Cycloherb Capsules: Ayurvedic Medicine For PCOS/PCOD
MRP ₹200.00 – ₹570.00(Inclusive of all taxes)10% OFF and FREE Shipping on Prepaid Orders
Only few left in stock order soon!
Cycloherb is an Ayurvedic medicine for PCOS / PCOD that helps relieve abdominal pain, cramps, discomfort, and weakness. This female wellness booster balances hormone levels to help regulate monthly cycle while reducing hyperacidity and boosting energy levels.
- Pack of Three – 30 N X 3 (Capsules)
- Pack of Two – 30 N X 2 (Capsules)
- Pack of One – 30 N X 1 (Capsules)
Benefits Of Cycloherb Ayurvedic Medicine For PCOS
- Non-hormonal Ayurvedic medicine for PCOS and PCOD.
- Made with 32 Ayurvedic herbs like Gokhru, Sunth, and Giloy.
- Relieves pain and discomfort with Devdaru, Kapoor Kachli, and Sunth.
- Helps restore hormonal balance.
- Reduces stress and anxiety with Devdaru and Amla.
- Improves energy and overall wellness with Giloy.
- Contains no harmful chemicals
- No known side effects.
- Safe for long-term use.
- No doctor’s prescription is needed for purchasing.
- Manufactured in GMP certified.
Buy Cycloherb at Rs. 200 from Dr. Vaidya’s
Dr. Vaidya’s Cycloherb is a combination of 32 herbs like Gokhru, Vacha, Nagarmotha etc that helps balance the hormone levels in women. The herbs help to reduce the pain of cramps, control hormonal imbalances and reduce discomfort, lethargy, and weakness.
- How to Use
- Additional information
Are you struggling with the symptoms of PCOS? If so, Cycloherb contains Ayurvedic herbs which may regulate hormone levels and help with period wellness while relieving cramps or pain.
Taking two Cycloherb capsules a day may help support hormone levels as this female wellness product combines the goodness of 32 time-tested Ayurvedic herbs.
Why Buy Cycloherb Capsules?
- Natural formulation: Made with 32 Ayurvedic herbs with no harmful chemicals.
- Helps to maintain hormone balance: Herbs like Nagarmotha, Vajradanti, and Gokhru help support natural hormone balance.
- Relieves abdominal cramps and discomfort: Natural ingredients like Devdaru, Sunth, and Kappor Kachli help reduce cramps and discomfort.
- Improves energy levels and overall wellness: Giloy and Shilajit help boost energy levels to combat lethargy and promote overall health and female wellness.
- Reduces stress and anxiety: Kapoor Kachli and Vaj can reduce stress and anxiety from PCOS-induced hormonal imbalance.
- Reduces hyperacidity: Cycloherb helps reduce hyperacidity, abdominal bloating, and gas during periods.
- Uterine tonic: The herbs in this female health product are helpful in vaginal and urinary tract problems.
- Non-hormonal herbal product: Cycloherb contains no artificial hormones and only uses Ayurvedic herbs to support natural hormone levels.
- Easy-to-follow dosage: One capsule twice daily after meals is convenient to help combat PCOS symptoms.
- Side effect-free: There are no known side effects from using Cycloherb.
- Safe for long-term use: It is recommended you use Cycloherb for at least 3 months to see the best results.
Note: We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as everyone is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on +912248931761 or email us at [email protected]
32 Ayurvedic Ingredients In Cycloherb (Each Capsule Contains)
- Kapoor Kachli (Ginger Lily) 9mg: Relieves menstrual cramps.
- Vaj/Vacha (Sweet Flag) 9mg: Improves mood and combats anxiety.
- Nagarmotha 9mg: Anti-androgenic herb that regulates hormone levels.
- Kariyatu/Kariyatu (Chirata) 9mg: Dissolves blood clots for better period health.
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) 9mg: Enhances vitality and overall female wellness.
- Devdar/Deodar (Himalayan Cedar) 9mg: Clears urinary obstructions.
- Halder (Turmeric) 9mg: Supports healthy menstruation cycle.
- Ativish/Ativisha (Aconitum Heterophyllum) 9mg: Promotes urinary tract health.
- Daruhalder/Daruhaldar (Indian Barberry) 9mg: Reduces blood sugar levels.
- Pipramool (Indian Long Pepper) 9mg: Stimulates menstrual flow and relieve menstrual cramps.
- Chitraksal/Chitrak (Ceylon) 9mg: Combats symptoms of chronic menstrual disorders.
- Dhania (Coriander) 9mg: Helps with menstrual irregularities.
- Harda Chal 9mg: Traditional holistic medicine used to cleanse the female reproductive system.
- Behdachal 9mg: Combats vaginal infections and improves female health.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) 9mg: Boosts immunity and combats menstrual cramps.
- Chavak/Chavya (Piper Retrofractum) 9mg: Stimulates menstrual flow.
- Vavding (Embelia Ribes) 9mg: Acts as a mild laxative and fat metaboliser.
- Pipala/Pippali (Sacred fig) 9mg: Relieves period pains and improves overall health.
- Piper (Long pepper) 9mg: Stimulates menstrual flow and treat period cramps.
- Sunth (Dried Ginger) 9mg: Relieves pain caused by period cramps.
- Kalameeri (Black Pepper) 9mg: May help manage menstrual contractions and pain.
- Sajikhar/Saji Khar (Papad Khar) 9mg: Improves urine flow and neutralizes excessive acids in the body.
- Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) 9mg: Improves ovarian health and may regulate hormone levels.
- Nisotar/Nisoth (Operculina turpethum) 4mg: Promotes healthy bowel movements.
- Tejpatra/Tej Patta (Bay Leaf) 4mg: Contains anti-inflammatory properties that relieve period pains.
- Dalchini (Cinnamon) 4mg: Combats infections and has anti-inflammatory attributes.
- Elchi/Elaichi (Cardamom) 4mg: Improves overall health and acts as a diuretic.
- Vanslochan/ Banslochan (Bambusa Arundinacea) 4mg: Relieves abdominal pain and period cramps.
- Khadi Shakkar (Candy Sugar) 5mg: Promotes energy levels and mood.
- Shilajit 7mg: Improves hormone levels naturally.
- Shuddha Guggul (Commiphora Wightii) 7mg: May help regulate the menstruation cycle.
- Vajradanti (Barleria Prionitis) 4mg: Helps remove unwanted follicles.
- Take 1 capsule twice a day after meals.
- It is recommended you continue taking this female wellness medicine for at least three months.
- Cycloherb is best before 36 months from the date of manufacture.
For the best results, this product needs to be taken regularly.
Still have questions? For a free consultation, please call us on +912248931761 or email us at [email protected]
What is Cycloherb?
Dr. Vaidya’s Cycloherb is an Ayurvedic medicine that helps support female health and wellbeing. It contains natural herbs that can regulate hormone levels (to combat PCOS/PCOD) and relieve cramps and pains.
What is PCOD/PCOS?
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a female health condition that causes excess production of male hormones (testosterone). This hormonal imbalance can result in irregular/delayed menstrual periods. In addition, it can also cause difficulty in conceiving. Other symptoms of PCOS also include weight gain, baldness, and abnormal hair growth on the face/body.
How is Cycloherb different to Allopathic medicine for PCOS?
Allopathic drugs act quickly but have no long-term results while Cycloherb can provide long-lasting effects. This Ayurvedic medicine also has no known side effects and is safe for long-term use.
What is the recommended dosage for the product?
One capsule twice a day after meals.
What is the recommended course?
The recommended course is of minimum 3 months.
What are the benefits of Cycloherb?
Cycloherb contains Ayurvedic herbs that help relieve cramps and pains while regulating hormone levels to combat PCOS symptoms.
Does Cycloherb have any side effects?
There are no known side effects of using this Ayurvedic medicine for PCOS.
How long does Ayurveda take to cure PCOS?
While there is no cure for PCOS, the right Ayurvedic treatment can help minimize the symptoms of PCOS.
Is PCOD and PCOS the same?
No. PCOD is a condition where the ovaries release immature/partially mature eggs that cause cysts. PCOS is a condition where higher levels of androgen are produced, negatively affecting the development of eggs.
Is PCOS curable permanently in Ayurveda?
There is no permanent cure for PCOS.
Can PCOS go away naturally?
No. PCOS doesn’t resolve itself. Along with taking Cycloherb, get a free consultation with our in-house Ayurvedic doctors to help manage and minimize the symptoms.
At what age is PCOS most common?
While it can develop in the 20s and 30s for some women, it often starts as soon after the first menstrual period (age of 11 or 12).
Can PCOS go away with weight loss?
Unfortunately, PCOS doesn’t go away with weight loss. However, losing excess weight can help relieve the symptoms of PCOS.
Can someone with PCOS get pregnant?
PCOS make it difficult to get pregnant, but it isn’t impossible. Our online doctor consultation can help you better understand the link between PCOS and pregnancy as well as provide you with treatment options.
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 3
You may also like…
Herbobliss Capsules: Natural vitality for Women (Pack of Three)Rated 4.78 out of 5 based on 9 customer ratings(9)