The primary goal of Ayurvedic medicine is to help people live long, healthy and balanced lives without the need for prescription drugs, complicated surgeries or suffering through painful conditions. In fact, the very word Ayurveda means something in Sanskrit similar to “lifespan builds on knowledge” or “science of life.”
Although people living in India have relied on traditional Ayurvedic practices to heal everything from infertility to digestive issues for centuries, luckily in recent years — as complementary and alternative health practices have become more and more popular across the world — Ayurveda has been enjoying a major worldwide resurgence and is still practiced effectively today.
Ayurveda views a healthy individual as a unique and integral whole made up of mind, body, and spirit existing in harmony with fellow beings and the environment.
How Does Ayurvedic Medicine Work?
Ayurvedic practitioners use a well-balanced healthy diet, lifestyle changes, stress relief and various herbal remedies to heal all sorts of conditions by helping to bring the body back into balance. The overall belief is that disease and suffering results from an imbalance in the three doshas, which are ways of categorizing the body’s three basic energy types: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
1.Vata — Vata energy is often said to be like the wind. It’s primarily in charge of mobility, motion, circulation, breathing and other essential body functions.
2. Pitta — Pitta is the energy force that governs the most of metabolic activity, including digestion, absorption of nutrients, body temperature and energy expenditure.
3. Kapha — Kapha controls growth in the body and is considered the nourishing dosha. It supplies moisture to the cells and organs and helps keep a strong immune system.
And this ultimately governs body type, appetite, energy levels, moods, and tendencies. Each dosha has both physical and emotional characteristics, so Ayurvedic practitioners use the three doshas to describe common traits of someone’s body type and personality.
Benefits of Ayurveda:
- Ayurveda helps achieve a healthy life at an affordable cost. The Ayurvedic products don’t burn a hole in your pocket and are very effective. There are authentic online Ayurvedic stores, from where you can buy these products
- The Ayurvedic medicine has no proven side effects and is completely safe. Several herbs, such as Ashwagandha, Triphala, etc. can be consumed regularly for good health. These excellent herbs are available in the form of capsules and you can buy them from various online Ayurvedic stores.
- Today, a lot of people suffer from too much stress and anxiety. It is easily curable with the help of Ayurveda using only natural means. For a consultation, there are several experienced Ayurvedic doctors in Mumbai.
- Improper metabolism has become a major concern today. Ayurveda not only provides excellent treatment for the same, but it also helps to maintain an ideal weight. Consult Ayurvedic doctors and get Ayurvedic products according to your condition.
- Ayurveda can prevent insomnia.
- Ayurveda also helps treat various life-threatening diseases, such as cancer, HIV, etc.
The treatments offered by the Ayurvedic doctor in Mumbai cure an ailment using a natural healing system, unlike allopathy. Where the private hospitals charge a heavy consultation fee, the Ayurvedic treatments are inexpensive. It is a sensible and a complete system of medicine that uses herbs, massages, diet, subconscious strength, and other natural means to treat the disease.
After the successful completion of the treatment, the Ayurvedic Practitioners usually offer their patients optimal guidance that helps them keep the diseases away. Also, it is important to remember that the relief provided from a disease is not temporary in Ayurveda. Here, it eradicated the illness from its root, unlike allopathy.