What is Piles?
Also known as Haemorrhoids, Piles are a condition where the anal canal becomes inflamed or swollen. This happens when the blood vessels present within the lining of the back passage become very wide and inflamed with excess blood. Anal Fissures are the cuts, tears, or the cracks in the anus and the anal passage. It can be acute or chronic. Before you know about Ayurvedic Medicine for piles, let’s discuss its causes and symptoms.
Causes of Piles
When too much pressure is applied to the veins around the anus, they stretch, which leads to inflammation or swelling. And, this happens when;
- There is excess pressure exerted during the bowel movements
- Sitting on the toilet for a long duration
- Experiencing severe constipation or diarrhea
- Anal intercourse
- Consuming a low-fiber diet
Symptoms of Piles
- Feeling a hard or a painful lump around the anus can be an indication of the piles. This lump may contain clotted blood and then they are known as Thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- Feeling bowels are full even after passing the stools.
- Spotting blood in the bowels.
- The area around the anus is sore, red or itchy.
- Experiencing pain during the bowel movement.
Causes of Anal Fissure
The most common causes of an anal fissure are;
- Passing very hard and big stools
- Constipation or too much pressure during the bowel movements
- Severe diarrhea
- Crohn’s disease or inflammatory bowel disease can also cause Anal Fissure.
The less common causes of an anal fissure are;
- Anal cancer
Symptoms of an anal fissure
- A tear in the anus
- Feeling a lump next to the tear in the anus
- Experiencing piercing pain during a bowel movement
- Spotting blood during the stools
- A burning or itching sensation in the anus.
Best way to Cure Piles and Fissure
1. Ayurvedic Medicine for Piles and Fissure
Ayurveda offers the best remedy for almost every disease. HerboPile Pill is an Ayurvedic medicine for piles and fissure, developed by Dr. Vaidya’s. Dr. Vaidya’s is an online Ayurvedic store and clinic, where you encounter genuine Ayurvedic medicines for various ailments. From skincare to regular vitamins, they have it all. You can also consult their in-house practitioner for a quick diagnosis. This Ayurvedic medicine must be taken 3 times a day and is suitable for ages 15-70. For children younger than 15, half a tablet is prescribed.
Apart from Ayurvedic products, water indubitably helps in getting rid of piles. Water transports the necessary nutrients to the cells present in your body and it gets rid of all the toxins from your vital organs. But, what is the correct quantity of water, which one must consume? 8 tall glasses or ounces minimum. So, to make it easier, just consume one glass per hour and you are all set. This remedy will not just prevent piles and fissure, but it will also improve your overall health and add a glow to your skin.
A simple step, but an extremely important one nonetheless. Just like, if you are suffering from an injury, you keep the area clean to avoid infection. Hence, it is mandatory to prevent infection in the anus as it might lead to surgery. Therefore, take a shower at least once every day and clean your anus properly. You can use wet wipes or clean water.
4. Type of tissue
If you are someone who uses tissues, then it is better to switch to medicated wet wipes. Instead of being harsh like the regular dry tissue papers, they can soothe the skin of the anus and become less abrasive. Also, dab some baby powder on your anus, to keep the area clean.
5. A proper diet
As mentioned earlier, piles and fissure are mostly a result of incorrect bowel movement. Hence, consuming a well-balanced meal is the key to correcting this condition. Therefore, every day, consume fruits, veggies, beans, and whole grains. You can also contact the online Ayurvedic store if you are looking for specific diets.
Are you wondering how exercise can work? First of all, regular exercise will benefit your overall health, immensely. It will also provide a way to reduce the stress and anxiety. And, when you exercise, your heart pumps more blood and when the anus receives a proper quotient of blood, it can heal faster. However, anal fissure makes your exercise options limited. You can; Walk, do yoga, do stretching exercises, kayaking, canoeing, light housework, and gardening. However, avoid riding a bike, lifting heavy weights, sports that require running, other exercises that put a strain.