- 4.0 GPA with Double Degree in Economics and International Relations, Brown University, USA (Magna Cum Laude, Omicron Delta Epsilon, Phi Beta Kappa).
- Ex-E-commerce Lead & Consumer Sector Analyst, L Capital Asia (Private Equity Arm of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy Group).
- Advisory Member, Fund Raising and Strategic Partnerships, Just for Kicks (Social Empowerment through football NGO).
- Global Shaper (Mumbai Hub), World Economic Forum
- Co-Head, Brown University Alumni Club Of India
- Mentor, Atal Innovation Mission
Dr. Surya Bhagwati
25 years experience in Ayurveda
Chief Operating Officer
5 years experience across various
operational and marketing roles at
Goldman Sachs (London),
Nykaa and Repindia Advisory
Member, Fund Raising and
Strategic Partnerships, Just for
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) 3 years experience in accounting and auditing
30 years experience in
Receptionist and Admin
B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) & BBA in Tourism & Hotel Management
Business Development & Marketing Executive
BCOM (Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics)
1 year experience in Share Markets & Consultancy
B.COM graduate from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics.
Have continued to pursue my Masters in Commerce with specialisation in Business Management from Mithibai College. Certified Bharatnatyam Dancer.
Associate Manager –
Research & Development
Masters in Pharmaceutical
5+ years experience in
Pharmaceutical Production, Drug
Safety, Clinical Trial &
Digital Marketing Manager
6 years plus experience in Digital Marketing. MBA in Marketing from University of Wales (UK)
Overall 6.5 years of experience in various fields. M.Com Banking and Finance. Certified gold medalist in boxing.
5.5 years of experience as an accountant.
BE(Bachelor of engineering) 3 years of experience in software development and web development.
Our Advisory Council
Rose Group Companies