Today, for every small illness, we visit a big private hospital. A common mistake that we all make is that we judge a book by its cover. We convince ourselves that since the infrastructure of these private hospitals is top-notch, the treatment provided must also be the best. However, the medical industry today has become a money-making machine for several private hospitals in Mumbai. From using patients as their commodities and producing foot-long bills for even a simple cold and cough treatment, most of the hospitals are looting us. So, what is the alternative? The answer is Ayurvedic doctors in Mumbai.
Ayurveda is a branch of medicine that was developed in India more than 5000 years ago. Even though this miraculous science comes from India, we Indians, tend to ignore it largely. To understand the benefits of Ayurveda, we must first realize what Ayurveda is all about, it is not some hocus-pocus, which leads to zero results, but it is a legit method of curing a person’s illness using all-natural means.
Currently, due to its tremendous benefits, Ayurveda is also gaining popularity in the west and making its way into the general healthcare system, where several doctor, chiropractors, naturopaths, herbalists, and nutritionists are adapting the teachings of Ayurveda for a better treatment. Even the Ayurvedic products are sought-after in the west.
Firstly, according to Ayurveda, it is believed that, for good health, it is mandatory to keep your mind, body, and soul in sync. Once you achieve this, it is possible to live a long and a healthy life. And, for this, Ayurveda tells you to eat right, exercise regularly, and lead a stress-free life with the help of meditation.
In Ayurveda, it is said that each individual is made of 5 elements. They are; water, fire, earth, wind, and space. So, we all have these five elements inside of us, but in different ratios. Hence, these five elements are further put into three doshas of Ayurveda. They are; Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. The Vata dosha consists of air and space elements, the Pitta dosha consists of fire and water, and finally, the Kapha dosha is fire water and earth.
Ayurveda says that when a person falls sick, it is because of the discrepancy between these elements present inside us. Therefore, to treat the illness, it is important to first create a harmony in the doshas. There are several well qualified Ayurvedic doctor in Mumbai, whom you can visit for a quick consultation, to know more.
Benefits of Ayurveda:
- Ayurveda helps achieve healthy life at an affordable cost. The Ayurvedic products don’t burn a hole in your pocket and are very effective. There are authentic online ayurvedic stores, where you can buy these products from.
- The Ayurvedic medicine has no proven side effects and is completely safe. Several herbs, such as Ashwagandha, Triphala, etc. can be consumed regularly for good health. These excellent herbs are available in the form of capsules and you can buy them from various online Ayurvedic stores.
- Today, a lot of people suffer from too much stress and anxiety. It is easily curable with the help of Ayurveda using only natural means. For a consultation, there are several experienced Ayurvedic doctors in Mumbai.
- Improper metabolism has become a major concern today. Ayurveda not only provides excellent treatment for the same, but it also helps maintain an ideal weight. Consult Ayurvedic doctors and get Ayurvedic products according to your condition.
- Ayurveda can prevent insomnia.
- Ayurveda also helps treat various life-threatening diseases, such as cancer, HIV, etc.
Get Treatment from the Best Ayurvedic Doctors in Mumbai
The treatments offered by the Ayurvedic doctor in Mumbai cure an ailment using a natural healing system, unlike allopathy. Where the private hospitals charge a heavy consultation fee, the Ayurvedic treatments are inexpensive. It is a sensible and a complete system of medicine that uses herbs, massages, diet, subconscious strength, and other natural means to treat the disease.
After the successful completion of the treatment, the Ayurvedic Practitioners usually offer their patients optimal guidance that helps them keep the diseases away. Also, it is important to remember that the relief provided from a disease is not temporary in Ayurveda. Here, it eradicated the illness from its root, unlike allopathy.