Herbofit: Best Ayurvedic Chyawanprash for ImmunityDr. Surya Bhagwati
There are a plenty number of chyawanprash products available in the market that claim to be the best and choosing one becomes a real problem. After all you need the best for yourself and for your loved ones. With the changing weather and the chilly days kicking in, chyawanprash becomes a very important ayurvedic medicine to keep away ailments and to build immunity.
In that scenario, ayurvedic chyawanprash products are the best medicines that help you keep away from even the commonest of diseases like cough, cold and weakness. Dr. Vaidya’s Ayurvedic chyawanprash for immunity products are one of the best in their field and are the safest chyawanprash with no additional preservatives in it.
Herbofit chyawanprash capsules by Dr Vaidya’s is a time-tested ayurvedic combination of 21 pure herbs that aid in boosting the immune system. It protects your body from everyday infections that are very common during cold weather. It keeps you away from diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, dust, etc. as well. Herbofit chyawanprash helps in restoring youth & vitality and is good for people from all age groups including kids, adults and elderly people.
For those who want to know How to Build Up a Healthy Immune System, Herbofit is an ayurvedic chyawanprash that has many more health benefits and we have listed them here for you to better understand why Dr Vaidya’s chyawanprash Herbofit is a good option for you to consume.
Ingredients and Health Benefits of Herbofit
- This chyawanprash has ingredients like Indian Gooseberry that is best used for its high concentration of Vitamin C and antioxidants. Benefits include improvement in brain functionality, healthier hair and skin, acts as a body coolant, better absorption of food and helps in flushing out toxins.
- This organic chyawanprash has Cardamom as one of its key ingredients which is known for its detoxifying properties. It also acts as a great antidepressant and helps in fighting and preventing various infections caused by bacteria, viruses, etc.
- Clove is another important ingredient of this chyawanprash as its antiseptic properties help in treating cough and cold.
- Saffron present in Herbofit helps the body in fighting diseases, while also aiding cell formation and repair. It helps maintains blood pressure and keeps heart diseases at bay.
- Nutmeg is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce stress and anxiety. This ingredient in an ayurvedic chyawanprash like Herbofit also helps in relieving digestive problems and menstrual cramps and keeping you away from any other stomach related ailment as well.
- Nutgrass helps in healing the diseases of the skin and also acts as a diuretic. It helps prevent liver and lung diseases hence keeping you away from any respiratory problems.
- Jatamansi is a natural brain nervine tonic and a memory enhancer that also helps in calming the mind. This helps a person to live a stress free and hence is an important ingredient in this ayurvedic chyawanprash.
- Taj increases general vitality, warms and energizes the body as a whole which is very much required in this cold weather. It counteracts congestion, stops diarrhoea, improves digestion and relieves abdominal spasms as well.
- Tejpatra in Herbofit ayurvedic chyawanprash acts as a dietary support and pancreatic tonic. It supports healthy respiratory system and helps build immunity against various environmental pathogens to fight them and keep our body healthy.
- Heat burn are very common as people tend to eat food that cause acidity. Shahjira in our ayurvedic chyawanprash helps cure heartburn, bloating, gas, loss of appetite, and mild spasms of the stomach and intestines so that you eat properly and your immunity is not damaged.
- Coriander is quite effective in curing various skin diseases like eczema, itchy skin, rashes, and inflammation which can be caused due to viruses, bacteria and pollution. It also helps cure mouth ulcers and sores that may occur due to several reason.
- Herbofit chyawanprash keeps your lungs protected as it has talispatra that has anti-inflammatory and bronchodilatory action on airways and lungs and also cures bronchitis, pain, nausea, inflammations, and hiccups.
- Ayurvedic chyawanprash helps in improving the condition of your liver as it has Gulab Ghan in it. Gulab or rose is an effective astringent that reduces the swelling of capillaries beneath the skin and also cleanses the gallbladder and liver to have improved bile secretion.
- Tagar Ghan in ayurvedic chyawanprash helps in treating swellings and pain in rheumatic joints. It relaxes over-contracted muscles and is thus helpful for relieving shoulder and neck tensions as well which is a very common condition found in people during winters.
- Agar Ghan is also a key ingredient of Herbofit chyawanprash as it is highly rich in calcium, iron and fibre. It helps to reduce inflammation, hypertension, regulates the lungs and the liver.
Dr. Vaidya’s has more than 150 years of knowledge, and research on Ayurvedic Health Products. We strictly follow the principles of Ayurvedic philosophy and have helped thousands of customers who are looking for traditional Ayurvedic medicines for ailments and treatments. We are providing ayurvedic medicines for these symptoms –
Get assured discount on a few of our selected Ayurvedic products and medicines. Call us on – +91 2248931761 or submit an enquiry today at [email protected]
Call +912248931761 or live chat with our Experts for more information regarding our Ayurvedic products. Get daily Ayurvedic tips on WhatsApp – Join our Group Now on Whatsapp Connect with us for a Free Consultation with our Ayurvedic doctor.