- 4.0 GPA with Double Degree in Economics and International Relations, Brown University, USA (Magna Cum Laude, Omicron Delta Epsilon, Phi Beta Kappa).
- Ex-E-commerce Lead & Consumer Sector Analyst, L Capital Asia (Private Equity Arm of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy Group).
- Advisory Member, Fund Raising and Strategic Partnerships, Just for Kicks (Social Empowerment through football NGO).
- Global Shaper (Mumbai Hub), World Economic Forum
- Co-Head, Brown University Alumni Club Of India
- Mentor, Atal Innovation Mission
Dr. Surya Bhagwati
25 years experience in Ayurveda
Chief Operating Officer
5 years experience across various
operational and marketing roles at
Goldman Sachs (London),
Nykaa and Repindia Advisory
Member, Fund Raising and
Strategic Partnerships, Just for
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) 3 years experience in accounting and auditing
30 years experience in
Receptionist and Admin
B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) & BBA in Tourism & Hotel Management
Business Development & Marketing Executive
BCOM (Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics)
1 year experience in Share Markets & Consultancy
B.COM graduate from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics.
Have continued to pursue my Masters in Commerce with specialisation in Business Management from Mithibai College. Certified Bharatnatyam Dancer.
Associate Manager –
Research & Development
Masters in Pharmaceutical
5+ years experience in
Pharmaceutical Production, Drug
Safety, Clinical Trial &
Digital Marketing Manager
6 years plus experience in Digital Marketing. MBA in Marketing from University of Wales (UK)
5.5 years of experience as an accountant.
BE(Bachelor of engineering) 3 years of experience in software development and web development.
Our Advisory Council
Rose Group Companies