Sexual intimacy is one of the most important components of a healthy relationship and it also regarded as fundamental social requirement by many. Couples with healthy and fulfilling sex live... read more
Diabex Capsules + Triphala Juice
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes) 10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
- Diabex Capsules: 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
- Triphala Juice Concentrate: 1 Litre X 1
- Helps in controlling blood glucose levels: Methi, Karela, Nai, Kankcha present in Diabex are proven to be effective in controlling blood glucose levels by various actions including slowing of carbohydrate absorption, improving glucose utilization by skeletal muscles, and preservation of islet β cells and their functions.
- Helps improve glucose metabolism: Key ingredients like Jyeshthimadhu, Karela, Methi seeds contain active substances that help to improve glucose metabolism.
- Unique blend of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herbs: Help in preventing long-term complications in kidneys, nerves & eyes. Diabex contain Nai, Jyeshthimadhu, Karela, Methi that are well-known for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant actions. These herbs help to reduce oxidative stress, protect body cells from harmful free radicals, and prevent the progression of complications of uncontrolled glucose levels.
- Manufactured in GMP certified, approved plant
Dr. Vaidya’s Triphala Juice is a nourishing herbal juice based on the traditional Ayurvedic triphala formula, which includes 3 herbs – bibhitaki, haritaki, and amalaki. The triphala formulation is most popular as a digestive aid, as well as for immune and hair care benefits.
- How to Use
Dr. Vaidya’s Diabex Capsules is an Ayurvedic formulation containing herbs that are traditionally acclaimed for being medicine for sugar. Methi and Karela help to slow down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates, and also enhance glucose utilization by muscles. This helps to control blood sugar levels effectively. Nai, a key ingredient of Diabex, is effective in preventing the progression of complications of uncontrolled blood glucose levels. Jyeshthimadhu and Neem have antioxidant action and help protect vital body organs. The combined effect of all these herbs makes Diabex a natural, safe, and effective medicine for sugar. For best results, it is recommended to take this daily for a minimum of 3 months or as advised by a physician.
Dr. Vaidya’s Triphala Juice is an excellent choice for anyone looking to add a healthy nourishing natural beverage to their diet for digestive, immune, and hair care benefits. Made exclusively with natural ingredients, our Triphala Juice contains three herbal ingredients in adherence to the classical Ayurvedic formulation – amalaka or amla, harda or haritaki, and baheda or bibhitaki. Botanically termed as Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, and Terminalia bellerica respectively, the triphala formulation is one of Ayurveda’s most popular products along with chyawanprash. All of the herbs in the formulation are proven to exhibit wide ranging health benefits, but its most notable uses are as a gastrointestinal and rejuvenative supplement.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before the consumption of these products as each body & individual is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
- For Severe Cases: 2 capsules thrice a day before meals
- For Moderate Cases: 2 capsules twice a day before breakfast and dinner
- For Borderline Cases: 2 capsules once a day
Recommended Course: Minimum 3 months
NOTE: This product is a supplement and needs to be taken on a daily basis for best results
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Direction to Use Triphala Juice:
- Shake well Triphala Juice bottle before use
- Measure 30 ml of the juice and dilute in a glass of water
- Add honey/salt/sugar to enhance the taste
- Consume every day on an empty stomach in the mornings or before meals
Store in a cool, dry place and keep in the fridge once opened.
Consumed within 1 month of opening the bottle.
Still, have questions? For a free consultation, Please call us on +912248931761 or email us on [email protected]
- Kadu Kariyatu Ghan
This bitter herb is used in traditional medicine for sugar management along with other ailments. Swerchirin, mangiferin are main active components responsible for its usefulness in managing high blood sugar levels. Its proven anti-inflammatory, glucose tolerance improving, total cholesterol level reducing actions provide a rationale for its use in managing diabetes.
- Kalijiri Ghan
Also known as Bitter Cumin, Kalijiri is one of the most dependable ayurvedic ingredients used in Ayurvedic medicines. It helps fight against various worms and parasites, thereby promoting overall wellness of the body.
- Methi Ghan
Methi or Fenugreek is high in soluble fibre, which helps lower blood sugar by slowing down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates.
- Karela Ghan
Also known as Bitter Melon, Karela is a popular Indian vegetable, known for its anti-diabetic properties, thanks to its three major components – compound known as Polypeptide-p, which collectively help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Jyeshtimadhu Ghan
Licorice has been used for centuries for its medicinal benefits. Glycyrrhizin, a constituent of the licorice root lowers blood glucose values, abnormal lipid levels.
- Kankcha Ghan
Alternatively called Coral, Kankcha is known to relive the Pitta and Kapha Dosha.
Neem is a plant known for its medicinal benefits. Neem seeds are known to control blood sugar level. It also lowers unhealthy lipid levels, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, blood purifying actions. All these help in alleviating complications of uncontrolled blood glucose levels.
- Nai (Enicostemma littorale)
This herb reduces blood glucose levels and prevents the progression of complications caused by unchecked blood sugar levels.
Kutaki is used in Ayurveda for treating various diseases. It reduces the elevated blood glucose levels and controls dyslipidemia. It helps in better glucose utilization by muscles and thus, reduces its level in the blood.
Indrajav are seeds of Kutaj and useful in treating many diseases. It helps in lowering blood glucose levels.
It is frequently used in Ayurveda for treating many diseases. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, glucose lowering, laxative actions. It is known to protect vital organs such as liver, heart, kidney from free radicals.
Triphala Juice Nutritional Information (per 30 ml):
|Calories from fat||0.162 kcal|
|Total Fat||0.018 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.002 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.004 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.003 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5.16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||Not Detected|
|Vitamin A||48.17 IU|
|Vitamin C||88.42 mg|