has curated the perfect gift for your loved ones for special occasion. You will not only keep them happy but also enhance their lifestyle by keeping them healthy with this Gift Hamper. This hamper has the perfect mix of Ayurvedic products for daily use.
Bring the years -old Ayurvedic knowledge to your loved ones today with personal care and immunity boosting herbal products and make sure they have a memorable festive season! Following are the contents of this hamper
Chakaash: Boost your immunity & energy with the goodness of Chyawanprash in a toffee.
Imunoherb: Keep your immunity up with the power of amla, giloy and neem.
HerboCleanse Fruit and Veggie Wash: Clean and wash all the vegetables and stay safe.
Sung- Ho: Get relief from nasal congestion with our Ayurvedic Inhalant Sung- Ho.
Huff N Kuff Kadha: Provide relief from cold, cough and sore throat and helps improve immunity.
Huff N Kuff Lozenges: Get relief from a sore throat and irritation with our lozenges.
To personalise further or place a bulk order call us on +919167710709 or email us on [email protected]
- 1-2 Toffees per day
Chakaash is not recommended for Diabetics, Obese and Lactose Intolerant
BEST BEFORE 9 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
- One capsule once a day
- For severe cases one capsule twice a day
Recommended Course – Minimum 3 months
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
HerboCleanse Fruit and Veggie Wash –
Directions to Use –
1. Dilute 10ml (2 Capful) in 1 liter of water.
2. Soak fruits and vegetables in this solution for 1-2 minutes.
3. Rub individual fruits and vegetables thoroughly and then rinse in running water 2-3 times for at least 30 seconds.
(Shake well before use)
Indication – Cleaning fruits and vegetables
Caution – Not for drinking. keep away from children. Do not use on cut, peeled or cooked fruits and vegetables. Read the label carefully before use.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Sung Ho – is an easy to use Ayurvedic inhalant made of 16 herbs, packed in a bottle with a lid containing pores.
- Open the cap of the bottle.
- Peel off the foil.
- Close the cap of the bottle.
- Flip open the lid and inhale through the pores on the surface of the cap.
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Huff N Kuff Kadha –
- Half teaspoon (approx. 1g) in 150 ml water (tea cup)
Or 1 teaspoon (approx. 2g) in 300 ml water (coffee mug)
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Huff N Kuff Lozenges –
- For ages above 10 – One pill each, 3-4 times a day.
- Course: Daily till cough subsides
- Huff N Kuff Lozenges is a mouth-dissolvable pill.
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
The key ingredients used in the products of this Gift Hampers are as follows:
Chakaash is a combination of various herbs synergised into a fun and tasty toffee. Ingredients are as follows –
- Amla Ghan
Also known as Indian Gooseberry, Amla is best used for its high concentration of Vitamin C and antioxidants. It nourishes the brain functionality, enhances absorption of food, promotes healthier skin and hair, acts as a body coolant and flushes out toxins.
- Elaichi Ghan
Elaichi, also known as Cardamom, is known for its detoxifying properties. A great anti-depressant, this India spice is great for fighting and preventing various infections.
- Lavang Ghan
Lavang or Clove used in Chakaash offers antiseptic properties that help in treating cough and cold.
- Kesar Powder
Also known as saffron, Kesar helps the body in fighting diseases, while also aiding cell formation and repair. It helps maintains blood pressure and keeps heart diseases at bay.
- Jayfal Ghan
Jayfal or nutmeg is a popular herbal remedy, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. This herb is known to reduce stress and anxiety and helps relieve digestive problems and menstrual cramps.
- Javantri Ghan
Javantri is well known for its antidepressant as well as antibacterial properties. It helps in controlling seizures and prevents epilepsy.
- Elcha Ghan
This Ayurvedic herb is known to stimulate intestinal and gastric glands in order to secrete essential juices, and therefore proves helpful in curing heart burns and stomach cramps.
- Nagarmotha Ghan
Also known as Nutgrass, Nagarmoth is one of the prominent herbs used in Ayurveda, which helps in healing the diseases of the skin. It also acts as a diuretic and helps prevent liver and lung diseases.
- Jatamansi Ghan
Jatamansi is a natural brain nervine tonic and a memory enhancer, which has a calming effect.
- Taj Ghan
Taj increases general vitality. It warms and energizes the body as a whole, counteracts congestion, stops diarrhoea, improves digestion and relieves abdominal spasms.
- Tejpatra Ghan
Tejpatra Ghan acts as a dietary support and pancreatic tonic. It supports a healthy respiratory system and helps build immunity against various environmental pathogens.
- Dhania Ghan
Dhania or Coriander is quite effective in curing various skin diseases like eczema, itchy skin, rashes, and inflammation. It also helps cure mouth ulcers and sores.
- Talis Patra Ghan
Talispatra is a prominent Ayurvedic herb, that has anti-inflammatory and bronchodilatory action on airways and lungs.
- Kapurkachli Ghan
Kapurkachli ghan is used mainly as an anti-asthmatic agent. It is also used to cure bronchitis, pain, nausea, inflammations, and hiccups.
- Gulab Ghan
Gulab Ghan is an effective astringent that reduces the swelling of capillaries beneath the skin. It cleanses the gallbladder and liver and is known to improve bile secretion.
- Tagar Ghan
This herb is used to treat swellings and pain in rheumatic joints. It relaxes over-contracted muscles and is thus helpful for relieving shoulder and neck tensions as well.
- Agar Ghan
Agar ghan is high in calcium, iron and fibre. It helps to reduce inflammation, hypertension, regulates the lungs and the liver.
Other ingredients in Chakaash
Liquid Glucose, Sugar, Milk Solids, Hydrogenated vegetable oils, Iodised salts and Emulsifiers
Nutritional Information per 100g :
|Dietary Fiber (m/m)||2.25%|
|Monounsaturated Fat (g)||1.20|
|Polyunsaturated Fat (g)||0.36|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.53|
|Total Fat (on Dry Basis) (m/m)||4.10%|
|Total Sugar (g)||56.60|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.00|
|Vitamin C (m/m)||0.50%|
Imunoherb comprises of following ingredients in it –
Known as Indian gooseberry, fruits of Amla are one of the most used herbs in Ayurveda for thousands of years for its innumerable health benefits. It pacifies all three doshas and is said to be the best Vayasthapan or antiaging herb. Due to its Rasayan property, it is a common ingredient of many rejuvenating formulations. Amala has anti-oxidant and immunomodulatory properties and is believed to increase the defence against diseases. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid or ascorbate), tannins (e.g., emblicanins A and B) and flavonoids present in Amla are responsible for its powerful immunomodulatory, antioxidant activities.
Through centuries, Giloy has been part of many Ayurvedic formulations used in the treatment of various diseases. Giloy pacifies all three doshas. It is a powerhouse of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory actives like Cordifolioside A and thus removes free radicals, purifies the blood. It improves digestion, fights infection-causing microbes and has a potential in improving the immune system and the body resistance against infections. This makes it one of the choicest herb for managing recurrent fevers. Being a healthy stress buster, Giloy helps you feel refreshed.
Commonly known as the Margosa tree, this miraculous herb is used extensively in Ayurveda for managing several diseases. It pacifies Kapha and Pitta dosha. Neem is packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal compounds like azadirachtin, nimbolinin. Neem cools down the body, helps clear toxins and impurities from the blood and thus purifies the blood. Neem boosts the immune system and helps the body to fight various types of infections. By controlling blood sugar levels, helps to minimize the chances of catching infections in diabetics.
HerboCleanse Fruit and Veggie Wash comprises of the following ingredients:
- Rajat Bhasma (Silver)
It contains calcined silver nanoparticles obtained through the Ayurvedic incineration process. Rajat or Silver is a noble metal that has been used externally as well as internally since ancient times due to its antibacterial and anti-fungal and anti-viral properties for water purification and other therapeutic purposes.
Ushira or Khas grass is highly popular for its aromatic fibrous roots that have tremendous medicinal potential. It is known to have significant antioxidant and antibacterial activity against common bacteria responsible for causing infections in humans.
Tulsi is highly revered for both its medicinal and spiritual properties. Tulsi has a unique combination of actions that include antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiprotozoal activities against many pathogens responsible for human infections. Terpenoids (essential oils present in Tulsi) are well known for their antimicrobial properties. This is known to help prevent the spread of germs by effectively inactivating many types of microbes
Dhaniya, commonly called coriander, is an aromatic herb packed with many health benefits. Citronelol present in coriander works as an excellent antiseptic. It is known to possess promising antibacterial, antifungal and anti-oxidative activities that help to protect from common infectious microbes.
Nagarmotha or nutgrass is a widely used plant in traditional medicine around the world for the treatment of various diseases. In Ayurvedic medicine, the rhizomes are considered as an antiseptic and aromatic. The rhizome has antimicrobial action against important pathogenic microbes.
It is a vegetable-based cleansing agent that is known to help cleanse fruits and vegetables.
- Sodium bicarbonate
It is known to be effective in cleaning pesticide residues that are commonly present on fruits and vegetables.
- Sodium chloride
It is known to help remove grease or wax present on fruits. It is also useful in preventing mold, a type of fungus
Sung-Ho comprises of following ingredients in it –
- Camphor Oil:
One of the key ingredients in the ayurvedic inhalant has multi-purpose use. It is used is healing bronchitis and helps in opening up nasal and throat congestion while bringing clarity to the mind’s senses and easing a headache.
- Menthol Oil:
It is a key ingredient in most among sinus medicine, this oil is one of the choicest remedies for relieving symptoms of colds and coughs, including sinus congestion and stuffiness. Menthol provides effective relief from nasal congestion, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis and common cold and cough.
- Eucalyptus Oil:
It is one of the frequently used sinus medicine. Eucalyptus Oil is used to relieve sinus congestion
Sandalwood is useful as disinfectant in bronchial tracts and as an expectorant
It is a key ingredient for the cold relief inhalant. Lemongrass has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help your body cope with coughs, fever and other cold and flu symptoms.
Sung-Ho, the ayurvedic inhalant has a mixture of smells and one of the strong smells present is that of Variali. Benefits of smelling Variali include helping with bronchitis, congestion and cough as they have expectorant properties
Rose parts yields small part of essential oil, which has unique aroma. It is used in aromatherapy to relax body and mind. It has healing properties over insomnia, stress, depression, anxiety, cold and cough.
Ayurvedic medicine for blocked nose and to prevent infections. The smell helps de-congest the nasal passage and throat.
A natural nasal congestion medicine that helps by clearing excess phlegm and inflammation in the throat and respiratory system.
helps clear a chronic cough, congestion, wheezing and respiratory infections
A key ingredient in this ayurvedic inhalant Sung-Ho. It is known as a warm spice in Ayurveda and helps by increasing circulation of blood within your lungs which helps relieve breathing problems like asthma, cold and cough.
- Sweet Almond:
Sweet Almond instills refreshing aroma and is said to have a soothing effect on throat.
It is an important ingredient for this ayurvedic inhalant medicine for blocked nose. Its antibacterial properties make it an effective natural remedy to cure a cold and cough. Additionally, the spicy smell helps loosen phlegm and relieves a stuffy nose.
It is also used in cooking and perfumes due to its aromatic smell. The smell helps alleviate the flue, cold and cough.
It is a key ingredient in most natural throat congestion medicines. It relieves the irritation in the throat.
It has a strong and pleasant smell that helps clear the congested nasal cavity.
The expectorant and anti-bacterial properties help treat the symptoms of cold and cough. It removes congestion, soothes throat and reduces uneasiness.
Huff ‘n’ Kuff Kadha comprises of following ingredients –
- Jyesthimadhu – Jyesthimadhu is commonly used to treat respiratory problems due to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, mucolytic, expectorant and soothing properties. It aids the expulsion of mucus from the bronchial passages, and soothes irritated airways and bronchioles. It helps in keeping the respiratory tract healthy. Glycyrrhizin, the main bioactive component in Jyesthimadhu has been shown to support the immune system.
- Kalameri – Known as King of Spices, this popular spice has many powerful medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial. Due to its warming nature, Kalameri is commonly used in treating cold, cough and other respiratory diseases. It also improves digestion, reduces stress. Piperine, active constituent of Kali miri also possesses immunomodulatory, liver protecting actions.
- Cinnamon – It is prepared from the dried inner bark of the evergreen tree of Cinnamomum cassia and known for its fragrance, sweet and warm taste. It is reported to have a wide range of effects, including anti-inflammatory, pain relieving, anti-diabetic, antibacterial and antiviral, and immunoregulatory effects. Cinnamaldehyde present in cinnamon oil makes it an effective antiviral.
- Sunth – Sunth or ginger has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries. It is one of the most used natural decongestants and antihistamines. Sunthi has antiviral and antibacterial properties that help in easing chest congestion by drying out excess mucus. Sunthi relieves indigestion, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol, soothes sore muscles, reduces joint pain and thus helps to gain overall health.
- Lavang – These are aromatic flower buds also called cloves, and commonly used as a spice. They have antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and pain relieving actions. This makes them a popular remedy for respiratory and dental problems, headache and sore throat. Clove also enhances immune response thanks to the presence of active substances like eugenol, thymol.
- Dried Mint leaves – Mint has a long history of medicinal use mainly for treating stomach pain, alleviating indigestion, gas, calming stress and anxiety, and promoting restful sleep. Mint leaves are also known to have anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory actions.
- Dried Tulsi leaves – Tulsi has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its diverse medicinal properties. Tulsi’ has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity. Tulsi is hot in nature, tastes bitter. It penetrates the deep tissues, dries up tissue secretions and normalizes Kapha and Vata. On daily consumption, it helps in preventing diseases, promotes general health, wellbeing.
- Elaichi – Elaichi (Cardamom) is a spice with powerful medicinal properties. Due to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, expectorant, mild broncho-dilating actions, Elaichi is frequently used in treating respiratory diseases like cough, bronchitis.
- Behadachal – Behda is very commonly used to treat respiratory conditions like including respiratory tract infections, cough, sore throat and hoarseness. It balances all three doshas but acts particularly on Kapha dosha. This Rasayana i.e. rejuvenating herb is mentioned as Kanthya meaning effective for the throat in Ayurveda.
- Saunf – Saunf is a traditional and popular herb with a long history of use as a medicine. It is widely known as a stimulant, stomachic, expectorant and carminative. It is most commonly used in gastrointestinal problems and as an expectorant in children.
- Katha – Katha has strong antioxidant, astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antifungal properties and a common ingredient of formulations used to manage cough, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases. Catechin is a polyphenol which is abundantly present in the Katha and has anti-allergic action.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is one of the most commonly used herbs for respiratory diseases. It has a number of medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antimicrobial. It breaks down mucus and makes its expulsion from the body easier. This helps in relieving coughing and improves breathing. It also has immunomodulatory action which helps to fight infections.
- Peppermint extract – It is a popular traditional remedy for a number of conditions like the common cold, indigestion, flatulence. Peppermint oil is an excellent remedy for coughs, bronchitis, and inflammation of the oral mucosa and throat.
Huff N Kuff Lozenges Pills are specially formulated using the below-mentioned herbs to offer relief from regular as well as chronic cough –
Also known as cardamom or the ‘king of spices’, Elaichi also helps to overcome a stubborn sore throat
Referred to as clove, Lavang helps in almost every kind of ailment such as curing toothache, cough, nausea, sinusitis, flatulence, stress, removes acne, treats wounds. It also provides relief from anxiety.
- Behda Chal
Bibhitaki is a popular remedy that is known to manage respiratory diseases like cough, sore throat, hoarseness of voice.
- Variali (Saunf)
Commonly known as Fennel, Saunf is used in numerous Ayurvedic concoctions for its anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. It is also an excellent expectorant, diuretic as well as a stimulant.
Derived from the Cutch Tree, Katha is known for offering relief from cough. It is also used in treating various diseases of the skin, along with dental treatments and care.
Commonly called Black Pepper, this herb is known for its cleansing as well as antioxidant properties. A bioavailability enhancer, this Kalameeri helps transport the benefits of other herbs to the different parts of the body.
This prominent Ayurvedic herb is known to provide good strength and immunity to the body. Not only does it provide relief from cough, but also helps restore the voice.
- Peppermint Crystals (Menthol)
Menthol also has a cooling effect and can help relieve a sore throat, especially when combined with tea. It is a calming and soothing herb that has been used for thousands of years to aid with upset stomach or indigestion. Peppermint also helps freshen your breath.
Manufactured By: SUNCREST FOOD MAKERS
Plot No. W31/D, Anand Nagar, Additional MIDC, Ambernath East, Dist: Thane 421506, Maharashtra.
FSSAI License Number: 11515022000220
Marketed By: Herbolab India Pvt Ltd
F-15 Commerce Center, 78 Tardeo Road, Mumbai Central, Mumbai 400034, Maharashtra
FSSAI License Number: 11518002000072